Poll: Which Monster do you like the best from the first batch?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Reptide
41.67%
Dractanium
41.67%
Psywar
8.33%
Gigagrizz
0%
Juvecub
8.33%
* You voted for this item.

• 10(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Knost's Take. -- New monster Added Finished! --
thanks knost, i'm going to try to be the best mod i can be Smile
You dare Challenge ME ?

As you double post lmao jk
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
doesn't count lol
You dare Challenge ME ?

My Take on Leafluff for Uncle! It's so cute lol
[Image: leafluff_by_dknost777-d4s9tfy.jpg]
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Knost kinda a big request here:

[Image: yip.png]

Cursuit and Bavante on top of a tree branch, as if they were to ambush a Tighost under them.
Can you do it?
Bavante is just hanging off the branch while Cursuit is in a one knee kneel thingy...kneel.
Constantly dying yet never dead
O wow splinter fright leafluff!
(2012-03-09, 07:15 AM)Rock127 Wrote: Knost kinda a big request here:

[Image: yip.png]

Cursuit and Bavante on top of a tree branch, as if they were to ambush a Tighost under them.
Can you do it?
Bavante is just hanging off the branch while Cursuit is in a one knee kneel thingy...kneel.
Oh man Idk that will take a while. Ill sketch it out when I have some free time and I'll see what i can do ok?

(2012-03-09, 07:08 AM)Knost Wrote: My Take on Leafluff for Uncle! It's so cute lol
[Image: leafluff_by_dknost777-d4s9tfy.jpg]
That is awesome Knost, my mind = blown
You dare Challenge ME ?

mind=blown into atoms
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Thanks Guys!

This qualifies as cute right? lol
Me gustaaaa >:D
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
too awesome for words
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
somewhat cute, yet still more erie than cute lol
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2012-03-10, 06:22 PM)orboknown Wrote: somewhat cute, yet still more erie than cute lol
I know right... I wish he was my pet though... Would be awesome.

Draw a troll face ;w;

You're welcome.

My take on Ahuizouth for PcKaveman!
[Image: ahuizouth_by_dknost777-d4sha3w.jpg]
its... its... its........

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

TOO EPIC TO BE ON A TABLE!!

haha I love it knost!
"For what is a man, what has he got. If not himself, then he has naught" - Frank Sinatra
[Image: 2ppzlnp.jpg]
Making my monsters terrifyingly fantastic. Yes. <3
It is very nice but we all know Leafluff would destroy Ahuizoth. Silly evil wolf you are no match for twig cat.
(2012-03-11, 05:52 AM)Uncle Lung Fish Wrote: It is very nice but we all know Leafluff would destroy Ahuizoth. Silly evil wolf you are no match for twig cat.
*Ruffio wait's to incinerate the victor*
(2012-03-11, 05:54 AM)Knost Wrote:
(2012-03-11, 05:52 AM)Uncle Lung Fish Wrote: It is very nice but we all know Leafluff would destroy Ahuizoth. Silly evil wolf you are no match for twig cat.
Have we actually had them fight? I know Leafluff beat Tapsy... but idk about Ruffio

(2012-03-11, 05:57 AM)Uncle Lung Fish Wrote:
Have we actually had them fight? I know Leafluff beat Tapsy... but idk about Ruffio
Yeah, Leafluff won due it it's nature. Verve vs Quantum is a bad matchup for Ruffio lol

(2012-03-11, 06:04 AM)Knost Wrote:
(2012-03-11, 05:57 AM)Uncle Lung Fish Wrote:
Yeah, Leafluff won due it it's nature. Verve vs Quantum is a bad matchup for Ruffio lol
O ya poor little guy.... Leafluf wins!

pft, you've yet to go through ahuizouth Tongue
"For what is a man, what has he got. If not himself, then he has naught" - Frank Sinatra
[Image: 2ppzlnp.jpg]
(2012-03-11, 06:16 AM)PcKaveman Wrote: pft, you've yet to go through ahuizouth Tongue
I like Ruffio too much to sacrifice him to Ahuizouth lol

We'll just call it a tie... <.< >.> ...yeah that works Smile
Its very different from everything else you've drawn :3 Me Gusta.

You're welcome.

So what is your next project Knost?
(2012-03-11, 06:34 PM)Uncle Lung Fish Wrote: So what is your next project Knost?
IDK. I was going to draw something for Rake, but I associate Rake with Bavante and I've already drawn it (below). I have a bunch of pages I have to finish for work so I'll figure it out when I get through those in about a week and a half.

Considering I drew this and I can assign it to anyone I want Smile I would like to introduce...
Rake's Bavante!
[Image: not_done.jpg]

draw masagon please, me loves masagon
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2012-03-12, 01:56 AM)Knost Wrote:
(2012-03-11, 06:34 PM)Uncle Lung Fish Wrote: So what is your next project Knost?
IDK. I was going to draw something for Rake, but I associate Rake with Bavante and I've already drawn it (below). I have a bunch of pages I have to finish for work so I'll figure it out when I get through those in about a week and a half.

Considering I drew this and I can assign it to anyone I want Smile I would like to introduce...

Rake's Bavante!

[Image: not_done.jpg]
Isn't that the same Bavante?
Constantly dying yet never dead
  • 10(current)