Poll: Which Monster do you like the best from the first batch?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Reptide
41.67%
Dractanium
41.67%
Psywar
8.33%
Gigagrizz
0%
Juvecub
8.33%
* You voted for this item.

• 2(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Knost's Take. -- New monster Added Finished! --
Knots your an amazing artist C:
Keep on drawing, glad your feeling better too.
That Spiralaxy picture makes me want to catch one. lol Freaking epic. Cant wait for the next one!
What is you next one anyways? >.>
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
SOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN lol Rough sketch of Stellack will be up late tonight. Smile
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Tis you are jelly of my turtle that i made, teehee :3

You're welcome.

awesome can't wait to see the stellack
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Ok so I took Stellack in a competely different direction that Spiralaxy. It maybe becuase I've been searching for a good natured Stellack for 3 days now and he is pissing me off, but whatever it is, I made him as evil as I made Spiralaxy awesome.

My overall reasoning for this was primarily because he is the dark version of the two and thus I wanted him to be the opposite of Spiralaxy. Stellack is also a Ice type and so I wanted to make him look cold, gaunt...deadish.

Again, let me point out that this is my take on these Monsters, not me just re-drawing them. So they will look kinda different....in this case very different. Smile

Alright so disclaimer given, here is the rough draft. Im interested to here your comments. Enjoy!
[Image: Stellack.JPG]
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Creepy...
I agree with Juggernaut..
Heres my take on GK's Stellack. I really ran with its 'Dark' typing. Stellack is a 'Black Hole' Monster so thats why you see the crystal thing in his chest sticking out both sides (I moved it from the middile of his chest to it going through his heart...cause Im poetic like that, *&@%*$. WHAT!) I Also tried to make Stellacks skin glossier than Spirlaxy's, because he is an ice type (his core is cold so...condensation?) so I saw his skin looking more like a killer whale's. Hope you like it!

[Image: Stellack.JPG]

Stellack is so creepy I went ahead and put the Men in Black theme song on just to be safe. Stella is very well drawn and Im loving the style. Creepy is needed time to time.

Yea the skin coloration and teeth remind me of a killer whale. Eyes are amazing bro!!!! Stellar << get it... job

Also he is the blackhole monster, so that is what you are seeing in his chest with the crystal bit being what you see on either side of a black hole. So I think you captured that well.
I'm still wondering why Stellack is an ice type though <_< Looks like it should be electric.
nice job knost.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Ffffft fantastic job, knost. I absolutely love it :'D You made him so creepy looking, and probably more like he should be. Interesting take on it~ keep up the good work
can you do volcaurus,zonench,and tsundile ?
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
fantastic work dude you have a really good skill
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
I'm tempted to sprite that. Maybe for when I finish my Silent Hill playthrough. Heh.
(2011-11-15, 01:00 AM)Dawn Wrote: I'm tempted to sprite that. Maybe for when I finish my Silent Hill playthrough. Heh.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Dawn if you made a sprite out of that, that would be freaking awesome. Let me know if you end up doing it! Smile

Zach I'm gonna finish up what left of my team (Dimagem, Meteoid, Solord) and then I'll take requests. Smile Keep what you want in mind and sometime soon I'll start to keep a running list of requests.

Next rough draft will be up tommorrow sometime. Thanks again!

Until the next Monster,
+KNOST+
cool cant wait to see the next monster

Credits to SparrowHawk
This Monster isnt from the game (made it for Zach from one of his ideas), but I'll put it up here so you can see. Smile I think its an evil fish.

Dont judge me on this one, it was a very very quick sketch and color. Twenty-five min total lol
[Image: Zachs%2Bpic.JPG]

That's amazing :OO

Great job Knost. C:
Your so pro :3

You're welcome.

About Zachs fish. Just from looking at it, it seems like a very deep ocean dweller. You know so deep there isn't any light. The ball in front of it's mouth glows to attract other fish and then it eats them with its massive mouth full of sharp teeth. Anyway, I'm thinking thats were his inspiration came from. I am only guessing of course but there is a real fish that could of been an inspiration piece.

Also it looks pretty cool.
Thanks guys, I didnt take as much time on Zach pic as I did on the others in this thread by a good bit, but I still think it turned out ok. Kinda looks like a biker fish to me lol.

BTW I'll have a rough of Solord up late tonight. See ya then!
That Stellack is crazy epic. I want it. lol
Nice drawings here
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
Here is the rough draft for Solord. I changed a good bit as far as design goes (I'll elaborate when I finish) so if it look different that because it is lol

Let me know what you think of it so far!

[Image: IMG.jpg]

looks more like a lunardian o.o
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
too light can barely see Sad

Credits to SparrowHawk
looks like lunardian
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
  • 2(current)