Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Monster MMORPG » General Discussions » Manually setup moves - test server - all experienced players must check
Poll: Choose your opinion about new manual move list
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Right away we should start using these move list on real server
11.11%
This move list need minor modification/tuning before we start using them on real server
0%
This move list need major modification and improvement before we can use them on real server
77.78%
This move list is just thrash and we can not ever use it
11.11%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manually setup moves - test server - all experienced players must check
Information 
Alright guys. It has been long waited and wanted that move lists should be better. Move lists of monsters.

Our very experienced player Psywar spent huge time to manually setup move lists for our 1801 monsters manually.

I processed the moves and opened test server. What ever you do on test server won't affect your real server data.

You can logging with your existing accounts.

I am currently resetting all monster moves to default moves since all monsters move sets are changed. It is is not completed. But you can check monsters new moves from monsterdex

I want to have your feedback on this. Depending on your feedback we will use them or not

https://test.monstermmorpg.com/

test server monsterdex : https://test.monstermmorpg.com/MonsterDex

Waiting your feedback

by the way please vote after you carefully checked majority of monsters and compared them
Alright, I'll check and give you my opinion
Hard work but its still same mess as before.
(2014-02-25, 07:08 PM)Luqas Wrote: Hard work but its still same mess as before.

I agree with this , its even worse because lots of useful MT moves are removed Dodgy
lvl 36 Nothing intersting,
lvl 42 Nothing intersting,
lvl 51 Nothing intersting,
lvl 71 Nothing intersting,
lvl 89 Nice move,

MT Nothing intersting,
MT Nothing intersting,
MT Nothing intersting,
MT Nothing intersting.

This suppose to be big game upgrade, and i don't see it.
Just big pile of moves that no one will use like before. Don't make moves list like spam post.

Please don't put trash moves to MT.
MT are only from item so why you make playing harder and make large list of useless moves?
My Wyvano In game was epic. With his stats, his ability to cut ancients hp etc was so epic. Only thanks to him i managed to beat Arena 18 and 19.

Logging on Test server -> First checking his moves -> Complete mess -> Moment of silence for my now useless Wyvano.

Nothing big really. And i sort of a agree with Luqas, what is really the point of having bad moves as MT?
(I do understand that for beginners, getting rewarded with a 50 power move can be a somewhat usefull upgrade as they might only have 20-40 power moves, but bad status moves? Only PVP'rs care about the status moves, and what really the point of even having bad status moves then?)

Even so, thanks for working so hard. It really makes me feel good seing you still working.
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
Cef,

Thanks for making this big effort gamewise and also trying to include us to the whole process of improving the game.
With that being said, I do have to say that there are a few things that I dislike..

- The current MT's that we have bought to make movesets are completely gone, which makes our mon set-ups useless. Although (this is a big one) the reset doesn't bother me that much, because we already did that when V1 became V2. I think it would be best, if you decide to reset the movesets of the mons, maybe it would be best to include a lot of the moves that people are already using, being for hunting or PVP'ing or because they like the name (what ever floats people's boat).

- Some people may like the fact that the moves and MT's are the same, but in my opinion I think it doesn't. The MT's were something special, made people think when playing the game and look for good moves. If there isn't that kind of variation than all mons will eventually look the same again as they did in V1.

Just my humble opinion. Result: I like that the moves and MT's are seperated (or at least for a big part) and I wouldn't change that.

P.S. @Psywar, thanks for the huge amount of work you have done Smile
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
(2014-02-25, 10:28 PM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote: Cef,

Thanks for making this big effort gamewise and also trying to include us to the whole process of improving the game.
With that being said, I do have to say that there are a few things that I dislike..

- The current MT's that we have bought to make movesets are completely gone, which makes our mon set-ups useless. Although (this is a big one) the reset doesn't bother me that much, because we already did that when V1 became V2. I think it would be best, if you decide to reset the movesets of the mons, maybe it would be best to include a lot of the moves that people are already using, being for hunting or PVP'ing or because they like the name (what ever floats people's boat).

- Some people may like the fact that the moves and MT's are the same, but in my opinion I think it doesn't. The MT's were something special, made people think when playing the game and look for good moves. If there isn't that kind of variation than all mons will eventually look the same again as they did in V1.

Just my humble opinion. Result: I like that the moves and MT's are seperated (or at least for a big part) and I wouldn't change that.

Well, what I actually did was made a list of moves so we can see what monsters can learn them. Example, you saw that DESTRUCTIVE BLAST is a very powerful move and you wanna know which monsters can learn them, then you can use the list I made. I never actually thought that Cefurkan will apply it this way. =)

As I saw it, it would only jamble up the moves but actually it is still the same moves that for a particular monster.

Also, if you are going to ask me, I wouldn't suggest to change the current move pool we are using because it would affect bigtime the good monster (specially pvp monsters, just like what happened when we shifted from v1 to v2) we have.

Again, for clarification, the list I made is just for INFO purposes (like wiki) so we can check which monsters can learn a PARTICULAR MOVE that we like.

I guess i gotta pm Cef about this . . .
(2014-02-26, 12:44 AM)Psywar Wrote:

Well, what I actually did was made a list of moves so we can see what monsters can learn them. Example, you saw that DESTRUCTIVE BLAST is a very powerful move and you wanna know which monsters can learn them, then you can use the list I made. I never actually thought that Cefurkan will apply it this way. =)

As I saw it, it would only jamble up the moves but actually it is still the same moves that for a particular monster.

Also, if you are going to ask me, I wouldn't suggest to change the current move pool we are using because it would affect bigtime the good monster (specially pvp monsters, just like what happened when we shifted from v1 to v2) we have.

Again, for clarification, the list I made is just for INFO purposes (like wiki) so we can check which monsters can learn a PARTICULAR MOVE that we like.

after your moves are applied - if we use them

of course monster moves will get reset. they can not know the moves they can not learn.

or am i misunderstanding ?
(2014-02-26, 09:42 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2014-02-26, 12:44 AM)Psywar Wrote:

after your moves are applied - if we use them

of course monster moves will get reset. they can not know the moves they can not learn.

or am i misunderstanding ?

I guess what we are trying to say is to not loose the mt's already taught to our mons, which would not benefit users who use their mons only for pvp. 
Because on the testserver I noticed moves like Toxic Spill (taught by a transformation of Igon) was no longer in the movepool and was a move that benefited my mon for pvp and for hunting/defeating mons.
Also goes for the move I use on almost all ground-type walls Sink Hole.
If those moves, now being mt's would get implemented in the whole movepool and you would delete 'move re learner' I would get it, but now it would weaken a lot of mons.
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.

okay, i just check a bit of my pvp monsters moveset and it's become weird cause some good moves are gone
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=447]
Okey , I want to ask a question.

https://test.monstermmorpg.com/Falcoflam...r-Dex-1510

MT moves and level up moves are exactly same.  I dont understand this ? Why they are same? I see a lot of examples. Even I think  all the monsters MT moves and level up moves are exactly same. 

These are the examples:

https://test.monstermmorpg.com/Vesuverex-Monster-Dex-18

https://test.monstermmorpg.com/Troulec-Monster-Dex-171

https://test.monstermmorpg.com/Yetee-Monster-Dex-263
^^Thanks for this signature to SparrowHawk^^
[Image: ArceusHeatshot.png]
Game Assistant-Turkish Forum Lead Moderator

(2014-02-26, 06:12 PM)heatshot Wrote: Okey , I want to ask a question.

MT moves and level up moves are exactly same.  I dont understand this ? Why they are same? I see a lot of examples. Even I think  all the monsters MT moves and level up moves are exactly same. 

These are the examples:

yes it seems like either my software is faulty or he did incorrectly

i will check the issue

also remember that this move set will not be used if the majority of players doesn't like it
ok my software seems correct

so psywar should check the issue why they have same moves as TM and level up
(2014-02-26, 06:12 PM)heatshot Wrote: Okey , I want to ask a question.

These are the examples:

A part of my gibberish above was this complaint aswell.
Thanks heatshot for clarifying Smile

(2014-02-26, 09:33 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: ok my software seems correct

so psywar should check the issue why they have same moves as TM and level up
I strongly believe that your software is correct and working just fine.

The thing is, the list a gave you is just the same move list we currently have in-game. So as a result when you apply it in this test server, it hardly make any difference because it is the same move list. 

I manually list the current move we have to make a tool to check what monster can learn a particular move. Again for example, you find that Destructive Blast is a very powerful move with priority +1, don't you wanna know which other monsters can learn them?

I hope this lightens up even for a little bit the issue. And i am just waiting for the approval of Cefurkan to release the list I have here in the forum as a downloadable file . . .
Tool to help find good moves in that mess is very good idea. Is there option to find move by effect, power, priority or stuff like that or only by name?
alright guys it turns out that it was a total misunderstanding

Psywar totally wasted time for nothing because these were not new move pools but i am copy pasting what he written :d

I could generate what he wanted to do. But still thanks a lot for his time.

Quote:I think we have a little misunderstanding about the move list i sent you.
The purpose of that list is for players to check which monster can learn a particular move. Example, I saw that Destructive Blast is a very powerful move with priority +1 and i wanna know which other monster can learn them. Then i can check it to the list i made.

That list is just the same move pool as we currently have. And I really do not expect that you will apply it that way as a major update. Because as I see it, it is not.

My purpose on doing that list is for information purposes only like a WIKI, so PVP players can plan ahead the move set of their monster or then can hunt the monsters with good move set. So I thought you will add it as a tool only and not a major revamp on the games move pool.
test server also got closed