Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Bay's Transformers
Michael Bay's Transformers trilogy and that 4quel really show Michael's movie prowess. BOOM, BANG, KAPLOW!! Explosions every where like geez man, so many things go boom. But hey, we all like explosions right?

The 2007 Transformers was the introduction and a battle between the Autobots and Decepticons. The designs for these robots were so intense. This movie has been a HUGE success as it grossed out US$709 million worldwide! Talk about money.

The 2009 Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen was another all out battle between Autobots and Decepticons but with a twist as it included the Fallen. This movie was the most disliked (I agree) out of the trilogy. It became one of the movies to win Worst Picture at the 30th Golden Rapsberry Awards ceremony. It made $402 million in USA and over $800 million worldwide. Despite how bad it was, it still made a lot of money.

(I seriously bet Michael Bay is one happy man.)

The 2011 3rd Installment Transformers: Dark of the Moon has hit IMAX 3D in theatres, totally awesome. This movie was just plain awesome, not going to lie. This movie grossed US$1.12 billion worldwide thus becoming the seventh-highest-grossing film of all time. Seriously, it made over a billion dollars. Wow!

The 2014 4th Installment Transformers: Age of Extinction takes place 4 years after the Battle of Chicago (3rd movie) starring Mark Wahlberg. As usual, we have critics that hate everything except the visual effects and explosions. This movie probably has the most explosions ever and a lot of surprises. As it is currently 2014, no spoilers will be released. Have fun!

[Image: Autobot-Transformers-4-Logo-Wallpaper-Desktop.jpg]
transformers and its series i still havent finished watching the entire series though
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Staff that made no sense whatsoever.

I heard reviews of T:AoE... 2/10? 3/10? Immediately nervous because we were going to watch it.

At the theatre, we wait hours just to find out that the cinema had difficulties and so our movie got moved by one whole hour. At 10:55 pm, with the fact that the movie is almost 3 hours long, we would finish at around 1 am. Since everyone had to wake up early for their own reasons (school, work, trip, etc) - we had to back out.

Could that have been a sign telling us, "Don't watch this movie."?

First movie - Great. I watched it twice because it was great. At the time, it was as good as graphics could get. Also the plot was somewhat organized.
Second - Meh, too much explosions, too little story (if there were, it's really not a linear storyline. One second you're talking the Fallen, the next it's Sam getting revived by the Primes for... some reason.)
Third - I dunno. I kinda liked it, but the rest of the world didn't?
Constantly dying yet never dead
Age of Extinction? Nah. Honestly, it kinda dragged to me. I got bored a little but it was still exciting. Optimus and Bumblebee were crazy. The movie had some funny moments as well. I think this was the darkest movie yet.

I think all of them were good except the 2nd one. I really don't like that one, it was the worst. It even says that in the opening post (real information on it being one of the worst movies).
(2014-07-02, 05:33 PM)SkyRock Wrote: Staff that made no sense whatsoever.

I heard reviews of T:AoE... 2/10? 3/10? Immediately nervous because we were going to watch it.

At the theatre, we wait hours just to find out that the cinema had difficulties and so our movie got moved by one whole hour. At 10:55 pm, with the fact that the movie is almost 3 hours long, we would finish at around 1 am. Since everyone had to wake up early for their own reasons (school, work, trip, etc) - we had to back out.

Could that have been a sign telling us, "Don't watch this movie."?

First movie - Great. I watched it twice because it was great. At the time, it was as good as graphics could get. Also the plot was somewhat organized.
Second - Meh, too much explosions, too little story (if there were, it's really not a linear storyline. One second you're talking the Fallen, the next it's Sam getting revived by the Primes for... some reason.)
Third - I dunno. I kinda liked it, but the rest of the world didn't?

i was saying that i had not finished the entire sequence but 1 which was good watched a little of both 2 and 3 and then never finished it working on finishing them too and 4 never watched yet
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]