Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lethal Blow error?
Lethal Blow is a 1000 acc move that is supposed to inflict a status problem...
[Image: 34j3rzr.jpg]
and this....
[Image: i355rn.jpg]
it seems to be sporadic?
[Image: 2vru43d.jpg]
If you or anyone else sees this again, check for two things:

Does the enemy have Perfect Body (immune to status)?

Is the enemy resistant or weak to the attack?

If the first is true, it is not an error.  If the second is true, we have a problem.  c':   But I thank you for paying such close attention!
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
This happens for me too, don't have screenshots but it doesn't always inflict a status problem per move use, and it's occurred with a lot of battles not just one, so I doubt it was due to perfect body/weaknesses
That's why I also had the second screenshot...it shows that it gave an effect the first turn (cringe), not the second, and then gave an effect on the third turn (bleeding/poison).
found a little problem there but not related to your question

for example if status is selected randomly as cringe and if you did not move first

it will fail and no message will be displayed
There are also specific status immunities, like Burn Immunity, etc.   I'll see if I have a Monster with that attack to check this out further.  Until then, if it happens again, check the abilities for me?  If Abilities are causing the effect to fail, then we should add a message confirming this.

Also, there is no such thing as double Bleeding. Tongue If the same effect is chosen twice, nothing will happen.
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
ok cringe message will be displayed so should work well now

The enemy is protected from Cringing by attacking first this turn!
How about this?
[Image: 35cer6b.jpg]

...and later in the match, it worked...(just noticed that it might be related to what Cefurkan found about cringe...I'll keep watching for another example)
[Image: hvawdy.jpg]
no no i found the error

for example lethal blow dealed poison as random
chance increased to 100
but move also has 20%
so that 20% overrides the 100% and it fails
and no message delivered

will be fixed soon
Awesome, thx!
[Image: 2drew7m.jpg]
"the greatest victory is that which requires no battle"
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
from now on status moves will deal maximum 1 damage
I think you included the move Shadow Dance in this update, it's supposed to deal 100 damage every hit, but now only hits 1 damage every time the move successfully hits.
(2013-02-18, 01:31 PM)iRemember Wrote: I think you included the move Shadow Dance in this update, it's supposed to deal 100 damage every hit, but now only hits 1 damage every time the move successfully hits.

thanks for reminder

restricted it to only status category moves