Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When Beta opens there should be something like a Hunting Zone and you can capture level 5 Starters there.
After making trainer images i could make a map for this.
Grass Plains: 54% complete
Constantly dying yet never dead
epic fail idea , i suggest that idea during craft time and i got rejected EPICLY.

cause a starter cost 10usd :/
OK maybe it has top-notch monsters leveled over 70 and has fully transformed ones.That'd be cool
or where rare monsters have a higher chance of being caught.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
this is bad idea sorry my opinion because whats the point of donating while theres this thing also people donate for the game to be popular if this happens then the game will get less players and fail.

if theres lvl 70 monsters to be caughted then the game will be boring and easy.

starters? well read the name carefully 'starter' it cant be caught if its catchable then everyone will stop donating. And why is it a starter in the first place? if its catchable then again the game will get boring
(2011-05-19, 03:03 PM)kingtanz Wrote: this is bad idea sorry my opinion because whats the point of donating while theres this thing also people donate for the game to be popular if this happens then the game will get less players and fail.

starters? well read the name carefully 'starter' it cant be caught if its catchable then everyone will stop donating. And why is it a starter in the first place? if its catchable then again the game will get boring

I'm agreeing with you there o-o

Anyways for a hunting zone.. It just doesn't have to be starters or legendaries. Why not just make it like an inside side-game for people like the safari zone in pokemon?

You get a time limit to spend with other online players and you each compete with each other to find a certain monster :p

Idk.. I'm just thinking random thoughts today.
(2011-05-20, 06:39 PM)Deidara Wrote:
(2011-05-19, 03:03 PM)kingtanz Wrote: this is bad idea sorry my opinion because whats the point of donating while theres this thing also people donate for the game to be popular if this happens then the game will get less players and fail.

Anyways for a hunting zone.. It just doesn't have to be starters or legendaries. Why not just make it like an inside side-game for people like the safari zone in pokemon?

You get a time limit to spend with other online players and you each compete with each other to find a certain monster :p

Instead of a certain monster how bout who could catch the most monsters in 10 mins
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-05-20, 07:37 PM)Pein Wrote:
(2011-05-20, 06:39 PM)Deidara Wrote:

Instead of a certain monster how bout who could catch the most monsters in 10 mins

Yea thats what I meant.
in hunting zone,there should be players limit , say 20 players then there should be a timer , say 15 mins, in 15 minutes every player will have to battle a very high level poke, say level 50-100 , pokemon will appear one after the other... and the person who survives the room , or we can say who have most "points" will win a random item from the item shop or some gud monster or something cool Cool
(2011-05-20, 08:29 PM)Bulletrier Wrote: in hunting zone,there should be players limit , say 20 players then there should be a timer , say 15 mins, in 15 minutes every player will have to battle a very high level poke, say level 50-100 , pokemon will appear one after the other... and the person who survives the room , or we can say who have most "points" will win a random item from the item shop or some gud monster or something cool Cool

Or you could re-name that for another suggestion because Hunting Zone was mostly for hunting monsters for keeps and not for surviving o-o
yea. u just nid to bring 6 fakemon that is lv 100 and u spam throw BOX at them , you get a lv 100 fakemon for free , isn't this game too easy to play ?
or maybe a 1 in 100000000 chance of getting level 70's and all the others you get are level 10's
Or, even better idea, make it like the bug catching contest, and use rather weak Boxmon that can be caught there, THEN have it only a very small chance you can find one a high level, (most being weak), and even if you DO find a high level, you can only keep it if you win, otherwise you have to turn it loose and you only have 5 minutes to find one.
Make it really really hard.
also, put the level right at 60 max. that way it is right on the level barrier,
Just your not so typical Gunblade Master.
mnxenx001 is my hero. If you dont know who that is...

Look 'em up on DA or Furaffinity.
Heh you didnt hear it from me.
hmmm yeah....but maybe there are only bug and grass types here.when you enter there is a large forest.
Or.. How about making different hunting game zones?

All for each type Tongue

Or make it seasonal? Summer = Fire types, Spring = Bug/Grass, etc.

Just like the Johto region bug catching game where can only bring 1 pokemon with you and catch a strong pokemon to win.
makes sense dei
yup working on it now...
hmm it can only have Rock,Grass,Bug, Water, Ice and Ground Types.Or I could invent a tile A magma rock of some sort
Now I took my friend's advice to show people my unfinished work....
Tell me what you think...
[Image: huntingzonepartone.png]
How in the world do you make stuff like that?

It looks nice but add some more trees Smile
ok.more trees,more grass.got it.
there should be exit ways to other stages of the zone.an ice area a desert area etc
First of all,it's a cube-shaped zone. There is a central plaza where it connects the three seasons together. Roughly this would be the shape of it.
Also,I need some help,inventing tiles are hard so I need someone to give me an idea how I will make a volcano.

hmm looks intresting but now u need to use the new tiles as cefurkan wants.
yup I noticed *sigh*
I'm working on it
good luck rain
Well so far I was not working on it..Then it hooked me..I could continue this!

[Image: ind0uw.png]
holy, I like this idea, it kind of gives me the pokemon safari feel to it. I think this is a great idea
keep going rain.
You know what would make catching monsters even harder if we did have a hunting ground? Only 1 patch of grass ever 9 squares xD People are gonna be like "omg i will never find a monster!"
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
(2011-11-17, 07:51 PM)Ghost Wrote: You know what would make catching monsters even harder if we did have a hunting ground? Only 1 patch of grass ever 9 squares xD People are gonna be like "omg i will never find a monster!"
Lol Ghost it's far from done. And remember there are 5 maps total, plus one Central Plaza. then I might make a route below it with of course preparations, a Monster Center and a Monster Shop.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
OK..
[Image: battlearena.png]
Almost-halfway there. So any suggestions?
Unresized version here:
[Image: battlearena.png]

My Criticism:

On the way you present the idea:
1. Keeping your first post updated with what the current map you are working on is...as well as the current ideas on how it should work/be ran....would help people immensely (they wouldnt have to read the entire thread trying to figure out what exactly you are suggesting

On the map:
1. I like the way you have it closed off...it fits the idea of this being a far off island...however the way you have it...throwing in a lava tile or two would just not synchronize well...with the forest surrounding.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]