Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leggo change how crit works
Hmmm? I find myself OHKO-ing almost everything that isn't a wall with the help of a steroid move or two, if i involved crit chance for the moves then it would be totally unbalanced, walls would mean nothing if everyone made crits all the time and all you'd have to do was catch monsters with very high speed stat and go 1v6 with it, that would totally suck.
Critical hits should be all about luck not a tactic, can you imagine a turkey using hyperflame with a 100% crit chance while holding a fire crystal? Yeah, nuff said Dodgy
I say leave it as it is.
[Image: 10ic592.jpg]
^ lol whut? i am planning on refucing the danage dealt -_▪

BUMP
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
(2013-01-03, 04:41 AM)fjkulit Wrote: ^ lol whut? i am planning on refucing the danage dealt -_▪

BUMP
Yeah i got that but people here were also talking about increasing crit chance wich would pretty much make walls useless if you could go all the way up to 80%

BUBUMP
[Image: 10ic592.jpg]
Bump!
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
if it goes a month without being noticed, then it would seem that they are done speaking about it.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Is it okay if I bump one other thread, simply to reach the 5 posts needed to make a suggestion thread? I try to only post in relevant/active threads, but there's not very many of those atm. Confused