Thread Closed
  • 4(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Chaos Jungle Big Grin

jk
Chaos Claw Crew ??

CCC
Deadline is Sunday, 7 October 8:00:00 p.m.(GMT + 1:00).

I don't want anyone not doing it with no valid reason..
keep it coming dei but could you do it all in 1 post?
one lvl 100 and another lvl 79, not gonna make the deadline but will finish it up tomorrow.
[Image: 501b5ca62c27bjpg.png]

(2012-10-06, 08:08 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: keep it coming dei but could you do it all in 1 post?
Yea sure. I'll merge my posts Smile

I'm just going off with your animal like ranks.

Danger Claw Guild :/
im thinking to change these animal ranks but cant seem to find something good, also im trying to do a big update about the thread but no time.. might do it tomorrow or after.

And thank you Smile
I couldn't get on that much since i broke my hand have to use my right arm
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
If anyone didn't do the mission please pm me with a valid reason. That is all. If it isn't really a good reason then il pm you

1 hour and 53 minutes left.
O: Sam passed me,alright (: time to Pvp for rank legend
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
I changed the requirements on the 3rd title also planning to add different logos. Also zach it isn't very easy to rank up from now, a tip from me would be at least have 15 pvp monsters and make strategies with them. Then when your ready send me the pm Smile
just want to say that the new guild page looks alot better and neater even without avatars.

and zach, i will be waiting for you to join me in legend. Smile

p.s. my name is not sam

(2012-10-14, 05:22 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: I changed the requirements on the 3rd title also planning to add different logos. Also zach it isn't very easy to rank up from now, a tip from me would be at least have 15 pvp monsters and make strategies with them. Then when your ready send me the pm Smile
i have 20-30 pvp mons and no strategy xD i ultimately fail Tongue
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Any member can use it if they want Smile [Image: 2q2mjc3.png]
looks good. Big Grin

glad you liked, hoping to do more of these things when i have time
dz u working really hard to bring team up in absence of danny
wow so active very nice dz
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Newest member : Staff vidyasagar. Thank you for joining this guild and following us in the same route
Great job dz this is a guild i have been searching for in ages after akatslowi
Be Blinded By My Prowess
lol thank you
staff is with zach and not swj but i thought staff and swjfire are equal
(2012-10-16, 02:54 PM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: staff is with zach and not swj but i thought staff and swjfire are equal
It would take time for staff to be in that title because he just joined and swjfire has been in the guild from the beginning. Staff is strong pvp player, he will be in that title soon Smile
welcome aboard staff. Smile

thank you swjfire
Alright, there will be a new mission:

Train 1 pvp monster to level 100 (any class monster), TP's must be right. Also you must explain to me the monster in detail, why you chose it, why put tp on the stat, nature and movesets. It's only 1 monster to train so i shouldn't see anyone not able on doing it. You have 1 week... If you can't do it please pm me in forum. Good luck
i was recruited by azaz99
wow congrats azaz and p1nk
(2012-10-25, 03:31 PM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: wow congrats azaz and p1nk
Thanks.. Big Grin
Be Blinded By My Prowess
and p1nk welcome to the team
i don't like the rule that if someone lets a guild hopper in they have to pay 700k i don't like that people can leave a guild and go to a nother one if they want so i think that rule should go. and people were mad at me for saying that you must pay 1,000gold to leave a guild pfft

but i must say that it has turnd out to be a very very powerful and popular guild
  • 4(current)