[Important]Monster manga
haha orbo knows everything now lol
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
"now"?
always have yo
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
never knew u knew everything always lol
He is our professor for this game
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2012-07-19, 09:56 PM)Kamenashi Wrote:
(2012-07-19, 08:42 AM)ScarletRaven Wrote: Name : Elida Chinti (First Name - Last Name)
Eye Color : Ice Blue
Hair : Light blonde, flowing down her shoulders
Height : 5'5''

Clothing : She is wearing a long grey/dark robe with eccentric and intricate details, and a black cape hanging loosely fom her soulders. A dark green amulet is haging around her neck, and she also wears a Viking-helmet at all times, she refuses to take it off for anything but sleep.

Personality: Loves challenges, is cocky way beyond her abilities, will battle anyone "brave" enough to go up against her. She might be quite intimidating, excpecially if she doesn't immideately like you. She has only male freinds, other females tend to withdraw from her within minutes, thus making her somewhat lonely. Is highly sarcastic, and with delusions of grandeure. She rarely smiles, but when she does the smile never hits her eyes. She's mystical and you never quite know what team she roots for, good or evil. Could be both, could be none.

Strenghts: Vicious, unrelenating, highly opinionated, always says what she means, mentaly strong.

Weaknesses: Will go "all in" even if she can't win, uses sarcasm as a werbal weapon, always says what she means and can be quite hurtful, has an above average love for ice-monsters, thinks she's a decendant of the vikings.

[Image: 59955410150932441426537.jpg]

Monster team:
Diaccio
Avaloon
Barnacold
Phanternal
Dualit
Ruffial
[Image: scarlet.png]

o-o;; LE sorry my sketches suck..
Wooooow, this is way epic Tongue So does this mean she'll be in the story? Big Grin
(2012-07-20, 09:38 PM)ScarletRaven Wrote:
(2012-07-19, 09:56 PM)Kamenashi Wrote:
(2012-07-19, 08:42 AM)ScarletRaven Wrote: Name : Elida Chinti (First Name - Last Name)
Eye Color : Ice Blue
Hair : Light blonde, flowing down her shoulders
Height : 5'5''

Clothing : She is wearing a long grey/dark robe with eccentric and intricate details, and a black cape hanging loosely fom her soulders. A dark green amulet is haging around her neck, and she also wears a Viking-helmet at all times, she refuses to take it off for anything but sleep.

Personality: Loves challenges, is cocky way beyond her abilities, will battle anyone "brave" enough to go up against her. She might be quite intimidating, excpecially if she doesn't immideately like you. She has only male freinds, other females tend to withdraw from her within minutes, thus making her somewhat lonely. Is highly sarcastic, and with delusions of grandeure. She rarely smiles, but when she does the smile never hits her eyes. She's mystical and you never quite know what team she roots for, good or evil. Could be both, could be none.

Strenghts: Vicious, unrelenating, highly opinionated, always says what she means, mentaly strong.

Weaknesses: Will go "all in" even if she can't win, uses sarcasm as a werbal weapon, always says what she means and can be quite hurtful, has an above average love for ice-monsters, thinks she's a decendant of the vikings.

[Image: 59955410150932441426537.jpg]

Monster team:
Diaccio
Avaloon
Barnacold
Phanternal
Dualit
Ruffial
[Image: scarlet.png]

o-o;; LE sorry my sketches suck..
Wooooow, this is way epic Tongue So does this mean she'll be in the story? Big Grin
possibly
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
Hey, so I was just wondering, Kame, on a scale of 1-10, how likely do u think it is that my character will make it?
420 Blaze it Lol
Same, on a scale of 1-10 Big Grin
Constantly dying yet never dead
I'll continue with Orb's character on.. Sunday :/

Sorry but.. =.=

Orb, your character sounds like Sheldon from Big Bang Theory :3
mine hasnt been drawn yet Sad
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
do i have 2 draw my character, or what? i thought i was pretty straight forward with my sprite picture-thing. if i need to draw my guy, plz let me know.
you dont have to sketch anyting. Smile i'm working on them . but i'll be gone today. i'll add more sketches when i get home
(2012-07-21, 10:25 PM)Kamenashi Wrote: you dont have to sketch anyting. Smile i'm working on them . but i'll be gone today. i'll add more sketches when i get home
Keep the good work up Kame! You've got me hyped for the manga Big Grin
[Image: 10ic592.jpg]
Also everyone can keep submiting character ideas. you dont have to be "human" either. you can have powers and such things.
but keep it pg Smile
My character dosen't have to be human? So what if I make har a semi-god? With some powers, but mortal and with some serious vulnerabilities?
I want to know if people vote for human only or more fantasy- magic ish. i want your opinions!
I think Human only, the powers belong to the monsters.
it's the monsters who are supposed to fight, not the humans, right? Tongue
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
there are mages. and mage means you have powers. ice wind earth water fire electricity etc..
Hmm.. I was so thinking about powers but.. The monsters are the ones with powers and they are the ones in battle Sad

So, I don't want powers Tongue

Hmm.. Well, I'll just throw this out there then..

Aero's power is to be able to forcibly blast things through anger. So, whenever he gets angry, that's when his power comes out.
It could be like.. a sonicboom. It also comes out when he's in a desperate situation and he has to protect someone.

When his powers are in effect, his eyes change to a light silver (but since it's manga, color won't matter..).
hmm... maybe you are right..

could i add some dark powers to my character?
since Tyranoir is my main monster, i think controling darkness would
be a benefit for my character Smile
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
I want to have rubber powers cuz I'm luffy
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
rubber power in a manga that has monsters fighting for them?

law Responds Saying: [Response Isn't PG13]
(2012-07-21, 04:21 PM)Kamidara Wrote: I'll continue with Orb's character on.. Sunday :/

Sorry but.. =.=

i've been called sheldon like in real life.It's aight, no offense taken.
I say human only... let the monsters do the magic stuff ^^
We are currently looking for new members of our guild, and we are willing to help people in learning more about this game.

If you are interested in joining our guild, you may sign up here:
http://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-Averium-Union
I totally agree. This is not wizard 101, this is a pokemon-like game. Let da mons do their stuff and we stay human.
(2012-07-22, 11:29 PM)orboknown Wrote:
(2012-07-21, 04:21 PM)Kamidara Wrote: I'll continue with Orb's character on.. Sunday :/

Sorry but.. =.=

i've been called sheldon like in real life.It's aight, no offense taken.
No offense intended.
now any other things I need?...
Meteoid can replace the third mon (geshimono) in my party
lol orbo also making this jk
I've been making a char
UUUUWHOOOOOOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A MONSTER MANGA!!!!

Woooow this is so awesome! ..Why do I feel like a kid?

Well, I apologize for my outburst Big Grin But anyways, this is really cool. Good luck to your development journey.
[Image: SonGokuSig-1.jpg]
~As bright as the sun, a flame that never fades~
  • 4(current)