Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think that the new maps should contain hidden maps that aren't visible in the world map. In the hidden maps a certain type of monster can appear and only that monster it would be a great training location for people who want to face only one of the same monster to gain more (TP), they could even have special NPC's. I think it would add more of an "exploring" part of the game.

SUPPORTERS:
1) Rock127
2) Elijah
3) Xrposiedon
4) Anomandaris Giovanni Rake
5) Pein
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
Travelling is my thing, and I want this, but wouldn't chat exploit it? Beside your name in chat it says the map you are in, right?
Constantly dying yet never dead
It could say "Hidden Map: (name of map)"

You're welcome.

people might also reveal the locartion of these maps...and for the chat thing it could just say location unknown or the map ,leading to the invisible map, on the world map
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
and a puzzle kinda thing to get past and to the hidden map
I support this idea
Over the river and through the woods....to climb the waterfall of forgotten past, and surf through the dismal caverns of woe. To reach a sage that tells of a land not far away, guarded by great beasts of mighty power. A blinding flash of light sends you to another space and for a moment and your vision blurs. As you regain sight, you notice a small curve in the path ahead, leading down a road of rocks. As you smash through them using the skills you have learned through your adventures, you see an opening in the rock wall ahead. Upon entering, you feel the cold damp air tingle your skin, and far off screams of withering animals starving for a new bite to eat. Through many battles, you notice that this cavern is a labyrinth holding the key to a hidden world. Your mind races with wonders of what treasures may be unlocked by finding the exit.

u can fill in the rest, i got bored about half way through...but the end is...you find a new hidden map! yay
I would like some hidden maps, maybe as a way to hide the ancients , relevance becomes more relevant
You dare Challenge ME ?

I think it would be a great idea to have
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
I also think that you should not be able to fly back to the map ;w;

You're welcome.

not planning right now but maybe in the future. also even if we make it hidden a explored person can make it easily public
(2012-02-12, 04:33 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: not planning right now but maybe in the future. also even if we make it hidden a explored person can make it easily public
yes thats what i was thinking as well...

unless you make the maps in different location or their locations would change randomly each day
I like the idea and about releasing it to public, that's basically the main issue.

Having them randomized, as Guider said, is a good counter measure but how would that work?

Hiding the ancients in them is a good idea as well Tongue
The hidden map should be accessible in all maps, but one two or three opens up every day/week? ;w; We'll never know what map its in for that day/week. Once one opens, on closes?

You're welcome.

Maybe it could be like Mirage Island in pokemon, only appear's at certain times / points in the game, that way user's couldn't give away the location , because other player's wouldn't be at the same point in the game, like the ancient gems could be used that way, you have to get them all or something along those lines to access the hidden maps
You dare Challenge ME ?

yeah ... i think i prefer rake's idea : ''that you must use acient gems to go to a hidden island or something'' and that for example with the acient gem from that frozen isle you can get to a ''hidden'' frozen isle and that there an ice ancient lives..and with the ancient gem from the desert to a hidden desert isle with a ground ancient etc.
[Image: 33bo7zc.png]
My sprite
Actualy needs black bg
but eventually all players would have the gems.
I like the randomized times. Or have Cefurkan make it accessable for a certain time period at random intervals
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2012-02-12, 06:43 PM)orboknown Wrote: but eventually all players would have the gems.
I like the randomized times. Or have Cefurkan make it accessable for a certain time period at random intervals
Hmmm, I wonder about that first comment being true all the time......... *grin*
[Image: shoshinsig2.png]
Click my signature to be taken to the Wiki!!
hey, dont be hating on my doing nothing Tongue
(2012-02-12, 06:45 PM)orboknown Wrote: hey, dont be hating on my doing nothing Tongue
Haha, that was not what I meant.... but, that too!

Anyway...... This is my take on how Ancients should be findable----

There should be special maps that have Ancient Ruins on them. These Ancient Ruins would be enter-able with the proper amount of Ancient Gems. These ARs would have many NPCs in them that would attack you on sight. Explorers, criminals, other ancient seekers, whatever have you. Also, you would have the normal Monster Appearances, but unlike above the Ancient Ruins these would be a little bit harder (like level 70-80), you would not be able to catch them, and you cannot run from them. You would need to work your way through the multiple floors/maze that is the Ancient Ruin you're inside of. At the very end of the Ancient Ruin, you would have the CHANCE of encountering an Ancient. Just like any map, you would have to search until it showed up, fighting every monster that you encountered because you cannot run from them.

Once you encounter the Ancient, you would need to bring it to a low health before you could even use an Ultimate Box to catch it.

This entire method would require a lot of time, effort, and planning. You wouldn't make it to the end without potions, archanums, potions for curing status effects, etc....
^ now thats what i call a challenge.
that is boss dungeon level material.
(2012-02-12, 07:04 PM)orboknown Wrote: that is boss dungeon level material.
Well, if there are a limited number of Ancients and they are supposed to be the strongest of the Monsters.... I think we should consider them bosses and make them just as epicly hard to get to and defeat as in any other game Tongue

I'm going to make a new post and more detailed about it.
the only thing that'll suck when finding ancients... sucky uvs/sucky nature.
(2012-02-12, 07:10 PM)Guider456 Wrote: the only thing that'll suck when finding ancients... sucky uvs/sucky nature.
If we make it this hard to find Ancients, I'll check with CeFurkan to see if we can make it to where they always have decent UVs at least.
(2012-02-12, 06:53 PM)Shoshinryu Wrote: Haha, that was not what I meant.... but, that too!

Anyway...... This is my take on how Ancients should be findable----

There should be special maps that have Ancient Ruins on them. These Ancient Ruins would be enter-able with the proper amount of Ancient Gems. These ARs would have many NPCs in them that would attack you on sight. Explorers, criminals, other ancient seekers, whatever have you. Also, you would have the normal Monster Appearances, but unlike above the Ancient Ruins these would be a little bit harder (like level 70-80), you would not be able to catch them, and you cannot run from them. You would need to work your way through the multiple floors/maze that is the Ancient Ruin you're inside of. At the very end of the Ancient Ruin, you would have the CHANCE of encountering an Ancient. Just like any map, you would have to search until it showed up, fighting every monster that you encountered because you cannot run from them.

Once you encounter the Ancient, you would need to bring it to a low health before you could even use an Ultimate Box to catch it.

This entire method would require a lot of time, effort, and planning. You wouldn't make it to the end without potions, archanums, potions for curing status effects, etc....
^ That is true challenge.
hmm... sound cool to meSmile would definitively support this!

And about the ancients:

MAke them low leveled! That would make it harder for people who have used hours of getting to it with maybe only lvl 100's...
They would have to get him to low health right, and if the monster is very weak, it will be killed in a 1-hitSmile a challenge to most players, right?
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.

If ever I will take this challenge (if its added) I recommend stock up 500 Max revives.

Sorry, but no on that one Lolz.
ok i like it
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]