Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, something that I noticed is that after you log in to the game, you are automatically redirected to the game page. For example, if you were to click the following link:
https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserPro...serId=9881
and you were not logged in, it would bring you to the log in page. After you log in, it will take you to the game page, not the page that you were originally trying to get to. Is it possible to change this?

Also, i just noticed, in the top right corner of the page, where it says the version number, it says "versiyon 2.0.3". If im not mistaken, that is a typo.
420 Blaze it Lol
I pm'ed cef about the version typo, he said he will fix it
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2013-03-14, 06:32 PM)uchiha clan Wrote: I pm'ed cef about the version typo, he said he will fix it
Ok cool. but the other issue is still there .__.
420 Blaze it Lol
Yeah, i think we should be allowed to look at the link without logging in,
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2013-03-14, 06:36 PM)uchiha clan Wrote: Yeah, i think we should be allowed to look at the link without logging in,
Well, Im not necessarily saying this, I can understand why it is that its set up the way it is, but I at least think that after you log in, you should be redirected to the place you were trying to get to.
420 Blaze it Lol
it can not keep records of where you are coming from
so this is normal behaviour

after you logged in you have to click that link again

and also we can not allow them to be viewable without login
that is bad for server load since search engines would crawl and see almost duplicate content