Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I seriosuly hate from filler episodes of anime
Started some diet and so walking on the treadmill. While walking i am watching naruto shippuden. I am at episode 186 right now and today watched all fillers. I checked and more fillers waiting. I seriously hate it Big Grin

Once naruto finished i am planning to continue from bleach. I am at like 220. But i checked bleach too and next 40 episodes fillers. Damn so annoying ^^
o.o how do u find time to multitask like that cefurkan,sir? with u being in college and all...then this game...then watching anime...must be difficult
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
lol i skipped all naruto shippuden fillers were so not worth watching ang just waited for it to start back with the story
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
guider the guy has free time everyone has free time
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
(2012-05-17, 02:18 AM)Pein Wrote: lol i skipped all naruto shippuden fillers were so not worth watching ang just waited for it to start back with the story
yeah...me too
Skip the fillers if you hate it Cf
Fillers ruined Bleach for me. I just couldn't take it anymore.
Fillers... so horrible.. what is the point of them. we know what happened in the past.

Thats why yu yu hakusho was a great anime. no fillers.
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
You know what else was great? Trigun.
I'm at the latest ep. at naruto.. already seen whole bleach, too bad it's done Sad
[Image: ngynt3.png]
Anime is always there for you Guider. Always Cool

I am in agreement with fillers. One Piece has no fillers since it doesn't even have a story line. It's just a grand adventure! Most awesome anime ever.

Bleach had more fillers than Naruto and it was just annoying. Sooo many fillers =_= They even had a filler after a filler lol

Watch One Piece after Naruto Shippuden and Bleach Tongue

One Piece Link
bleach also had fillers but these are the most lame ones. I mean the fillers between Episode: 176-196

naruto shippuden
Idk the fillers in One Piece seem a lil amusing Big Grin
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
(2012-05-18, 01:42 AM)Void Wrote: Idk the fillers in One Piece seem a lil amusing Big Grin
They show movie specials and stuff, like collaborations with other anime.