Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(2011-07-26, 10:05 PM)Pein Wrote: yea but they find those on internet and most are insulting

I was telling my friends some blonde jokes, we all were laughing and then this blonde chick came up and asked us "Hey what are you guys laughing about?"

And then my friend told her the joke and she started cracking up.

We were all like "wth.." (yea sorry but its part of the story.) and then she said "What? That was funny."

So I said "But.. isn't that insulting?" then she said "Oh no. I dyed my hair. I used to be a redhead."

Then, everyone except her, all started laughing XD

thats different dei she dyed her her
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-07-26, 10:14 PM)Pein Wrote: thats different dei she dyed her her

But the thing is.. her hair looked a little orange so we figured she messed up.
lol thats embarasssing

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-07-26, 10:17 PM)Pein Wrote: lol thats embarasssing

Yea but she was hot tho Tongue

She had such a cute little face >.<
to bad you could never have her

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-07-26, 10:20 PM)Pein Wrote: to bad you could never have her

I know. She had a boyfriend already but there's no harm in thinking someone has a cute face, body, oh man she was just really beautiful.
@Dei
Nah, the very nature of blond jokes are inappropriate, IMO. ;D
Although not inappropriate enough to stop them being funny.

Loving the jokes, though. Keep it up. XD
You might be a redneck if...

You've ever barbecued Spam on the grill.
You own all the components of soap on a rope except the soap.
The best way to keep things cold is to leave'em in the shade.
You've ever raked leaves in your kitchen.
The neighbors started a petition over your Christmas lights.
Your brother-in-law is your uncle.
You entire family has ever sat around waiting for a call from the governor to spare a loved one.
You go to the family reunion to pick up women.
Your grandmother has ever been asked to leave a bingo game because of her language.
You can't tell what color your car is because of the dirt.
A blonde, a brunette, and a red head are running from the cops. While running they come across a small store, so they run in to hide. So the red head goes into a dog house, the brunette goes into a cat house, and the blonde goes into a potato sack. So the cops go in there, Whike looking for the three...one cop goes to the dog house and says "Is anybody in there?" So the red head goes "Bark Bark.". One other cop goes to the cat house and says "Is anybody in there?", So the brunette goes "Meow Meow." Another cop goes to the Potato sack and goes "Is anybody in there." The Blonde goes "POOOTAAATOOOO."
(2012-06-02, 06:37 AM)Elijah Wrote:
A blonde, a brunette, and a red head are running from the cops. While running they come across a small store, so they run in to hide. So the red head goes into a dog house, the brunette goes into a cat house, and the blonde goes into a potato sack. So the cops go in there, Whike looking for the three...one cop goes to the dog house and says "Is anybody in there?" So the red head goes "Bark Bark.". One other cop goes to the cat house and says "Is anybody in there?", So the brunette goes "Meow Meow." Another cop goes to the Potato sack and goes "Is anybody in there." The Blonde goes "POOOTAAATOOOO."
Hmm... It reminds me of this:

A brunette, a blonde, a red head and a brown head were in vacation without their husbands. The brunette says:
I think I'll tell my husband, when I go home, how many times I've cheat him. The red hair says:
You cheated him? Hmph. No respect, girl! The brown head says:
How brave you are! Congratulations! The blonde says:
Such a memory!
A brunette, a redhead, and a blonde escape a burning building by climbing to the roof. Firemen are on the street below, holding a blanket for them to jump in.

The firemen yell to the brunette, "Jump! Jump! It's your only chance to survive!"
The brunette jumps and SWISH! The firemen yank the blanket away. The brunette slams into the sidewalk like a tomato.

"Come on! Jump! You gotta jump." say the firemen to the Redhead. "Oh no! You are going to pull the blanket away!" says the Redhead.

"No! It's brunettes that we can't stand. We're Okay with Redheads." repied the firemen.

"Okay." said the redhead, and she jumped. SWISH! The firemen yanked the blanket away, and the lady was flattened on the pavement like a pancake.

Finally, the blonde stepped to the edge of the roof. Again, the firemen yelled, "Jump! You have to jump!"

"No way! You're just gonna pull the blanket away." yelled the blonde. "No! Really! You have to jump. We won't pull the blanket away," answered the firemen.

"Look," the blonde said. "Nothing you say is gonna convince me that you're not gonna pull the blanket away. So what I want you to do is put the blanket down, and back away from it."
lol elijah
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
(2012-06-02, 06:37 AM)Elijah Wrote:
(2012-07-03, 09:09 AM)Elijah Wrote: A brunette, a redhead, and a blonde escape a burning building by climbing to the roof. Firemen are on the street below, holding a blanket for them to jump in.

The firemen yell to the brunette, "Jump! Jump! It's your only chance to survive!"
The brunette jumps and SWISH! The firemen yank the blanket away. The brunette slams into the sidewalk like a tomato.

"Come on! Jump! You gotta jump." say the firemen to the Redhead. "Oh no! You are going to pull the blanket away!" says the Redhead.

"No! It's brunettes that we can't stand. We're Okay with Redheads." repied the firemen.

"Okay." said the redhead, and she jumped. SWISH! The firemen yanked the blanket away, and the lady was flattened on the pavement like a pancake.

Finally, the blonde stepped to the edge of the roof. Again, the firemen yelled, "Jump! You have to jump!"

"No way! You're just gonna pull the blanket away." yelled the blonde. "No! Really! You have to jump. We won't pull the blanket away," answered the firemen.

"Look," the blonde said. "Nothing you say is gonna convince me that you're not gonna pull the blanket away. So what I want you to do is put the blanket down, and back away from it."
Wow...I swear you got that from where my classmate did. Those are his exact words lol.

Here's my shot:
A brunette has a blonde friend The blonde decided to commit suicide (for some reason). The blonde went ahead to an abandoned warehouse and brought the rope to use as the noose. The brunette brought a knife to cut the rope for she wanted to save her. When the brunette arrived, she sees the blonde hanging upside-down with the noose tied to her waist. "Why is it on your waist if you want to die?" the brunette asked. The blonde laughed and replied, "Because when I put it on my neck, I can't breath!"

*facepalm*
[Image: epic_facepalm_by_username0127-d4tz4ko.gif]
Constantly dying yet never dead
If u cook thxghiving dinner on ur car engine.......u might be q redkneck lmao
[Image: 2drew7m.jpg]
"the greatest victory is that which requires no battle"
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War