• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lavender town Syndrome!!!!!
YEah thats the one orbo ;_;

Likely Like Likey Likee
I know it is.thats why i posted it.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Okay, I'm well aware that none of my fellow users out there have heard of Lavender Town Syndrome, well, a good majority of the users anyhow. Lavender Town Syndrome, which I'll refer to as LTS from now on, is a "disease" caused by hearing the high-pitched sound waves which play in the original Lavender Town theme song. Symptoms of LTS are, but are not limited to are...

-Random Nosebleeds

-Addiction to Song

-Constant Ringing of the Ears

-Loss of hearing, and even deafness

-Random headaches and/or migraines

-And Even thoughts about suicide.

So, lately, I've been trying to get to the bottom of LTS, and I know that if I have a group of fellow MonsterMMORPG players helping me, I can get my work done A LOT FASTER. So, here's the thing about this group-

We spend time researching LTS, you may want to key in the full thing, and we report our results on this forum page. If CeFurkan and the other moderators allow it, I can accept double, triple, etc. posting. So, if you wish to become an LTD detective, here is the sign-up form-

MonsterMMORPG Username (Just so me and fellow researchers can contact you outside of the forum):

Forum Username & Nickname (If you have one):

And that is it, actually. Now please, if you sign up, don't be lazy. Try to contribute to the group's research. And, I wish you all good luck.

(Why i didn't put this into the pokemon related topic is because it IS related to Pokemon, yet is has little to nothing to deal with actual Pokemon themselves.)
The Lavender Town Syndrome has been proven to be fake so you're just wasting your time here, just saying.
... I don't know about this. People just swept it under the carpet like it was nothing just because they released a second wave of the games.
Did you read anything on the major news networks online about this? I certainly didn't. Wouldn't you think that widespread suicides and health problems be mentioned somewhere in the news?
The doctors and other major figures never even bothered paying attention to LTS though...
Because it's fake. Just move on kid, you're wasting your time.
The stories, well... Okay, stories about LTS seemed very convincing, i mean... One guy supposedly losy his best friend due to LTS... Guy died from a seizure, linked to the original Lavender Town Theme. I don't anybody would be cruel-hearted enough to make something like that up.
marth... honestly that sounds unbelievably ridiculous you are too gullible to believe such a thing..
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
Nobody believe the true facts, do they???.... Sad
its not true facts... its fake.. if such things were truly happening as lamb said it would have been on the news... that game would have been banned
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
We already have a thread for this.

It can be found in either off topic or general discussion.

I request a merge.

EDIT: Btw, the headaches part is true if you have the original copy, the shrill noise WILL give your mind a headache due to the sheer stress it will put on your eardrums.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
GTA San Andreas wasn't banned, and it actually got an "A" rating at one point. Bad example... Well, they didn't ban the first wave, because the second wave had been created
The second wave could have been created for other things, not just for fixing this Lavender Town Syndrome thing.
threads merged.
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Guider, You are so Awesome!

EDIT: Remind me to give you a rep tomorrow.
CeFurkan Wrote:
Probably not, Lamb. Gen-I was the only generation that they made a second wave for. All of the generations had a remake though, but technically, it's still the same wave.
lucky ppl who are not affected by lavandor town music (even if it isnt the orginal one i get a headache)
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
Let this thread die already *cries*
CeFurkan Wrote:
I feel as if there's something more to this than what the doctors saw...
marth. Nitz found a whole thing on this online osmewhere,but it was a creepypasta. fan made.
its fake? i thought it was real -.-"
[Image: Zelda.jpg]"Don't mess with Treason. Team Chrono~Private 1st Class
the people dying off thing may or may not be real. The headache thing is definitely real.
yeah especially when you are listening to it with earphones and the volume is maxed out
[Image: Zelda.jpg]"Don't mess with Treason. Team Chrono~Private 1st Class
even when it isnt maxed,that ten min one can give me a headache.
Exclamation 
Yes, I have read an article on it. It said that mostly children 10-15 have been reported to have had lavender syndrome, and the sounds can only be heard by undeveloped ears. It also said the the rumor was dismissed because of disclosure laws for companies based in the Kyoto Prefecture, if this is true then the creators of Pokemon are trying to do what I think they are trying to do, invent a powerful form of a weapon or some sort of mass mind control. The reason this could be dangerous is because Pokemon is about the second most popular game series, next to Mario. I have been researching on creepypastas, and have experienced a real life creepy game experience, maybe even several. The first one was creepy because I was watching tv then the tv just paused, I didn't have a DVR or anything that could do that, then I pressed the off button and it unfroze, and didn't even turn off. The second one was when I was playing a game and the disk spun around so fast it actually exploded, which was disproved to be possible, I still to this day, wonder what happened. The third one was creepy...... My computer froze, I tried to turn it off with the switch, that didn't work, so I tried control+alt+delete, which didn't work either, I used my last resort, unplugging the computer... I unplugged it and it was still on 0_o and the creepiest part is when I think about it I dread it like I almost want to die, even though its not something that would normally even worry me, I thought it might have been an overload or some weird stuff... But to this die I never know what really happened, and still feel like screaming, crying, and jumping under a car to try to get run over. Sometimes I feel like something is trying to control me, to bend my will to their desire, when trying to share this information, recently I've felt dizzy, it feels like something is trying to get into my thoughts, and I have also felt tired.

Sad Sad Sad NEVER EVER remind me of these experiences, I could commit suicide, yeah I kinda did perform a lavender town glitch on an emulator a while after the game came out, and I have partial lavender town syndrome... I feel like screaming in horror, I feel so depressed, and I see like weird areas in the air that look like the air is deformed when I look carefully, and I feel presences of things... and find nothing there, and just a second ago I think something messed with my computer, I'm typing really fast now to hope that I can get the message across.

Ok you didn't really have to read all of that... All you need to know is I would be happy to start a group of people who have experienced creepypasta like moments to try and reproduce the creepy experiences they had, and to catch it on digital tape, I will never reveal myself p, due to paranoia and safety reasons (they call it private information for a reason), but I will work as hard as I can. You should help me round up some people to help me prove that some creepypastas are true, they can happen to each and every one of us... Not just a select few, its like teens who do drugs and alcohol, they think "This can't happen to me, only others," but what happens if it does happen to you? I'll tell you what you do, you try to document and record it, and try to share it, and if it starts getting graphic and you cannot handle it then DO NOT continue to document it, just walk away and have someone else who can handle it document the rest.
If I was a forum mod....i would delete the post before mine....if for no other reason than to cut down on the number of dumb posts in the forum.

Rant done.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
(2012-04-11, 10:56 PM)barefoot138 Wrote: hey ive recently been getting back into pokemon. i started age 5 yellow version. ive been looking into LTS and i would like to find the records of deaths from japan from feb 1996 to april 1996 ages 1-17. if the number is around 100-120 deaths by suicide or unnatural/unkown causes that will be proof of LTS email me if you find anything badgerpwn@yahoo.com
(2012-07-01, 10:07 AM)badgerpwn Wrote:
(2012-04-11, 10:56 PM)barefoot138 Wrote: hey ive recently been getting back into pokemon. i started age 5 yellow version. ive been looking into LTS and i would like to find the records of deaths from japan from feb 1996 to april 1996 ages 1-17. if the number is around 100-120 deaths by suicide or unnatural/unkown causes that will be proof of LTS email me if you find anything badgerpwn@yahoo.com
Go google it yourself.

and actually stick around maybe instead of making one post to talk this out, and contribute? just a thoughtful idea.
CeFurkan Wrote: