Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Did You Find MonsterMMORPG?
googled pokemon like mmo and found this. The whole browser forum feel was kind of a turn off at first, especially the up,down,side arrows on the right side of the game. 

Gave it a chance and i like it.
From an AD
[Image: 584f6104837917bcad2cf59d7aaa8f9e.jpg]
Joined from back when the game went by a different name. Didn't stay in the years to come but I'm still alive, and that's how I found it :3
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
Searching for PokemonCraft actually led me here Smile
[Image: MH.png]

Gonna Catch Em All!
I was getting bored with pokemon, but love the series. Just wanted something different. So, I searched for games like pokemon and it produced a couple lists with some top games similar to pokemon and this was one of them. I tried a few of them, but this seemed to stand out!
oh thats cool welcome to the game and hope u will really enjoy it Smile
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
From ad, but I cant see any from my region is playing :<
[Image: PlboPDM.jpg]
I got a message from MonsterMMORPG on DA, asking if I wanted to draw monsters for the site. 
decided to first check out the site, and it's pretty fun ^^
I want to draw some creatures for it when I got the time.
[Image: tommi.png]
Elen89 pets
(2015-08-03, 04:42 PM)tianchai5451 Wrote: From ad, but I cant see any from my region is playing :<

you can use global chat Big Grin

also which ad may it be - we dont have any paid ads Big Grin
(2015-08-04, 11:18 AM)elen89 Wrote: I got a message from MonsterMMORPG on DA, asking if I wanted to draw monsters for the site. 
decided to first check out the site, and it's pretty fun ^^
I want to draw some creatures for it when I got the time.

that would be awesome feel free to pm me
I thought I had found the site through an ad too, but if you guys don't have any paid ads then probably not... It's a mystery... XD

...I'm just trying to get my post count up so I can post a thread in the Glitch forum. Having to come up with 5 posts just so I can post about a glitch that is ruining my ability to play this game is really obnoxious.
(2015-09-05, 05:33 PM)Mutie Wrote: I thought I had found the site through an ad too, but if you guys don't have any paid ads then probably not... It's a mystery... XD

...I'm just trying to get my post count up so I can post a thread in the Glitch forum. Having to come up with 5 posts just so I can post about a glitch that is ruining my ability to play this game is really obnoxious.

ah what is that glitch? you can also always email me : monstermmorpg@gmail.com

by the way you can open threads now
#Google
No really. lol.
(2016-04-16, 06:05 AM)Motoko Wrote: #Google
No really. lol.

what term were you searching for? Big Grin
(2016-04-20, 10:00 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2016-04-16, 06:05 AM)Motoko Wrote: #Google
No really. lol.

what term were you searching for? Big Grin

I think I was looking around for new MMOs rofl. I honestly don't remember.
I found this game after I watched 'Sword Art Online' anime, and I searched a MMORPG in Google Play Store from my mobile. Then I found an app named ''MonsterMMORPG For Pokemon Fans'' and I tested it.

I really like this game, not for being a Pokemon Fan game, being BETTER than Pokemon (In my opinion).
Perfection doesn't exist. Seizes the moment, nothing lasts forever
(2016-09-21, 11:25 AM)BagBoy Wrote: I found this game after I watched 'Sword Art Online' anime, and I searched a MMORPG in Google Play Store from my mobile. Then I found an app named ''MonsterMMORPG For Pokemon Fans'' and I tested it.

I really like this game, not for being a Pokemon Fan game, being BETTER than Pokemon (In my opinion).

awesome welcome
(2014-09-15, 12:07 AM)Sylpharionz Wrote: Searching for PokemonCraft actually led me here Smile

Hmm.
Played an online game called Monster Battle Arena.
It was hardly updated and only provided one Zone.
So after shooting straight into the Top3 players i got bored and quit. 
After 700~ days checked back to found the game dead.
Went to their chat found an old mod called PrincessPhoenix
She called me most players wandered off to here.
So checked it out and stayed Big Grin
Let's just go and see the world and just show them
What it really means to live life golden.

The Rekfast Club
Hmm... It's been a long time but I think I've first stumbled upon this game by looking for something of a Pokemon MMORPG to play.

This, along with a couple others were the only things that came up.
Heart 
I was trying to find pokemon game and then is seen this game at FB 
so i found this game by Facebook Big Grin
i searched up something like' games like Pokemon'
I want to know this game, too! It's my first to play this game, and I always play sword art h5! We can creat a team!
SOOOO, when I was about 13 or 14 I played a game a lot like this, but not quite this. I loved that game because of the monsters and the art work and it was just really nice. They had like 1000s of little pixel monsters and they were just soooo cute, and the game play was really smooth. So I was looking for that game recently and I came I across this one! Original I thought I found it. After looking for a couple of weeks, making reddit posts, going sorta crazy, I was relived. And then I realized this is not the game I was looking for, so in stead of going insane again, im just gonna stick with this one. I love the people on here, they are so friendly and nice.

Well thats my story, 
                 ~Keggles  Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes Keggles_1's post:
  • CeFurkan
(2018-06-30, 03:40 PM)Keggles_1 Wrote: SOOOO, when I was about 13 or 14 I played a game a lot like this, but not quite this. I loved that game because of the monsters and the art work and it was just really nice. They had like 1000s of little pixel monsters and they were just soooo cute, and the game play was really smooth. So I was looking for that game recently and I came I across this one! Original I thought I found it. After looking for a couple of weeks, making reddit posts, going sorta crazy, I was relived. And then I realized this is not the game I was looking for, so in stead of going insane again, im just gonna stick with this one. I love the people on here, they are so friendly and nice.

Well thats my story, 
                 ~Keggles  Heart

wow cool thanks for sharing
I found it via Pokemon Pets
[Image: 3299522-tvi8d6nq-v4.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheCrafters001's post:
  • CeFurkan
i used to play Pokemoncraft, which was Monsters early state, so when Pokemoncraft got shut down and cef made Monster i was already ready for it :D