Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Official Forums » FAQ » How does top trainers ranking system work - Detailed information
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How does top trainers ranking system work - Detailed information
AWW YEAAHHH MY KIND OF RANKINGBig Grin
(2012-04-23, 10:41 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2012-04-18, 12:30 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote: Now the game fits a collector. Will this be changed to fit both the views of collectors and pvpers?

It is nice and the most objective of the game is to catch but as another objective of the game is to train and battle. So, for those that love to battle, will the ranking system change to fit them as well as it fits collectors?
The main aim of the game will be the PVP in the future. There will be live tournaments and PVP point system. It will be pretty fun hopefully. Things are just taking so much time and i have to finish my master degree at this summer. Hopefully after july i will be working on the game full time.
if the main point of the game will be pvp what happens to people like me who barely if ever pvp?
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Then, you shall lose '-'
so i was so bored i decided to math..come to find out that the dms score was wrong 0_o
14x6=84
23x4=82
2x12=24
8x1=8
13x2=26
41x3=123
_________
347 dms not 354 :p

Also i used this
(Different Regular Monster Count x 1) +
(Different Superior Monster Count x 2) +
(Different Emissary Monster Count x 3) +
(Different Zenith Monster Count x 4) +
(Different Legendary Monster Count x 6) +
(Different Ancient Monster Count x 12)
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
a change had been made just updated thread

Category 1--- AVG EXP * DMS // Maximum Points: 300,000 (only top 6 most experienced of each Monster (same Id Monster) is counted rest are ignored)
Category 2--- AVG Level * DMS // Maximum Points: 300,000 (only top 6 most experienced of each Monster (same Id Monster) is counted rest are ignored)
Category 3--- Ancient Gem Count // Maximum Points: 200,000
Category 4--- Total EXP // Maximum Points: 150,000 (only top 6 most experienced of each Monster (same Id Monster) is counted rest are ignored)
Category 5--- Total Gold // Maximum Points: 50,000
Different Monster Score (DMS) =

(Different Regular Monster Count x 1) +
(Different Superior Monster Count x 2) +
(Different Emissary Monster Count x 3) +
(Different Zenith Monster Count x 4) +
(Different Legendary Monster Count x 6) +
(Different Starter Monster Count x 6) +
(Different Ancient Monster Count x 12) +
(Different Giga Zenith (Giga-Z) Monster Count x 24) +
(Different Giga Legendary (Giga-L) Monster Count x 48);
From now on, only last 7 days active players will be ranked

So at the very least you have to be online and made a single movement on the map in the last 7 days to get ranked

All inactive over 7 days players will get 0 points
system updated

now ELO system brings 500k score at most

the other categories brings half of what they used to be
(2016-05-15, 08:07 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: system updated

I think that affects rank way too much since cpu battles are nothing like live battles and hardly determines skill or strength in pvp at all. Cpu doesn't switch an actual player does, cpu doesn't always use the right move at the right time when a player normally will, really the only hard part about a cpu battle is the unlimited mp.
I'm capable of keeping the highest elo rank and even I find that unfair to other players.

ELO Should be seperated.
We shouldn't force hunters to be ranked based on PvP,
And neither should we force PvPers to be ranked by Hunting and Collecting. 

PvE and PvP quite frankly need to stay seperated.
Let's just go and see the world and just show them
What it really means to live life golden.

The Rekfast Club
(2016-05-15, 09:50 PM)Galliant Wrote:

ELO Should be seperated.
We shouldn't force hunters to be ranked based on PvP,
And neither should we force PvPers to be ranked by Hunting and Collecting. 

PvE and PvP quite frankly need to stay seperated.

Yeah I agree, that would be better.
ELO score value is serious decreased in top trainers ranking score system after numerous requests and complaints

it was affecting 500k points and now reduced to 200k points

the new system will be effective after the next top trainers rank update which is tomorrow 7 am game time

Category 1--- ELO League Score // Maximum Points: 200,000
Category 2--- AVG EXP * DMS // Maximum Points: 250,000 (only top 6 most experienced of each Monster (same Id Monster) is counted rest are ignored)
Category 3--- AVG Level * DMS // Maximum Points: 250,000 (only top 6 most experienced of each Monster (same Id Monster) is counted rest are ignored)
Category 4--- Ancient Gem Count // Maximum Points: 150,000
Category 5--- Total EXP // Maximum Points: 100,000 (only top 6 most experienced of each Monster (same Id Monster) is counted rest are ignored)
Category 6--- Total Gold // Maximum Points: 50,000
don't really get what ancient gems are :/ apparently i got 5 but don't recall anything about it
(2016-12-05, 05:51 AM)hey2021 Wrote: don't really get what ancient gems are :/ apparently i got 5 but don't recall anything about it

Ancient gems are the Badges that you currently have.
Perfection doesn't exist. Seizes the moment, nothing lasts forever
the system and the thread is updated
the system and the thread is updated
thread updated and now top 10 Monsters is counted instead of top 6 Monsters in stats calculation
Update to the system

Previously only 10 Monsters of each Monster that you own were taking into consideration when calculating several scores

Now top 20 Monsters of each Monster will be used

⇨ Category 3--- AVG EXP * DMS // Maximum Points: 175,000 (only top 20 most experienced of each Pokemon (same Pokemon ID) is counted rest ignored)
⇨ Category 4--- AVG Level * DMS // Maximum Points: 175,000 (only top 20 most experienced of each Pokemon (same Pokemon ID) is counted rest ignored)
⇨ Category 6--- Total EXP // Maximum Points: 100,000 (only top 20 most experienced of each Monsters (same Monster ID) is counted rest ignored)
It's fairly new, so I'll be here for a while.