Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Image: 341729-313922_onepiece_luffy_new_super_super.jpg] Vs. [Image: Portgas_D__Ace.jpg]

Okay i was just wondering who would win between Luffy after the time skip and Ace after the time skip of course he would
Also Get strong.
Any Opinion?
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
Fire melts rubber , Ace wins
You dare Challenge ME ?

Now lets not get to far ahead.
Luffy has trained and is fast enough to dodge simple moves from ace
Although ace could clear a whole island with fire attempting to attack Luffy,
I'd presume Luffy would Hide underground or something to dodge the flames Since Dirt ---> Fire.
(2012-05-19, 03:13 AM)Anomandaris Giovanni Rake Wrote: Fire melts rubber , Ace wins
Luffy has a chance because of Haki.. But in the end I think Ace would win due to having a lot more experience in fighting.
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
At the end i think Luffy wound win , Luffy Has as much experience that ace does
Also Luffy Haki put him to as much as an advantage Ace does PLUS i wonder if Luffy can use water to attack Ace like he did
Crocodile :o
He needs to find water but I doubt it will put out Ace. Luffy used his blood against Crocodile as well and you know that's not working.

Since we didn't really follow much about Ace, he probably doesn't have haki and since he's a Logia type too which makes him strong. Since Luffy has Haki, he can attack Ace which makes it fair ground.

I'd say a draw. I'm getting back into this to finish some stuff.

Luffy is faster than Ace with Gear Second and add that to Gear Third with Busoshoku Haki Armament, Luffy knocks the lights out in Ace.