Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
._. I have a friend named Zero on another site. OMG... He does the same thing, so now I'm afraid :C...
Also o.o; I understood none of what you said Lamb C: I just like Luxray 'cause of the way it looks XD I don't usually pay attention to all the technical stuff '-'; /feelinglikeanoob
Thanks for the welcome everyone x3 ._.' And this is a pretty popular intro thread .o.;
.:Electric Love:.
[Image: Intimidation_by_HikariLatias.png]
Dont worry lamb makes almost everyone feel nooby at times.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Sorina you probably just bring friendship with you O.o Everywhere you go is friendship...

._. Lol... I'm thinking the same thing. XD This happened on the last website I was on too x3x Eheheheh, I love friends >:3 /gottafriendemall;D
It doesnt hurt you're the most active newbie in awhile.
Go post in other threads too.
Yea really... The most active new person here ;-;

Others are just...
;U; I love being active, it excites me. Also.. I'm getting my own computer soon -currently on grammas- >:3 So I'll be posting soooo much when I'm online heheheh -flounces to some other threads- lD
Lol. Sounds like a younger feminine version of me.
xD Ahaha, :] I'm going to be leaving in a little bit Tongue Hanging out at the Grind with some sort of friends more like aquaintences (Spelling?) /bigwhoop
Orb that post just sounds... weird O.o
acquaintences i think.
Have a good day
:\ Mom is being a derp-nugget, she's playing with my gramma's cat, so apparently we aren't leaving yet?
Get real guys, this is a popular introduction thread only because Sorina is a girl. Also, the people who have the most posts on this thread besides Sorina are boys, which further proves my point. You guys know I'm right.
Lamb stop making assumptions.
You know what happens when you assume things...wait...I can't say that, bad language... @.@
[Image: greyvodo.png]
Dont worry grey i thought the same thing.
Lamb always spoils it a little....~~~
Constantly dying yet never dead
Lol I wasn't making any assumptions. I was stating a fact based on the information presented to me.
._. Lamb... ;U; You make me smile in confusion, holly heck.

Also >:3 Bout to be updating my blog with new pics I took today lD
(2011-12-29, 03:21 AM)Lamb Wrote: Lol I wasn't making any assumptions. I was stating a fact based on the information presented to me.

That was a rather narrow minded interpretation of the information, considering 90% of the forum is male users.
(2011-12-29, 03:34 AM)orboknown Wrote: That was a rather narrow minded interpretation of the information, considering 90% of the forum is male users.

On the contrary, it was a very informed interpretation of the information. Also, stating that 90% of the members on this forum are male proves my point even further, because that means that introduction threads created by females are going to get more popular than other introduction threads, simply because of the gender of the OP. Introduction threads created by males aren't going to be populated by enthusiastic males, unless the males in question are bisexual or homosexual. Now, let me present some evidence for you.

Let's take user Kamidara. Kamidara is an incredibly fit male and possesses enough testosterone to fuel multiple nuclear generators. Thus, whenever in the presence of females, he will become excited and enthusiastic.

https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-Hey

In the thread above, the OP is a male. Please note Kamidara's response to the OP:

(2011-09-24, 08:50 PM)Kamidara Wrote: Ok.

His unenthusiastic response reflects the gender of the OP, because he clearly wants to talk to females, not males.

https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-A...p-appeared

The thread above is actually my thread when I decided to become active again on MonsterMMORPG. Again, please note Kamidara's response to my thread:

Kamidara Wrote:Whatever '-'

Again, a response rather lacking in excitement. Kamidara goes even further and shows that he does care that I came back in some later posts. Now, Kamidara at that point thought that I was a male. Even though he know knows that I am a female (through the use of several interesting messages, pictures, and videos, and the utter seduction of Kamidara via Skype) he thought I was a male, which is probably why he came up with that response.

Now, look at this thread:

https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-Hello--2008

It says on LivingNightmare's profile that she is female. Now, let's look at Kamidara's response:

Kamidara Wrote:You seem so familiar.

Anyways... I already gave you something sooo....

JOIN ANIME!!!! Yay Big Grin

Note Kamidara's enthusiastic response. Clearly this is because LivingNightmare is a female. Clearly Kamidara wants to be associated with LivingNightmare.

And now we come to this thread, the thread I'm posting this in:

https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-Little-Newby

You know the drill...

(2011-12-27, 03:02 AM)Kamidara Wrote: Nice to meet you, welcome to the forum.

Big Grin

Look at that! Another enthusiastic response. And look! That emoticon again. This obviously shows that Kamidara wants to be with Sorina, because his hormones are telling him to act this way around females. He claims in a later posts that he loves Luxray just like the OP, which is probably a made up claim to try to be associated with Sorina. He even goes further to say this like:

(2011-12-27, 04:25 AM)Kamidara Wrote: stretch your legs

(2011-12-27, 04:25 AM)Kamidara Wrote: fly

You see, my friends, these examples are actually sexually explicit messages. Stretch your legs? I wonder in which direction Kamidara wants Sorina to stretch her legs. Fly? We all know what he means by that.

(2011-12-27, 04:36 AM)Kamidara Wrote: We are making Sorina comfortable in the community and showing her (I'm assuming female..Can be wrong. Plz Help) how the users are Smile

Get them to know us better.

SO STOP SPAMMING RAIN!!! OR I WILL SLAP YOU WITH A FAT FISH!

See? Kamidara wants to make the OP comfortable. He even assumes that the OP is female! That makes sense, because before he made this post he was acting like Sorina was female, with all the suggestive wording.

And since Super Moderators are supposed to be who the other users look up to, we can safely conclude that Deidara's intentions behind his actions were the same as almost everyone else's. Thus, the reason why this thread is so popular is because the OP is female.
You are going to base your entire claim just on Dei?One case does not make a rule Lamb.
._.'' Feeling uncomfortable C; I'm going to go scurry to a corner and hide from Lambs knowledge ;o;
(2011-12-29, 04:35 PM)orboknown Wrote: You are going to base your entire claim just on Dei?One case does not make a rule Lamb.

I was using Kamidara as an example. Also:

(2011-12-29, 04:32 PM)Lamb Wrote: And since Super Moderators are supposed to be who the other users look up to, we can safely conclude that Deidara's intentions behind his actions were the same as almost everyone else's. Thus, the reason why this thread is so popular is because the OP is female.
Umm.....

Hi Kamidara. Would you like a cookie?
Dei is not the norm.His personal attitude for quite awhile was IDC
I greet each new user as does guider equally the same.
I greet anyone.

And I really don't care about anything O.o

Make your assumptions, I don't care.
(2011-12-29, 04:41 PM)orboknown Wrote: Dei is not the norm.His personal attitude for quite awhile was IDC

I greet each new user as does guider equally the same.

I believe Kamidara was a Super Moderator far before you or Guider became Super Moderators. That means that you can't just say that "Dei is not the norm." He is your senior, so you have to respect him.

(2011-12-29, 04:42 PM)Kamidara Wrote: I greet anyone.

And I really don't care about anything O.o

Make your assumptions, I don't care.

Again, I'm not making any assumptions. I am coming up with completely reasonable conclusions based on the evidence available.
We have the same rank. Rank is no indicator of personal values.
Also, we shouldnt be discussing this on Sorinas thread.