Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KNOST'S CUSTOM HARDLOCKE
Hey all!!!! Long time no see!!! 

I've been playing a lot of Nuzlockes lately (easier to play on the go for me  at the moment than play something at a computer) and for this last one I decided to share my story!!! 

Please click the link to read my Story, but make sure you come back here to comment!!! 

Thanks! Miss you all! 
-KNOST-

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=397450
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
nice story
KNOST, hey! Great to hear from you once more! It's great that you've chosen to tell us about your experience blossom word game with Nuzlockes because they can be a lot of fun.
This is a very interesting story. I hope you will enjoy a lot of fun playing that game. aa route planner
Agree with the comments you made. Candy Crush
This is a pretty intriguing tale to listen to. I really hope that playing that game will be a lot of pleasure for you. wordle today
It's great to be in the game. Many ways can be applied and I follow you for more updates. Looking forward to other changes in the rankings
geometry dash lite