Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Official Forums » FAQ » How does top trainers ranking system work - Detailed information
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How does top trainers ranking system work - Detailed information
✓ Top Trainers page > https://www.monstermmorpg.com/TopTrainers.aspx

✓ The new ranking system works like this:

✓ Different Monster Score (DMS) =

(Different Regular Monster Count x 1) +
(Different Superior Monster Count x 2) +
(Different Emissary Monster Count x 3) +
(Different Zenith Monster Count x 4) +
(Different Legendary Monster Count x 6) +
(Different Starter Monster Count x 6) +
(Different Ancient Monster Count x 12) +
(Different Giga Zenith (Giga-Z) Monster Count x 24) +
(Different Giga Legendary (Giga-L) Monster Count x 48);

Starters will not be counted because they are unobtainable.

✓ Example : A player owning 3 regulars, 2 superiors, 4 emissaries, 2 zenith, 3 legendary, and 1 ancient will get =
(3 x 1) + (2 x 2) + (4 x 3) + (2 x 4) + (3 x 6) + (1 x 12) = 3+4+12+8+18+12 = 47 DMS

✓ Each rank category will have a maximum point, if you reach the maximum point then you are number 1 in that category.

⇨ Category 1--- ELO League Score // Maximum Points: 125,000 (Seasonal. After each season it gets reset back to 400. Read more on season thread)
⇨ Category 2--- Official Seasonal Tournament Points // Maximum Points: 125,000 - (Seasonal. After each season it gets reset back to 0])
⇨ Category 3--- AVG EXP * DMS // Maximum Points: 175,000 (only top 20 most experienced of each Pokemon (same Pokemon ID) is counted rest ignored)
⇨ Category 4--- AVG Level * DMS // Maximum Points: 175,000 (only top 20 most experienced of each Pokemon (same Pokemon ID) is counted rest ignored)
⇨ Category 5--- Arena Badges Count // Maximum Points: 150,000
⇨ Category 6--- Total EXP // Maximum Points: 100,000 (only top 20 most experienced of each Monsters (same Monster ID) is counted rest ignored)
⇨ Category 7--- Infinite Tower Battles Maximum Reached Level // Maximum Points: 50,000
⇨ Category 8--- Total Gold // Maximum Points: 50,000
⇨ Category 9--- MonsterDex Event Completion // Maximum Points: 50,000

✓ Ranks are calculated by first checking how many points you have. You then take your points divided by #1 players points and multiplied by the maximum points in that category.

✓ For example, Category 2-----

⇨ #1 Ranked Average Exp*DMS Player has 1,000,000 AvgExp and 25 Zenith Monsters. The 25 Zenith would count for 100 DMS.

⇨ The equation for his points would be 1,000,000*100 (AvgExp*DMS). This makes his point value 100,000,000.

⇨ As he is the #1, his category equation would be 100,000,000/100,000,000*175,000 = 1*175,000 = 175,000 or, the maximum points for Category 1.

✓ Now comes Player x, they have 500,000 Average Exp and 75 Superior Monsters. This gives them 500,000*150 = 75,000,000 Total Points.

⇨ To figure out where they stand in Category 1 Rank, you would have to do the Category Equation which is:

⇨ Player's Total Points / Number 1 Ranked Total Points * 175,000

⇨ In this case, that would be 75,000,000 / 100,000,000 * 175,000 = 131,250 points

✓ The category point value will determine where you stand in the ranking.

✓ From now on, only last 30 days active players will be ranked
✓ So at the very least you have to be online and made a single movement on the map in the last 30 days to get ranked
✓ All inactive over 30 days players will get 0 points
on Different Monster Count (DMS)

I think it is encouraging to spam catch different kind of monsters and just let it dormant in storage. How about give a monster a DMS if it's level 100. By this it will encourage trainers to train and not just to catch 'em all . . .
(2012-01-17, 07:26 AM)Psywar Wrote: on Different Monster Count (DMS)

I think it is encouraging to spam catch different kind of monsters and just let it dormant in storage. How about give a monster a DMS if it's level 100. By this it will encourage trainers to train and not just to catch 'em all . . .
Spam catching is fine and all, because if you go spam-catch a ton of monsters then it will lower your average exp and average level by a lot. It takes a lot of work (trust me) to bring up your average level and average exp to the point that having so many monsters doesn't hurt your rank.

There will also be other factors coming out in the future which will change up the ranking system (PvP/Ancient Gems) and make it even better.

I encourage people to spam-catch, they'll just lower their rank if they don't train them.
[Image: shoshinsig2.png]
Click my signature to be taken to the Wiki!!
Shosh English PLease
(2012-01-17, 07:32 AM)CaAngel Wrote: Shosh English PLease
If everyone goes out and catches all the different monsters, then they may have a high rank for a short amount of time. However, once everyone starts training, it's only going to be those who train the most who keep top rank.
Thanks
Goodbye moderatorship......from rank 33 to 1774 -_- I hate new system...peeps with 42 average rank in top 50... -_-

How will I get to top 250 now?!
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2012-01-17, 11:58 AM)Rock127 Wrote: Goodbye moderatorship......from rank 33 to 1774 -_- I hate new system...peeps with 42 average rank in top 50... -_-

Rock, you had 31,000,000 total exp and only 4 monsters. Being perfectly honest, you don't deserve a high rank with those numbers. I might have only Level 50 Average, but I am #1 in both Different Monster Score and Different Monster Count, with nearly 800m Total Exp.

If we want to be completely honest here, with you only having 4 monsters on your account, you should be beneath players who actually have a full team.

Maybe you should actually play the game and do something to earn your rank, and then you'll keep it.
(2012-01-17, 11:58 AM)Rock127 Wrote: Goodbye moderatorship......from rank 33 to 1774 -_- I hate new system...peeps with 42 average rank in top 50... -_-

You can do it Rock just catch some more monsters
[Image: image]
Managed to latch on a good spot...well if it's collecting they want then, well...

THAT I SHALL DO!

Check list:
Cursuit (YAY I can keep him this time, now Average EXP doesn't matter so much anymore)
Phaelios
Kingnite
Potasinite
Hi all, im newbie, could i ask if my monster dead on battles with wild monster, does it effect on status point when my monster lvl up or sth?
(2012-03-11, 06:47 AM)Lunarhearts Wrote: Hi all, im newbie, could i ask if my monster dead on battles with wild monster, does it effect on status point when my monster lvl up or sth?
it does not have any effect right now
Thank you very much admin, and could u please tell me more about status points, tps and uvs, what is the difference ?
(2012-03-12, 02:47 AM)Lunarhearts Wrote: Thank you very much admin, and could u please tell me more about status points, tps and uvs, what is the difference ?
Cefurkan is the owner of the game not just an admin lol

As far as your question about tp's and uv's you can find a good explanation here https://monstermmorpg.wikia.com/wiki/TP/UV
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Thank you knost, I read it but i didnt really clear about it, about stat points i can see my monster has 2 different stat points. when i open my monster detail and NOT in battle i see my monster 'stat is low But in battle i see all stat points of my monster much higher than be4, so which is true? could u pls tell me.

And about catching monsters, between low lvl and high lvl monster at same kind, which should i choose to catch?
Shoot me a pm in the game and I'll try to help you there. I don't want to spam the forum.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
please tell me, i dont know exactly whenever you online in game........ and as far as i know, this is NOT SPAM, so please help me
(2012-03-12, 07:30 AM)Lunarhearts Wrote: please tell me, i dont know exactly whenever you online in game........ and as far as i know, this is NOT SPAM, so please help me
But Knost is online right now @.@
The stats you see in battle are your monsters base stat levels(with leveling and tps/uvs/modifiers in effect.
outside of battle you will see the UV's/TP's. You can't change uv's unless donating, butt you can train the TP's to idealize your monsters.
Knost, don't be afraid of throwing a wall or a few posts around.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Thank you orb, and about my 2nd question? which should i choose between low lvl and high lvl monster at the same kind to train?
Higher level=higher rank, lower level=easier to catch initially.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
okay i was having trouble figuring out the ranking system but thanks for explaining this this should make playing more fun to be rank 1
Could sum1 pls tell me what is the difference between transforming monster at low lvl and high lvl? Coz i have a starter monster can transform at lvl 25 and i wonder if i should transform it immediately or train more higher then transform it!
(2012-03-14, 03:16 AM)Lunarhearts Wrote: Could sum1 pls tell me what is the difference between transforming monster at low lvl and high lvl? Coz i have a starter monster can transform at lvl 25 and i wonder if i should transform it immediately or train more higher then transform it!
you dont need to transform instantly >.> and this is in wrong topic.

Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
Thank you Ghost... for nothing. I really want to know, because i CANT create new topic for some reason that i even dont know. So if you dont really want to help me please shut your mouth up and SPAM at another topic. Thank you again, GHOST!
Oh i see, thank you rock, thank you orb now i know where to ask. Sorry for my bad behavior
(2012-01-17, 08:01 PM)Shoshinryu Wrote:

Rock, you had 31,000,000 total exp and only 4 monsters. Being perfectly honest, you don't deserve a high rank with those numbers. I might have only Level 50 Average, but I am #1 in both Different Monster Score and Different Monster Count, with nearly 800m Total Exp.

If we want to be completely honest here, with you only having 4 monsters on your account, you should be beneath players who actually have a full team.

Maybe you should actually play the game and do something to earn your rank, and then you'll keep it.
That's why I only have one in each mon *only keep two if they have excellent stats etc.* =]
[Image: 4ab640cb58ed8813afd342449a09e628.jpg]
 3DS FC: 0103-9714-7767
 Name: Dexter
 Friend Safari: Electric

(2012-01-17, 08:01 PM)Shoshinryu Wrote:

Rank 72 now ^.^ got 475 DMS racked up in a box
Now the game fits a collector. Will this be changed to fit both the views of collectors and pvpers?

It is nice and the most objective of the game is to catch but as another objective of the game is to train and battle. So, for those that love to battle, will the ranking system change to fit them as well as it fits collectors?
(2012-04-18, 12:30 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote: Now the game fits a collector. Will this be changed to fit both the views of collectors and pvpers?

It is nice and the most objective of the game is to catch but as another objective of the game is to train and battle. So, for those that love to battle, will the ranking system change to fit them as well as it fits collectors?
The main aim of the game will be the PVP in the future. There will be live tournaments and PVP point system. It will be pretty fun hopefully. Things are just taking so much time and i have to finish my master degree at this summer. Hopefully after july i will be working on the game full time.