Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright. Well, suggestions are for beta anyway ^_^

We are going to have ancient gems so I think they should trigger something in the game.

The legends are quite easy to get, despite the low percentage rate. So, since we do have zeniths that count as legends and aren't really hiding anywhere, the ancient gems should take a role with some of the legends.

You know how the way Lunardian can be found in a cave right, we should have a block npc that doesn't battle but only blocks users from accessing this cave.

If the user didn't get this or that ancient gem, they cannot get the legend.

Each Ancient Gem should cover 1 legend. If a zenith is in a cave with a legend, if you want to we can block the user from getting the zenith and the legend.

If this idea is taken into consideration, then the community should work together discussing about which ancient gem should cover which legend. Smile

yep this is a good idea spme legends are too easy to find but it cant be all just ones in caves
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
lol i put roll instead of role XD

yea it's for all legends anywhere, not just for caves.
cant be for all legends everywhere surpose i want to go to pigeon island but cant get through crow woods because spirallaxy lives there and i dont have gem to access there wat would i do

Credits to SparrowHawk
beat the *league* for miro
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
i dont even think we'll have enough gems for all legends

Credits to SparrowHawk
14 legends in total
Well... you know what I mean r.r

I only said some legends anyways <_<

didn't mean all of em.

Similar to pokemon. How to obtain mewtwo is to beat elite four.
[Image: Zelda.jpg]"Don't mess with Treason. Team Chrono~Private 1st Class
(2011-08-19, 06:15 PM)Treason Wrote: Similar to pokemon. How to obtain mewtwo is to beat elite four.

Exactly
well it could work

Credits to SparrowHawk
ya thts a good idea puts more of a challenge to the game awesome dei Big Grin
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
Not sure I like this idea, but I can live with it.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
more of a challenge yes but may have bad results

Credits to SparrowHawk
It might discourage some players.
CeFurkan Wrote:
yep say to get lunar you will need badge from pigeon island but you need badge from arena run people may not want to go through all that trouble just for a lunardian

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-08-19, 09:29 PM)Pein Wrote: yep say to get lunar you will need badge from pigeon island but you need badge from arena run people may not want to go through all that trouble just for a lunardian

Exactly.
CeFurkan Wrote:
well its better than having way too many legends in game
great idea but has some disadvntages

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-08-19, 09:29 PM)Pein Wrote: yep say to get lunar you will need badge from pigeon island but you need badge from arena run people may not want to go through all that trouble just for a lunardian

Well, the npc blocking the entrance will only guide the player to 1 ancient gem, not 2 or more.

Also, you can fly. <------- Dodgy
you cant fly if you never been there

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-08-19, 09:35 PM)Pein Wrote: you cant fly if you never been there

You can walk on to the map and then fly to the same map to get in farther.
i guess so but what would be the point of the npc's blocking your way

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-08-19, 09:44 PM)Pein Wrote: i guess so but what would be the point of the npc's blocking your way

I'll explain later after I get some dinner. Maybe tomorrow.

I'm bored.
ok ya l8er then
400th post woot!! woot!!

Credits to SparrowHawk
i have some idea on the legends and how you can get them

Eagle Arena-must win to get the badge that lets you use stone smash-which you can use to get solord-must also beat the gym to get the monster player-which you can use to find haloudelou

Vulture Arena-must win to get ram-helps give you access to the boat that leads to crane coast-which leads to the cave which lunardian is at cave is blocked till you beat the crane arena-also you get the regular net.

Crane Arena-must win to get powerful throw-also you can now access the cave to get lunardian-also access to frozen cave is restricted-also gives you horrible player item.

Penguin Arena-must win to get hyper surf-you can now get into the cave to find kelvice-also allows you to find tsunidle-you also get quality net-also access to volcano cave is restricted.

Puffin Arena-must win to get slice-access to west isle is denied-you can now enter the cave to find volcarus-also you get attractive player

Swiftlet Arena-must win to get cascade-you can now pass through west isle-access to crow port is denied-you can also now go to robin straights to find alaclipse.

Condor Arena-must win to get fly-you can now catch polnorso-you can also now reach crow port-gives you perfect net-you can also now find zonench, stellack, and spiralaxy.

Crow Arena-must win to get hill climb-you can now catch dimagem and meteoid.

Superior 6 and Champion-must win to gain access to a new region-you can now catch miroushon.
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
seems ok but im sure something will go wrong if this was implemented

Credits to SparrowHawk
like i said they're just ideas so...yea lol
nice ideas btw Big Grin

Credits to SparrowHawk
thnx Big Grin