Poll: what do you think about a new rarity?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hate it
33.33%
Love it
16.67%
maybe
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idea for a new Rarity
i was thinking what if there was a class of monsters even rarer then ancient and even more difficult to obtain. just a thought i came up with and felt like sharing I already have idea for the name and appearance rate. 

Deity class -with a .001-.0001 chance to appear maybe require a specfic number of gym badges for them to spawn or require all gym badges making it that much more diffucult to obtain them. Tell me what you all think.
[Image: Killuasignaturewip.png]

Now Taking Art Commissions for Signatures/Avatars
My Art Gallery: Ellioums Art Gallery
I sorta like the idea. But Idk since a lot of players, both considered (by themselves) veterans as newer players, are already complaining about how difficult it is to catch/find an ancient. 

~~ Not everyone has as much luck as Char and Mlinka lol
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
I don't really know.... Where would the rarity fall between? Personally I think that there should be more of a perfect median between emissary, and zenith. But that's just the noob talking. :)

Woof Woof!
PupK9
Resident noob
lol true, i just like the idea of something harder to do after i finally catch all the current mons and it never hurts to have more to catch XD @pupk9 i do kinda agree with that it would be a good addition to have something in between as well maybe call it something like ascended - supreme-extraordinary just a few ideas for that and the new rarity would be above ancient as it's meant to be a step above the ancients.

Could be interesting. I mean, there are lots of Ancients caught now XD

A requirement to catch em is interesting. Having all gems, I agree Big Grin
I'm not disagreeing, don't get me wrong, but the complaints will kill people xP
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
(2013-06-11, 10:26 PM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote: I'm not disagreeing, don't get me wrong, but the complaints will kill people xP
i know XP and i completly understand i even sometimes complain about a ancient i'm hunting not showing up.

I have caught so few zeniths+ it's actually sad that I'm so nooby lolTongue
Resident noob
You'll have a lot of players quite for the reason that they can't find any deity class monsters. The only viable way to obtain one would be via donation.
.001% chance is 1 in 100 000.... I think it would only be possible if Deity class monsters were in every map.
I dont like the idea...

This deity class monster will then have amazing base stats...

if you caught a deity with like 260 speed stat and hallu nature, then if it has prior moves, you win every pvp.
And the other stats are too amazing too...
i like idea and arlax its not all in pvp cos i got all anc so to find something new will be great fom me cos i start to losing intrest in game
[Image: attachment.php?aid=446]
Still... they will be too strong...

BUT, however, it should be ok if 2 or 3 are added... not like there are over 30 ancients...
(2013-06-11, 10:00 PM)Ellioum Wrote: i was thinking what if there was a class of monsters even rarer then ancient and even more difficult to obtain. just a thought i came up with and felt like sharing I already have idea for the name and appearance rate. 

Deity class -with a .001-.0001 chance to appear maybe require a specfic number of gym badges for them to spawn or require all gym badges making it that much more diffucult to obtain them. Tell me what you all think.
I like it maybe a diff name? deity means god and religous stuff
You got me?
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
unless you add a class under the ancients. with somewhat equal power to the legends that are able to fight against sweeper ancients. 
it would make it a lil fair to the newer players to fight against "veterans" that have donated monsters legends/ancients. a lil easier to find than an ancient
harder to find than a legend.

what if there were a class with a limited amount of monsters in it. say 1 or two each in the entire game- what would the name for those monsters be.
only catchable a certain amount of times on certain maps always changing every week. or only catchable on events- that would make the monster a new kind of rare
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
(2013-06-13, 06:40 PM)Kamenashi Wrote: unless you add a class under the ancients. with somewhat equal power to the legends that are able to fight against sweeper ancients. 
it would make it a lil fair to the newer players to fight against "veterans" that have donated monsters legends/ancients. a lil easier to find than an ancient
harder to find than a legend.

what if there were a class with a limited amount of monsters in it. say 1 or two each in the entire game- what would the name for those monsters be.
only catchable a certain amount of times on certain maps always changing every week. or only catchable on events- that would make the monster a new kind of rare
       I like that idea better XD something maybe seasonal relate them to like spring summer fall and winter maybe? 4 monsters total maybe. 

also yea i know the name deity is religious but, i don't necessarily think it hurts anything you could simply think of it as god-like mons but, if that's not to your liking i'm open to suggestions just brainstorming out in the open mostly. 

my train of thinking was what if we had a few mons based on norse, greek, or japanese mythology i'm a sucker for anything in the greek or japanese mythology area thus the Deity class. but it seems it is more if a new rarity is introduced have it been conditional and not as powerful as ancients.

so any new thoughts?

i think it would be really cool
Smile

please vote yes the rarer the i looksIdea
I agree Big Grin the more the better! I can just imagine that moment when you finally find one Tongue