• 17(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Introduce Yourself! (new players)
welcome to the game orinetta Smile
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Hello, my name is Quintic, and I'm obsessed with monster collection games.

I hope to plan on drawing a bit, even if I'm not very good, as I think the idea is lovely, and look forward to the community.
Welcome to the game, Quintic, glad to have you Smile
Hello fellow monster hunters!

I figured; since I can officially make my fifth post, - therefore making me an official member of the forum, - I'd finally introduce myself!

I go by two usernames, my forum one (which you can see), or my in-game name, Zelfore. Now, I'm not technically new to Monster MMORPG (I was here for the previous version, although I didn't ever participate in the communication aspect), but I figured saying hello is a good start to meeting everyone. =)

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got a signature to finish!
[Image: Mud_Legion_by_Kwihll-SigAlt.png]
In-game Account Name: Zelfore
Hello everyone.

I'm sony and i just started Monstermmorpg today. I've played several comparable games in the past but they most got shut down by nintendo. I've got a couple of questions and i don't know where to ask them, so if anyone's up to help me please send me a pm on either the server or forum. Thanks in advance !
Welcome to the game Mister Emissary and Sony! If you have any questions you can go right ahead and pm me or ask your questions on this thread https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-A...AFF-ANSWER
welcome to the game quintic,mister emissary and sony Smile

and yeah go to the thread that iremember gave sony Big Grin
The name is NeoDraconis, I am a fan of many good rpgs... this one however catches my interest like no other.
Time is not to be commanded, best make use of what little you have, while you have it.
awesome welcome to the game neodraconis
Welcome all
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Hello everyone Smile

My names Faith, I'm a huge fan of Pokemon styled games(the same as everyone else here :p) and anime's.

I'm having loads of fun so far on Monster so i thought a trip to the forums to say hey was in order!Look forward to speaking with you all.

Faith
is this your in-game name?
yes it's my IGN
hi im new here!
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Says the gut that says "I'm new" every month >.>
Constantly dying yet never dead
you're not new whenever you leave for a couple of days and come back ._.
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
months*
huehuehu
Welcome Faith
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
welcome to the game and forum faith
either way,unless you leave for at least a year..your not new .-.
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
my name is vipe and i am new to this game...or am i? Big Grin
(2013-05-13, 04:35 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: either way,unless you leave for at least a year..your not new .-.

Doesn't matter. New player, is the term for someone who is a first-timer in a certain game. Even if they do leave, it's not their first.

Still, fj looked ok when we met... when he became my "friend"... kookoo loco dingdong shambalala
Constantly dying yet never dead
this thread. im tempted to bump it
C:
Hello, call me Marrow. :3 I'm new here. (o:

I just joined today looking for something to past my time. The site looks fun! ^^
welcome to the game and enjoy! Smile
Hai im new here
stahp
What?
[Image: b52qe9.jpg]
May the FORCE be with you!
Hi! Smile 
New here, well I've been on since Monday, but I forgot to introduce myself!
Hey guys, just singed up yesterday. Loving the game so far.Cool
  • 17(current)