• 12(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Introduce Yourself! (new players)
(2012-05-23, 12:16 AM)MrAddison Wrote:
(2012-05-22, 09:11 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: ikr !...it was so easy to find legends. but it was so epic ! (: it happend what? 5-6 years ago ? XD
Yep it was somewhere like that xD
Me and a real life friend found the game and we were playing PC like mad :3
Then it got shut down and we found an MMORPG called Flyff, I remember.
And while playing Flyff, it hit me "Wait, there ARE other games like Flyff right?" And so, ever since... I'm an MMORPG Addict now xD
This game is EPIC
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Hello everybody Ellioum here still somewhat new been around for about two weeks or so yet to introduce myself properly so I'll do it now. This man right here loves him some collector/pvp oriented games I get fairly addicted to the collecting aspect rather quickly, been sick here lately so I've not been on quite as often as I'd like still a tad conserved in speaking in chat just how i am so anyone ever have anything to ask me feel free to send me a pm :3
As for more personal things i do art not the best but always learning made my signature myself :3 I enjoy anime my favorites are always changing as I'm always watching new stuff currently loving Accel World and Zetman two great animes, I also Love weaponry I can fix blades and other things to an extent most dents, sharpening, reworking bad blades, and dealing with rust that kind of thing still learning that as well but, seem to have a knack for it. so that's it for my introductions feel free to ask me questions if you have any Smile
[Image: Killuasignaturewip.png]

Now Taking Art Commissions for Signatures/Avatars
My Art Gallery: Ellioums Art Gallery
hey people guess what i am back!!!!
(2012-05-23, 06:52 PM)Sanddrag Wrote: hey people guess what i am back!!!!
Welcome back! Smile
Hello, newbie here. Long time pokemon fan, never done competitive though, will be looking to change that with this game. Smile
Hey guys, Windwolve here. I found this game while searching the internet, and I must say, I don't regret that googling session Tongue
welcome you 2!

been a long time since people introduced themselves here....
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
This thread is still being used? lmfao <.<

When you find this place off of google, you know you're cool.
Hi, I'm RevenGG (GG = Good Gamer) and I like to explore and hunt.
hi! been playing for about 2 weeks now and thought i'd come by and say hello Smile
Hey there. My name (not in real life. Tongue) is Zound. Just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to this game....
[Image: 134472520670789557.gif]
I make banners. Mail me on the forums or in-game if you want one. Right now, the banners are free!
Sincerely,
~Zound.
BATTLE FORCE 5 FOREVER!
Sup guys name's icy and you BETTER NOT get in my way trust me >.< btw I'm a girl ^-^ not that new but yeah kinda -.-
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
I'm Lanyn, here because I hope to get back into pokemon without actually going back to pokemon! Tongue Wanted something new, y'know?
Welcome to the site
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
welcome to the game have fun
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Thanks, I plan on it.
Ask us mods any questions.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Hello, I'm new here, so I'm saying hi!
- xlls forum member
Hi im Gwyne still new and looking forward into it!!

Nice to Meet you all Big Grin
Hello everyone, my name (username) is Ashenator.
I've been playing for 3 days, and i'm currently having fun. Smile
[Image: b52qe9.jpg]
May the FORCE be with you!
I'd like to introduce to you, my friend, Sky.

Hello everyone, I am Sky, the other side of Rock. Whenever you see rock being kind and/or serious, it might be me controlling. So, I already have the knowledge of this game, I hope to make friends.
Constantly dying yet never dead
I'm TheArtOfRuin, just started playing the other day. Loving it so far!
[Image: theartofruin___monstermmorpg___forum_sig...5f1qcf.png]
(2012-09-08, 02:05 AM)TheArtOfRuin Wrote: I'm TheArtOfRuin, just started playing the other day. Loving it so far!
glad you like the game!!! have fun, join guilds, etc Wink
Viva La B.P.C! Many Enter, few Leave!

[Image: rainbowsig_zpsb55967d0.jpeg]
hai I'm ArcticRose, and I'm new :3
Welcome ArcticRose, if you have any questions about the game please pm me or a staff member to help you out Smile
(2012-10-08, 05:56 PM)ArcticRose Wrote: hai I'm ArcticRose, and I'm new :3
Welcome to the game, Rose, i hope you enjoy the game and forum. You came right on time, the update for the game is nearly here; also if i am not mistaking are you from nadarim? If not the Staff member i know from drim just has the same user as you Smile
[Image: blackstarsig_zpsc46521c1.jpeg]
welcome articrose Tongue
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Do not ever ever ever ever ever leave. Ever. I'll panic.

Welcome!
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
Welcome to the game, ArcticRose. I trust that you will find everything in the game according to one's tastes, and that everything will be much more interesting than the Pokemon counterparts. Big Grin
Interesting...all it takes is one female and we all swarm like mosquitoes to a bug light ;P

incidentally...Welcome ArticRose and try not to let them trample you down in their haste to get to you Tongue
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
  • 12(current)