Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To TP Train A Monster Correctly
HOW TO TP TRAIN A MONSTER CORRECTLY
~~~~~ Big Grin ~~~~~

First, you need to know if you do TP train correctly or not. 

CORRECT:

[Image: auTAKQN.png]

INCORRECT:

[Image: tJufNiI.png]

How do I get TPs? - There are two methods of getting TPs for your monster. The first method is known as "TP training", where you battle monsters that give you specific TPs for the stats you want to boost. This method is free.

You can find the TP Areas listing in the "General Discussion" section of the forums.

The second method is the usage of nutritions. Nutritions give 10 TPs to a monster's stat. You can only use 20 nutritions on one stat of a monster (200 TPs) and once you have reached this limit, you will not be allowed to use nutritions any further on that stat. Nutritions cost 5,000 Gold per one nutrition.

The opposite of nutritions are degrades. Degrades decrease 10 TPs in one stat. If you ever mess up or want to re-TP your monsters, be sure to purchase degrades. Degrades cost 5,000 Gold per degrade.

The total of TPs on a monster is 799. The max TPs on one stat is 400. Here's how to manage TP points for the different amount of stats you want to improve:

2 Stats - 400, 399. 
3 Stats - 200, 200, 399/ 199, 300, 300/ 200, 300, 299.

It is preferred that you don't TP over 3 stats on a monster.

BASIC TP SETUPS
If you are unsure of setting up the TPs for a PVP monster, here are some basic TP setups  Check monster's base stats first and if the nature is compatible with the base stats, then do these TP setups.  

To learn more about different monster setups, check out these beginner guides created by Knost here.

SWEEPER/GLASS CANNON NATURES
***Make sure the monster has 1 [Priority: 1] move in its moveset. If the monster doesn't, then don't train the monster even if one of these natures suits the monster's base stats.***

Hallucination, Hilarious - 400 Special Attack TP, 399 Speed TP/ 400 Speed TP, 399 Special Attack TP.

Trembling - 400 Attack TP, 399 Speed TP/ 400 Speed TP, 399 Attack TP.

WALL NATURES
***The monster's moveset should have a lot of status moves.***

Profound, Blockhead, Impenetrable, Discreet, Wise, Endurable, Debonair, Secluded, Sedate, or other wall natures - 400 Defense TP, 399 Special Defense TP/ 400 Special Defense TP, 399 Defense TP. 199 Health TP/ 300 Defense TP/ 300 Special Defense TP preferred if the monster has a low health base stat.

MIXED NATURES

Reaper, Butcher, Mirage, Radiant - 399 Attack TP, 200 Defense TP, 200 Special Defense TP / 300 Attack TP, 299 Defense TP, 200 Special Defense TP / 300 Attack TP, 200 Defense TP, 299 Special Defense TP.  

Tank, Specialized, Spooky - 399 Special Attack TP, 200 Defense TP, 200 Special Defense TP / 300 Special Attack TP, 299 Defense TP, 200 Special Defense TP / 300 Special Attack TP, 200 Defense TP, 299 Special Defense TP. 

Stalwart, Momentum - 400 Attack TP, 399 Defense TP / 400 Defense TP, 399 Attack TP.

Quantum - 400 Special Attack TP, 399 Special Defense TP / 400 Special Defense TP, 399 Special Attack TP.

Mystic, Wail - 400 Defense TP, 399 Special Attack TP / 400 Special Attack TP, 399 Defense TP.

Verve - 400 Attack TP, 399 Special Defense TP / 400 Special Defense TP, 399 Attack TP.

Want me to add more natures to the basic TP set-ups? Comment below!
hehehe
very nice prysma Big Grin
Viva La B.P.C! Many Enter, few Leave!

[Image: rainbowsig_zpsb55967d0.jpeg]
Bookmarked..
'nuff said
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
you are a guide-making master. i salute you.
scuttle scuttle
LOL Cinnamon, thanks for this Prysma, will be helpful to share with n00bs and other members that are stuck on what TP training to do on their monster, bookmarked this as well.
.: If The Sky Is Blue... Then I'm A Muffin :.
[Image: stromeleon_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d6bgozd.png]
.:My Alt Accounts:.
STROMELEON|DIMAGEM|JAGHOUL|SERPEROR
But I Do Not Play Anymore
thanks guys. ;d love you cinnyboo.
hehehe
Nice work once again Prysma Smile

- Xbox
Once again, Great work!
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2013-08-19, 10:19 AM)Arlaxeon Wrote: No its not... were better and this is so totally not a rip off  you hater.

What happened here? Confused
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
Oh umm... some guy was spamming forum with hate m3o messages... but they got deleted
You're always coming up with useful things for everyone... Great guide! Smile
Looking for me in-game? Look for Rampant, trainer of random critters!

My DeviantArt gallery can be found here: MakoServitor's DeviantArt
cool list Smile
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
thanks guys. Big Grin
hehehe
thanks for the tutorial
Bookmarked! Best guide writer award goes to you. lol
I can't believe I never saw this before O_O Extremely helpful for players unsure about TP's/ spreads or just looking for alternatives Big Grin

Finally...       Good Job Prys! Big Grin
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
(2013-11-02, 11:02 PM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: I can't believe I never saw this before O_O Extremely helpful for players unsure about TP's/ spreads or just looking for alternatives Big Grin

Finally...       Good Job Prys! Big Grin

Hahaha, thanks Tanklet! Tongue

(2013-11-02, 05:42 PM)Alduin Wrote: Bookmarked! Best guide writer award goes to you. lol

thanks, orange friend! c:
hehehe
This is very helpful to new comersShy
this is nice, pry, but these lazy people aren't going to do it properly Confused
Ahh, a new guide more things to do, more things to add. Nice work Prys
thanks for this useful guide prysma!
Thanks! Really helped me out! Smile
ty for the thread
please update if necessary
I'm going to have to remember this!
Our first task is to retrieve the legendary Crystal of Enigma from the treacherous Cave of Shadows
I also think like that. You can reference.
I like the way you express your ideas in the article. Your words are full of life and color, creating a pleasant and engaging feeling. Your writing can show the heart and fnaf solid effort that you have invested in it.