Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
https://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-573...ies-at-69/
Korean dictator kim jong il died at age 69.Thoughts?
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
thank goodness(just sayin)
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
hey!
be respectful to the dead.
he was a dictator,and dictators are bad people
dictators can do much good for their country as well.See Napoleon Bonaparte.
true,but Kim Jong Il starved people.....
well what do you think of his suposed son?
and even though that might be true you should still be respectful of the dead.
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
(2011-12-20, 02:47 AM)snowprincess Wrote: well what do you think of his suposed son?
and even though that might be true you should still be respectful of the dead.

His son is even more crazy than he was. People have been talking about how North Korea will change substantially now that Kim Jong Il is dead, but I honestly don't think so. I think that things will pretty much stay the same. His son is just going to pick up where his father left off, so yeah. There are a few scenarios which could take place, such as widespread protests in North Korea and possibly some action from South Korea in response to Kim Jong Il's death, but it is very unlikely that those things will take place. For one thing, people in North Korea were brainwashed into thinking that Kim Jong Il was immortal. Well, obviously now they know that this is not true since he's dead, but that just shows how the situation is over there. Due to the shutdown of media and the lack of freedom to go out of the country, the people of North Korea don't know much about the world outside where they live. Therefore, they think that the world is North Korea, and that there is no better place than North Korea. Hence, protests are unlikely, because there would be no reason to protest. South Korea won't do anything because they are afraid of North Korea's terrifying military, so that scenario is out of the picture as well. So yeah, nothing will change much now that Kim Jong Il is dead.
Gaddafi, Bin Laden and Kim Jong Il all died this year...what's with 2011?
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2011-12-20, 05:06 AM)Rain127 Wrote: Gaddafi, Bin Laden and Kim Jong Il all died this year...what's with 2011?
Very clever of you ._.

Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
2011 wants to make a fresh new start for 2012
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2011-12-20, 05:22 AM)Guider456 Wrote: 2011 wants to make a fresh new start for 2012
Not to mention Steve Jobs died too..not so fresh start ayy?
1200th post
Constantly dying yet never dead
I'm just gonna throw it out there... Kim Un is probably dead already. policy changes in that country really make it look like someone from outside the country is running it.
(2012-03-27, 04:26 AM)Azalraku Wrote: I'm just gonna throw it out there... Kim Un is probably dead already. policy changes in that country really make it look like someone from outside the country is running it.

I'm sorry, but I don't think Kim Jong Un is dead. If he died, then it would be widely publicized and we would all know about it.
Now I don't think hes dead yet but we wouldn't necessarily know if he died if the country didn't want us to know. They are a pretty closed country and hardly let anyone in. We didn't know about Kim Jong ills death till 2 or 3 days after it happened.
I like your post. good
seriously? dude, hitler was bad, but he had great leadership skills. think good thoughts and their strengths and not their faults.
seriously? dude, hitler was bad, but he had great leadership skills. think good thoughts and their strengths and not their faults.