Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Introduce Yourself! (new players)
idiots back?!
idk, it looks like it v67co
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
wow all of you are on right now? forum so hard to navigate ahhhh or it might just be me hmmmm hehehe sorry If it is off topic
nah it can be hard to navigate idiot.

Anyhow, a lot of people are on right now.
CeFurkan Wrote:
nice must look through so many things but I have some time so it's good when did the forum get switched anyway?
the oldys r comin back
(2011-05-10, 09:33 PM)Suki Wrote: Erm.. Hi people!!! o.o
My name is Suki ermm... I'm reletively new to this..
Never played pokemon craft and never was at the old forums ><
Ummm nice to meet all of you ? >.>

Welcome to Monster MMORPG. I am Lamb, and I was a Global Moderator on the PokemonCraft forums. Contact me if you have any questions about anything.

(2011-05-10, 10:08 PM)idiot482 Wrote: hmmm alot of familiar names I see well the idiot of pokemoncraft and it's forums is here hehehehehe can't wait for the game to start )

Welcome back idiot!
okay, Squall is Red55, and i am Red56, i will admit that much.

But i swear me and Squall are NOT the same guy lol. i do not want to be him thats... weird... very weird...
CeFurkan Wrote:
hey lamb hey dei ahhh you just invited me and I just put up my old team topic hehehehehe although it's crappier then before but thanks for the offer and I won't say anything
Names Jay. Some of you may know me on Deviantart as JayXayne or Yaoi-Yuki, or Yukito-Sano or jjx or Jason Xayne or Xayne Zunimoor. Phew that's alot. Well none of those are my real names XD.
I design boxmon for the game and will soon be redesigning movesets and the occassional boxmon design to clean them up. None of my boxmon are featured yet but I will soon display them here for everyone to see.
:O

Coolio. I hope to see some from you, Jay.
oh that sounds awesome jjx8672 and also Hi
(2011-05-10, 10:19 PM)Nitz_X Wrote: okay, Squall is Red55, and i am Red56, i will admit that much.

But i swear me and Squall are NOT the same guy lol. i do not want to be him thats... weird... very weird...

You do know I totally lied about that part cuz I'm bored r.r

This anime I'm watching doesn't make sense and I thought I could confuse some people with the logic it's saying.. CONFUSING. Needs deciphering.

Find some cryptic messages about the source code and.. I'm just gonna say QUACK!! and get over it.
hehehehe wow what anime is this anyway again sorry if off topic
(2011-05-10, 10:31 PM)idiot482 Wrote: hehehehe wow what anime is this anyway again sorry if off topic

I'll pm you about it cuz the name is.. difficult.

This guy has different names like The Mysterious One, and Reaping sumthin.. and one with numbers and stuff =.=
here are a couple designs on my DA account here: https://yukito-sano.deviantart.com/
(2011-05-10, 11:40 PM)jjx8672 Wrote: here are a couple designs on my DA account here: https://yukito-sano.deviantart.com/

Watched. ^^

I'm going through your gallery, and they ARE good~
(2011-05-10, 10:18 PM)Lamb Wrote:

Welcome to Monster MMORPG. I am Lamb, and I was a Global Moderator on the PokemonCraft forums. Contact me if you have any questions about anything.

(2011-05-10, 10:08 PM)idiot482 Wrote: hmmm alot of familiar names I see well the idiot of pokemoncraft and it's forums is here hehehehehe can't wait for the game to start )

Welcome back idiot!

What a player!
I am the stone that builder refused, I am the visual, the inspiration that made lady sing the blues

I'm the spark that makes your idea bright, The same spark that lights the dark, So that you can know your left from your right

I am the ballot in ya box, The bullet in ya gun, The inner glow that lets you know to call your brother son

The story that just begun, The promise of what's to come, And I'mma remain a soldier till the war is won
Goat, must you plague us all?
CeFurkan Wrote:
(2011-05-10, 11:48 PM)Goat Wrote: What a player!

[Image: n158285.jpg]
boy am i late posting this

Hey it's me Guider456 what's up everybody i see we have some new people yes that is...charming muahhaaaaa lol jk Tongue but hi if any of yallz need help with anything pm me i'll be glad to help after it's my *cough* duty
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
lol woah lamb what is that >.<
[Image: Another_Kakashi_Sig_by_phoenix765.png]

In Game Name: Flawless
hey its lion i havent seen you for ages
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-05-10, 11:48 PM)Goat Wrote:

Welcome back idiot!

What a player!

Hi Lamb!!! Good to see you again? Not really but ok! JK

OK so.. Dodgy

@Guider it's no one's duty to help anyone. It's just a matter of choice.
(2011-05-11, 12:25 AM)Pein Wrote: hey its lion i havent seen you for ages

oh hey pein Big Grin nice seeing ya
[Image: Another_Kakashi_Sig_by_phoenix765.png]

In Game Name: Flawless
(2011-05-11, 12:27 AM)Deidara Wrote:
(2011-05-10, 11:48 PM)Goat Wrote:

Welcome back idiot!

What a player!

Hi Lamb!!! Good to see you again? Not really but ok! JK

OK so.. Dodgy

@Guider it's no one's duty to help anyone. It's just a matter of choice.

dei whether it's duty or choice i still like to help people no matter the circumstances
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2011-05-05, 11:59 PM)Virus_zero Wrote: Orboknown is squall :'D freakin FF freak xD
sorry virus but squall and i are different people.i know who squall is though
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Hey guys
I'm Luke Shaw I had an account on Pokemon Craft, doubt if anyone remembers me though, wasn't active in the forums or anything. I am so glad this game is back. Can't wait to catch some of those fire, psychic or ghost types!!
"Jrockerkuro's the name catching monsters is the game."

Hey everyone , i'm fairly new to this never played , or heard of pokemon craft. I was brought here by a friend of mines.

Well hope everyone is friendly and welcomes me abord this awesome new game.

Nice to meet all of you Smile
Hi JrockerKuro welcome to the game and forums have fun Smile if you need help I'll do anything I can to assist although I have practically nothing hehehehe and Luke hmmm your name looks familiar either way HI )
  • 3(current)