Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Official Forums » World News » Japan hit by earthquake after celebrating the New Year
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Japan hit by earthquake after celebrating the New Year

A strong earthquake with a magnitude of 7 hit eastern and northeastern Japan today, but there are no immediate reports of injuries or damage and no danger of a tsunami.
The quake, which measured 4 in central Tokyo, Fukushima and their surrounding areas, struck 217 miles below the sea surface at 2.28pm (5.27am GMT).
Such a deep jolt is less likely to cause damage than one close to the surface.

Read more: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...z1iDkynAWA
[Image: ngynt3.png]
Ugh, how many natural disasters are they gonna have? ;-;

Aren't they still recovering from the earthquake and tsunami since May?
Yeah, I guess they still recover from that big disaster.

It's pretty sad for them though, entering in the newest year with a big earthquake.,
[Image: ngynt3.png]
Ah man, what a terrible way to start off the new year. Hopefully everything will be alright
well that stinks as soon as they finish celebrating the new year they get it with an earthquake...let's hope everything's ok
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
The earthquake was later redefined as having a 6.8 magnitude, just saying. Not much happened in regards to damage and stuff so it's all good. Also, this is a warm up for the 2012 apocalypse! THERE WILL BE ONLY 356 DAYS THIS YEAR!

Lol just kidding, the 2012 apocalypse isn't happening.
My bro is in japan xD when he told me about it i laughed. He slept threw it cus from were he was at it was only like a 1.5 i guess? xD
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
(2012-01-02, 12:57 AM)Lamb Wrote: The earthquake was later redefined as having a 6.8 magnitude, just saying. Not much happened in regards to damage and stuff so it's all good. Also, this is a warm up for the 2012 apocalypse! THERE WILL BE ONLY 356 DAYS THIS YEAR!

Lol just kidding, the 2012 apocalypse isn't happening.
If it does happen lamb we are going to hunt you down now and yell at you about how bloody wrong yo were.

CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
well, it seems that no major damage occur and people are alright
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
I hope everything is alright. No more major calamities coming their way. If any country is in trouble, Japan should be the first one the USA goes to. Just saying <_<

Japan

---------------------
I plan to go to Japan after learning the basics of Japanese ;-; I'll get a Japanese guide and tour Japan. Big Grin

Dei,we dont have to go to Japan. We are already IN Japan.
The US is quite literally Japans army. We repaired their economy after WW2.
Without the US,japan would be much less than it is today.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I would also just like to say that Japan's geographical location makes it susceptible to many earthquakes, so this particular one really wasn't that surprising. I'm sure there are a bunch of earthquakes that occur all the time in Japan, but they aren't that powerful and they occur in locations where there aren't that many people, so they aren't publicized very much. The 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and the tsunami that was produced from that earthquake were very powerful and occurred in populous locations, so that's why it was publicized more.
just saying u know the economy of us is in trouble this years

and the japan made a loan to us, billion of $ , the problem is that us can't pay it back?
itz a fact, we are in much trouble
poor japan ppl, they been cursed by earthquick and such, at least we have tornados
and i'll take tornados and hurricanes more gladley then take a earth quick

cool wanna let it come
Great post