Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Introduce Yourself! (new players)
wait.
you dont have squirrels?
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2013-10-13, 09:01 PM)orboknown Wrote: wait.
you dont have squirrels?

We don't have squirrels natively, nope.

Squirrels are placentals, and native Australian mammals are marsupials. However, we do have sugar gliders (almost like 'flying squirrels') which are quite common in some areas. However, they aren't actually squirrels...

Cuteness overload incoming:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSync3TN2BGlPmbI1Xrt5r...-t4Ob3y9qJ][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWqXWjGe9PfurR0XISu6Z...D8ZV84otrD][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6o1-XkaxWamVxkQuTUQr..._zrFJAzrP2]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW <3
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Måîdęñ Øf Thê Whįtė Høršē
Neigh, mothatrucka'
Lol Cub Big Grin They are unique to Australia so you shall never see one in the wild muahaha... Unless you came to Australia of course.
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
(yells) PUUUUP!!! WHEN ITS LEGAL WERE MOVING TO AUSTRALIA!!!
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Neigh, mothatrucka'
... Legal :o

I'm sorry, but we don't wish to let foreign invasive species into our ecosystem... You could disrupt our fragile ecosystem and could pose as a threat to our many native species. Pony-dogs and pug-men are potentially dangerous creatures you know...
... pup leave this scum and his ecosystem to himself on that big island.. were moving to canada as planned..
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Neigh, mothatrucka'
lol ;_; ... I'm not a scum...
Im just kidding!! (Hugs)
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Neigh, mothatrucka'
Thou' exalt shall't be so kind as to grace me with her presence. I truly would be honored shall thou' exalt visit her humble peasant servant at his ol' cottage house on th' hills yonder.
My head imploded.
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Neigh, mothatrucka'
Hi there, I am Annah and I am very new tot he game here. You can call me Lady, Anna, or whatever you feel fit to call me like Master or Queen... Things like that :p. Well anyways hi!
Welcome to the community Empress Annah Wink
"Master or Queen" 

There can only be one boss, king, master etc and that is me (there isn't a seat for 2) Lady is fine though

Bonjour Lady Annah
(2013-10-13, 09:01 PM)orboknown Wrote: wait.
you dont have squirrels?
Aussies do not have squirrels.

Isn't that the weirdest thing ever?
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
Hello there. I've just joined the game and am starting out. I've got two monsters so far and still trying to figure out some of the basics of the game. I was just hoping that someone might be able to point me in the direction of a few good guides for noobs. I've already bookmarked a TP guide for future reference, but a few more would be great. Thanks!
Welcome to the game! Check out the Guides sub forum, and pay attention the Prysmas threads i. Particular
Hello, I'm Alexia Smile I think I played this game, or a similar one a few years back but don't think I ever registered on a forum for it o.o
(2013-11-11, 07:12 AM)Laela Wrote: Hello, I'm Alexia Smile I think I played this game, or a similar one a few years back but don't think I ever registered on a forum for it o.o

Enjoy getting pwned by the more experienced players. Big Grin
Hello, i'm ch17175
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
Hello hello
Well, what Captain Jack says, goes. Tongue Thanks.
er mah gerd someone recognizes jack
NP
NopeBig Grin
Welcome to the community Wilkem and Alexia! Big Grin

Hope you enjoy your time here with us
hey im new =) already met many good players  from the chat system Big Grin
Welcome to the community ryansao.
Welcome to the community Ryan! Big Grin That's good to hear
Welcome ryan Big Grin
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
Hello, I'm Halofire, though most call me Halo, and I am also new here. xD While I'm not much of a PvPer, I do love collecting and trading and such, which is why games like this one tend to catch my interest. I'm hoping to get to know the community better as I play, and it's nice to meet you all. :3
  • 21(current)