Poll: Which Monster do you like the best from the first batch?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Reptide
41.67%
Dractanium
41.67%
Psywar
8.33%
Gigagrizz
0%
Juvecub
8.33%
* You voted for this item.

• 17(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Knost's Take. -- New monster Added Finished! --
Make the scar. Tayjo says we need more tentacles, but in reality we need more scars. Tongue
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

(2013-01-06, 08:19 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote: Make the scar. Tayjo says we need more tentacles, but in reality we need more scars. Tongue
Seems there's some scar fever going around...[youtube]fyV2cPLuFuA[/youtube]

Scar?
[Image: psyc2_zps87d0d9d3.png]
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Scar 0.0
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Scar all the way Smile
[Image: blackstarsig_zpsc46521c1.jpeg]
has too much mewto and mew lolTongue
(2013-01-06, 09:36 PM)Shadow11770 Wrote: has too much mewto and mew lolTongue
Nah, you guys should have seen how different he looked as I was concepting him. He went from dragon to alien and finally a psychic fox thing lol
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
(2013-01-05, 09:21 AM)Knost Wrote: I'm gonna keep it Psychic/Fighting and call it Psywar. As long as my guy Psywar says its ok of course lol
Psywar, what a name and it's very . . .

. . . original. LOL

Besides, Scar is to Lion King-Y...
(2013-01-07, 03:32 AM)Psywar Wrote:
(2013-01-05, 09:21 AM)Knost Wrote: I'm gonna keep it Psychic/Fighting and call it Psywar. As long as my guy Psywar says its ok of course lol

. . . original. LOL

LMAO I said "Scar?" as in "should I keep it with the scar?"

As for the name, I want to name it Psy-something and it being part fighting type war seemed appropriate. That said if you don't want me using your name I can change it. Lol

Let me know. Smile
(2013-01-07, 04:25 AM)Knost Wrote:

. . . original. LOL

As for the name, I want to name it Psy-something and it being part fighting type war seemed appropriate. That said if you don't want me using your name I can change it. Lol

Let me know. Smile
NP with me knost, I really wanted a monster be named Psywar, i think I even asked muy or fj to make 1 before. Also, I am really a psychic/fighting type in rl. lol
(2013-01-07, 05:16 AM)Psywar Wrote:
(2013-01-07, 04:25 AM)Knost Wrote:

. . . original. LOL

Let me know. Smile
NP with me knost, I really wanted a monster be named Psywar, i think I even asked muy or fj to make 1 before. Also, I am really a psychic/fighting type in rl. lol
I KNEW IT!!
knost don't mean to sound mean or anything,but tail looks like it broke,not curved,besides that,no other flaws Tongue
you asked me psy >~>
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
(2013-01-07, 11:22 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote: knost don't mean to sound mean or anything,but tail looks like it broke,not curved,besides that,no other flaws Tongue
I did it on purpose. I like the idea of a fighting type being able to bend its tail to do want it needs it to do. 

Think of it like having a double jointed shoulder.

About 1/4 of the way done. Let me know if you have any suggestions.
[Image: watertoothless_zps71b8afe2.png]
looks good knost Smile
[Image: blackstarsig_zpsc46521c1.jpeg]
(2013-01-07, 09:22 PM)Knost Wrote:
(2013-01-07, 11:22 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote: knost don't mean to sound mean or anything,but tail looks like it broke,not curved,besides that,no other flaws Tongue
I did it on purpose. I like the idea of a fighting type being able to bend its tail to do want it needs it to do. 

Deep in the water, Reptide will strike on unsuspecting prey... Looks fantastic *3*
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2013-01-07, 10:26 PM)Rock127 Wrote:
(2013-01-07, 09:22 PM)Knost Wrote:

Deep in the water, Reptide will strike on unsuspecting prey... Looks fantastic *3*
Th...those eyes.. O_O
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

is gimp art hard? just saying if your stuck on some things
Getting closer to finished. Now to add highlights and shadowing. Should I make the eye's blank? I'm trying not to make it scary lol
[Image: watertoothless_zps56e5473a.png]
nice,idk if ur taking request but can i get a squirrel
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
Eyes could be better?? O.o

I like the trident tail :3 It's about time we have a trident monster (Asked Henrie... Dodgy)
(2013-01-07, 11:56 PM)Snorlax47 Wrote: nice,idk if ur taking request but can i get a squirrel
A squirrel?

(2013-01-07, 11:56 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Eyes could be better?? O.o

I like the trident tail :3 It's about time we have a trident monster (Asked Henrie... Dodgy)
LOL I threw the eyes on to get an idea of what i want to do..I'm still not sure.
Eye's aren't a bad color.  I'd suggest adding a couple more shades of green to them (people stare at eyes forever, don't ask me why.  xD)  If you want cuter, bigger pupils, if you want 'serious', smaller pupils... don't forget to ad a highlight or two when you're done to make 'em shine.  c:   But hot damn, lookin' nice.  Glowy ice trident?  *gasp*
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
No offense,(i like the monster)but its like the eyes dongt go with the mon
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
those eyes are creppy 0.0,if your taking request,i'd like those eyes to be Light blue pupil,with Light green outside thing*doesn't know th name of anything in the eye but th pupil O;*
Seriously people I just put down a base color for the eyes to see what people thought lmao
@Henrie - Yeah Ill be adding more light spots than dark to make it easier to see.
Exclamation 
Done 

Reptide
[Image: watertoothless_zps9e6e5cf7.png]
Also, I fixed Gigagrizz...Reptide looks unpleased that Gigagrizz was edited under him...
[Image: bearmerged_zpsc8749707.png]...Gigagrizz might die.
I can see it.... Knost content designer... these monsters are amazing *3* 
I always felt that Reptide's eyes were just a base... everyone judged it so fast ;-; But it's perfect on him... maybe a little bit in the yellow tone? Makes it creepier.
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2013-01-08, 09:22 AM)Rock127 Wrote: I can see it.... Knost content designer... these monsters are amazing *3* 
I always felt that Reptide's eyes were just a base... everyone judged it so fast ;-; But it's perfect on him... maybe a little bit in the yellow tone? Makes it creepier.
Thanks Rock. I thought about the yellow, but Cefurkan seems to think I make things to evil looking so I'm being careful of that.

I have two more Monsters to go for my first "batch". One will be ancient and one will be regular.

Next will be my Ancient Monster 
[Image: photo_zps2cfcaa77.jpg]
wow where did u draw  so much of monsters they are too awesomed
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2013-01-08, 09:52 AM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: wow where did u draw  so much of monsters they are too awesomed
I used Gimp (magna studios lack of transparent backgrounds is disappointing) and a Wacom Tablet. Glad you like them Staff Smile
Update: Softened the shadowing on both GigaGrizz and Psywar.
Added all three Monsters for my first batch to first page.
[Image: psyc2_zpsab07cdc1.png]
Next up is my Ancient entry.
  • 17(current)