Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So, this story have most of you heard before, but i have no internet at home... Which means i can't be online as much as i want to. I am trying to talk my mom into letting me have internet for the summer, but if she says no, i will not be able to be on much at all... So this may be a summer goodbye... I will miss you guys, but i promise i will come back. In a matter of facts, i have no choice, i am addicted to MonsterMMORPG!! But anyways, see you all in the Fall, i can guarantee it Big Grin Love you all, Peace! <3
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
well... bye moni hope you come back!!
[Image: _2177.gif]
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Byeeez byeez
Bye lolz
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
bye moniyon ill be missing ya
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Bye... hope you'll be on some day.
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
No need to say bye since ill see you again...so for now I'll See You Later
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
Hey, look at the bright side. You'll miss out on whatever goes on right now.. but when you come back, you'll be in for a BIG surprise Smile look forward to it.
(2012-06-14, 04:01 PM)Kamidara Wrote: Hey, look at the bright side. You'll miss out on whatever goes on right now.. but when you come back, you'll be in for a BIG surprise Smile look forward to it.
You are right, i am gonna need someone to help me out whenever that time comes! Big Grin

Lol, everyone in the game will basically be restarted. We won't know the maps, what monsters appear where, how the monsters and stuff are changed.. we'll all be noobs Big Grin
yeah what new maps man dont wanna be a noob lol
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Catcha laters.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
Darn, didn't get to know you yet Tongue
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
I HAVE RETURNED ONCE AGAIN!

so most of you have seen me in chat these past few days, but i desided to let the forum know to^^
I have been inactive for almost 9 months or so, but now i am back to stay! i am glad to see so many new faces, but even happier to see some
old friends! So yeah, i am back Smile