Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Kingdom of the black flame
[Image: 181860_170322169762085_100003529105527_2...6350_n.jpg]

"Fire is a purifying light and Darkness is truth."

The history of the clan is as follows:

Long ago a village stood. Things were peaceful, however monsters were attacked and forced out of the city not kept as pets. The people taught their children monsters could only harm humans. The treatment was cruel. One day a black dragon flew over and set the town ablaze.

Only one boy survived the assault, he saw it all from atop a hill on the outskirts of town. The dragon monster set down next to him and looked him in the eye. It was at this moment he understood that monsters and humans balance each other. Fire purifies evil from land and the rising smoke, the darkness, is the lies being carried away. So all is purged and peace is restored.

He built a fortress atop the city ruins and became the first Dragon King. Over the gate of the new fort is a sign that reads "Fire is a purifying light, and darkness is truth"

The Kingdom of the Black Flame stands for one thing. Power. Power is shared with it's people. The people in return give loyalty. Loyalty unites us. United we are strong. Strength brings power. We are a clan for the philosophical and kind.
(we stand for trainning monsters to be strong and the exchange of ideas. Loyalty and kindness is rewarded. New members are especially welcome)

Requirements to join: You must have a team of dark/fire types for use in any war or guild activity. You may have light, water or any other types if they have dark or fire as well.
Exceptions: Legendary/Ancient monsters can be used regardless of the type. What you do out side of the guild dose not matter. (you can pvp with a team of only water light monsters so long as its not in the name of the guild.)

Rank requirements: Legion: does not have a full team of fire, dark, or legendary monsters. Officer: Has monsters of level 30 or lower and meets the required monster team. General: monsters of level 30 or over and meets the monster team requirements. Prince/princess: monsters over level 30 and deemed loyal and trustworthy. an asset to the clan.

Ranks: Leader-Dragon king. [Kingkid] highest rank of non lead members-Prince(ss). [ ] General. [Team_pocket] Officer. [DavidChaos, Hazzer_21666] New member-Legion. [Thehezno, Bismarck_BPD_]

Mascot: Ugoyle! Fire is a purifying light and Darkness is truth.

Clan Monster hunting contracts: https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-K...ed-Trading
Welcome to the guild world! Recruit and grow Big Grin
i love your guild theme looks awesome.
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Thank you both. Oh, and speeking of recruiting, you are both more than welcome to join...well maybe not "more than". Smile
Don't try taking my members <.<

Well, fjkulit isn't mine so you can have him XD but you can't have him either lol
well i already have a guild lol so no thanks :p
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
not bad
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Fendark should be your mascot since it is a Fire/Dark type <_<

Also, I give you 1 week on how active you gonna be '-'
i was thinking of changeing it earlyer, i put this up hours before fendark. I'll flip a coin...1 week, your on. Smile
What are the joining requirements?
Village of the Dragon
I use Psychic type Monsters. Would you accept me or should I look elsewhere?
Kingkid, 1 week is up bro '-'

You got some members that wanna join.. I think it's best to accept their services.
I don't think the kid is around anymore . . .
If he left, then he has failed me Sad
He still plays
User came back. Thread opened.

Kingdom of the Black Flame, slowly reviving.
looks okay, but the spelling errors are getting on my nerves >.>
And this time, Im not going any where
Ops!
This isn't where i left my hat.
Ja ne.
[Image: 10ic592.jpg]
haha lol, ops
spelling problems fixed. now the awesome can start
--' ugh
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
something wrong cap?
I'd be interested in joining.  I can definitely manage a fire and dark team, too, especially since my starter is Fire.
(2013-01-22, 10:57 PM)DavidChaos Wrote: I'd be interested in joining.  I can definitely manage a fire and dark team, too, especially since my starter is Fire.
welcome to the kingdom
(2012-05-13, 10:54 AM)iRemember Wrote: Welcome to the guild world! Recruit and grow Big Grin
heyy king its me "Hazzer_12666" i have a full team now and im keen to join your clan Big Grin
(2013-01-23, 01:21 AM)Hazzer-666 Wrote:
(2012-05-13, 10:54 AM)iRemember Wrote: Welcome to the guild world! Recruit and grow Big Grin
heyy king its me "Hazzer_12666" i have a full team now and im keen to join your clan Big Grin
welcome to the kingdom, by the way your name is Hazzer_21666
hey you dont have to have the official clan in front of your thread Tongue
(2013-01-23, 07:30 AM)Shadow11770 Wrote: hey you dont have to have the official clan in front of your thread Tongue
thanks i just took out the "un" i'll edit now
Get 1 more and I'll change your position Wink

Also, our deal will be canceled.