Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kingkid's Directed Trading
IMPORTANT INFORMATION! ANY V1 CONTRACTS HAVE BEEN DELETED! IF YOU HAD A CONTRACT FROM V1 PM ME. NEW NAME DRAGON KING

Mons only open for capture Below zone 16 at this time

For a few weeks I've been collecting monsters for other players and even leveling monsters.

Here is a list of prices I charge, feel free to make requests here or Pm me directly.

Class: Regular-Emissary 155k. if you request a nature: 160k

Class: Zenith 165k. If you request a nature 250k

Class: Legendary 260k. If you request a nature 575k

I do not hunt Ancient Class monsters.

If you would like UVs in addition to a nature pm me, I do not yet have set pricing.

Leveling prices: 300k + 50k for 10 levels.(5k for each) 50K per challenge level.

{EX: level 50 to 60= 350k 60 to 70=400k (69 being a challenge level)}

Monsters over 85 150k to level 100. (10k per level) +300k handling fee.

Monsters below 40 only 200k(to 40.)

Are you stuck in an area by an NPC?

A new update, confirmed to be a working function of the game by Cefurkan, allows for a monster who's beaten an NPC to be traded and keep the victory, allowing you to pass by unimpeded. Prices Pending. Send pm for details.

Once contract is accepted I, or a member of The Kingdom of the Black Flame, will pm you your price, and await conformation. Pricing may change. Discount to members (total price divided by 1.5) for leveling contracts and legandary hunts. Any player to abuse this (found joinning to get a discount and leveing) will be listed and charged dubble for untell time stops.

https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-K...lack-flame
I'd be careful with the Legendary for 500k. Finding a legendary with the right nature and preferably good UV's are 1) difficult to find and 2) will make people may want to give up on that contract, because they expect you to find it ASAP.

Best of luck though!
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
(2013-01-28, 03:10 AM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote: I'd be careful with the Legendary for 500k. Finding a legendary with the right nature and preferably good UV's are 1) difficult to find and 2) will make people may want to give up on that contract, because they expect you to find it ASAP.

Best of luck though!

time limets are not set, and Uv hunting Legandarys is more than 500k
hallu psychick kingkid
(2013-01-28, 03:50 AM)Psywar Wrote: hallu psychick kingkid

noted. reply sent
i would also like a hallu psychick with good uvs in spc. att and speed. 30+ in the uvs. how much would that be?
would you please hunt a hallu psychick for me, unique power of 100 up, speed uv 45+, spattack uv 40+, hp uv 30+. Imma give you 1m to 2m depending on the uvs.
would you  be willing to get and icebragled, i will give you double your fee for that one. and lv a legendary and zenith to lv 100?
(2013-01-29, 02:43 AM)Snes Wrote: would you  be willing to get and icebragled, i will give you double your fee for that one. and lv a legendary and zenith to lv 100?

ok ill catch you one, no nature? leveling job. please message me levels. pming you now
(2013-01-29, 02:06 AM)Shadow11770 Wrote: i would also like a hallu psychick with good uvs in spc. att and speed. 30+ in the uvs. how much would that be?

this was requested canceled
(2013-01-29, 02:11 AM)Psywar Wrote: would you please hunt a hallu psychick for me, unique power of 100 up, speed uv 45+, spattack uv 40+, hp uv 30+. Imma give you 1m to 2m depending on the uvs.
I regret to inform you that at this time no one has the time or funds to move ahead with this contract. If there is anything else we can do for you hopefully on a less complex level, please let us know. thank you.
Wanting a monster trained from lv69 to 100

This is the monster i want trained

I have the cash if yall have the trainers Tongue
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
Price change for mons over 85, all leveling contracts from this point on effected

Mon hunting prices changed. new discount added