Poll: Would this be a helpful addition?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes I would like this
95.45%
No I dont like updates
4.55%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lightbulb 
I believe a lot of people do not use the forum simply because they do not know just how helpful and how many updates are posted to it. For example I am sure there are many players who still do not know about the new legendary monster added to the game. Or when an event becomes active. To remedy this I propose an idea.

On the login screen somewhere off to the side( like where the like button and "liked by x amount of people" is , if possible it would be awesome if the latest forum update from the boss could be there. Like when an event becomes active there could be a picture just like when you click on the forum link and a brief description of the event going on. Or when a new monster is introduced to the game it's picture could be there with something like "New to the game, an amazing new monster from artist (insert name), Icebragled!!!" Then clicking the picture or a link could take you to the forum post. I apologize if this has already been suggested but I did not find anything about it. Let me know what you all think of this idea. Smile
Admin notes on Login screen would be cool. Lol.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
Hmmm... 22 views... 2 votes lolol
i voted Smile
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
i voted too
Special Attack COFFEE TABLE FLIP!!!- Lord death
I shall not be defeated by toilet paper-Death the kid
FOOLS!- Excalibur
Pumpkin Pump-Pumpkin- BLAIR!!!

I love anime 

Fairy tail
Soul Eater
Fullmetal Alchemist
You're totally right, and I'll support this.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
Thank you so much for the support guys. Just thought it would be a womderful addition. SmileI
Sounds like a good idea! I had mentioned something to Guider once about a scrolling banner on the homepage about new events/ items/ etc, but i think doing something like you've suggested on the login page would be better. People don't always visit the homepage.....but they HAVE to view the login page!
[Image: 2vru43d.jpg]
My thoughts exactly Char! Smile
Brilliant!
Thanks for the support so far everyone.. We can keep this popular and hopefully get this idea implemented.
I'm that evil xd
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Ha as much as i enjoy the fun FJ please everyone only be serious and answer how you feel. This is an important thread for suggestion not a ribbing thread. Smile
support
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
I wonder who's voting against 0.O
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Thanks guider.... and I am pretty sure it was FJ Azaz. Smile
Lol law. Haters gonna HATE
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Ok if I can get 10 supporters then I will post the idea here in a week. Smile https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-S...ns-Archive
So far we have
Ghost
uchiha-clan

Guider456
Scarlet Raven
Char02
Nitz_X
Kamenashi
Josh Barrett

So far we have 8 we only need 2 more ... (not counting me)
Well, the game's interface (maybe) and the homepage and login page (maybe) will be changed to a different style.

Right now, the homepage looks clustered and whatnot but when it gets changed, it'll look better. Another thing is, kids are lazy and dislike reading so they'll just go to straight to the login page without a care in the world and start playing..

They'll give one glance to it and be like "whatever I'll just go ask people.." and bla bla bla..

I'm getting off-topic right now, apologies.

Meh, I don't care about it at all o-o Probably because I'm a forum hound and patrol the forum.
(2012-08-06, 02:37 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Well, the game's interface (maybe) and the homepage and login page (maybe) will be changed to a different style.

Right now, the homepage looks clustered and whatnot but when it gets changed, it'll look better. Another thing is, kids are lazy and dislike reading so they'll just go to straight to the login page without a care in the world and start playing..

They'll give one glance to it and be like "whatever I'll just go ask people.." and bla bla bla..

Meh, I don't care about it at all o-o Probably because I'm a forum hound and patrol the forum.
I stay in forum too, but you have to think about the newbies :3
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
I understand what you are saying Dei, I am saying though that it would be a very helpful thing for the involved players. The ones we should be catering towards. The ones that do care. Smile
(2012-08-06, 02:39 AM)Ghost Wrote:
(2012-08-06, 02:37 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Well, the game's interface (maybe) and the homepage and login page (maybe) will be changed to a different style.

I stay in forum too, but you have to think about the newbies :3
What newbie reads things?? r.r

We only had so few that would actually take the time to click this and click that and read this and read that or watch this or watch that..
Majority : Register > Login > Press 1 arrow > Ask question

Dodgy

I'm not against this idea or for it.. :3 *complication*
Ok guys. Thanks. Like Dei said we are getting off topic. As much as I enjoy the added bumps let's try to keep posts related to the topic please. Tongue Thanks again. Smile
(2012-08-06, 02:41 AM)L.A.W. Wrote: I understand what you are saying Dei, I am saying though that it would be a very helpful thing for the involved players. The ones we should be catering towards. The ones that do care. Smile
I guess so. That's why whenever I see a newbie tell me something involving them and forum and reading.. I thank them *_*

So yea, it's for those that will actually take the few minutes, to look at the things that are important..

Well, we'll have to work on the FAQ anyway.
This is what new screen may look like

https://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/...4ylvmx.png
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
Where did you get that? I couldn't find it ;-;
general discussions
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
Thanks pein, is there one of the possible new login page?
i support !
[Image: 501b5ca62c27bjpg.png]

sure this can happen.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.