Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ok so i was thinking that since i made a dc universe thread i thought "well why souldn't i make a marvel thread?" so here it is peeps all you marvel fans and/or marvel haters may post here anything that is related to marvel like who is your fave character who is your least fave if you even like marvel or not blah blah blah etc etc you get me right Tongue so just talk about marvel ok? its simple so.......GO!!!!
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
Disney ruined Marvel.
(2012-09-01, 01:55 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Disney ruined Marvel.
ikr Sad but i still love the marvel characters tho Big Grin
Small words FTW 8D
Marvel will never be the same. Spider-man = ruined.

Spider-man was one of my top favorites. Now, Disney has their cruddy stinking hands on him. He's dead now.

*rage* Dodgy
i love spiderman too but now disney ruined him Sad ok lets drop the disney marvel thing cuz it just makes me sad Sad and angry Angry at disney
Small words FTW 8D
Just watched Avengers Assemble!! and Iron man 2, Man THOR is da boss :p
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Yeah Disney bought the rights of Marvel and junk, imagine Kingdom Hearts with Marvel in it Angry
Im pretty angry now.....
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
It would be weird and funny if kingdom hearts had Spiderman in it cuz THEN i would be like wait why is he here lol X3 but if marvel peeps keep coming into the kingdom hearts game THEN i would be like ok i think this is way too many marvel characters in this game can it stop now 0.0'
Small words FTW 8D
wow you were serious when you said you made a thing on the forums about marvel icy
(2012-09-01, 11:26 PM)Pokemaniac8 Wrote: wow you were serious when you said you made a thing on the forums about marvel icy
what you didnt believe me lol Tongue now dont just post random things post stuff about marvel okay?
Small words FTW 8D