[Image: absynthe.png]

Cheers!
so this is why u were saying everywhere to watch more tuts

btw nicely done
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
needed 5 posts x)
yeah i know lol
Watch your language, this is not a mature language forum and you must make sure you do not use any offensive language
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
what do you mean?
Watch your use of swearwords inside the GFX's and dont go around making blatant disrespectful comments on peoples work because many people have many different ways of making graphical art as my opinion is i dont really like all the dark gloomy colours in your work doesnt give me the right to say 'watch more tuts'
when I think the person should watch more tutorials then its my opinion. wheres the problem?
rollie is right every1 has its own way
(2012-06-28, 04:05 PM)elLeYo0 Wrote: when I think the person should watch more tutorials then its my opinion. wheres the problem?
not what you say, its how you say it. Instead of giving constructive criticism your just being insulting
(2012-06-28, 03:50 PM)elLeYo0 Wrote: I'm a german tagger.
sorry if my language is not good enough to say it in a good way. don't be so rude.
hahaha elleyo0
i think hes not rude lol
(2012-06-28, 04:11 PM)elLeYo0 Wrote:
(2012-06-28, 03:50 PM)elLeYo0 Wrote: I'm a german tagger.
sorry if my language is not good enough to say it in a good way. don't be so rude.
Okay, as long as you be careful watch you say Smile
The insulting part i realy agree with you rollie^^
But why cant we swear in this game.... i mean we dont have to do it all the time but if parents let teir kids go where ever they want on the internet, then of course they are gonna see some swearwords...
[Image: mmorpgp.jpg]
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems!
so whos swearing
(2012-06-28, 04:27 PM)TheGreatGonsalez Wrote: The insulting part i realy agree with you rollie^^
But why cant we swear in this game.... i mean we dont have to do it all the time but if parents let teir kids go where ever they want on the internet, then of course they are gonna see some swearwords...
the reason why is because cefurkan said so

he wants this to be a safe place for kids to play on and that
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2012-06-28, 04:27 PM)TheGreatGonsalez Wrote: The insulting part i realy agree with you rollie^^
just a rule Tongue and a rules a rule and there nothing we can about it Smile
Okey.. im just saying it^^
[Image: mmorpgp.jpg]
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems!
and noone says something bout my tags Sad
these are nice tags elLeYo0 Big Grin
I like'em!
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2012-06-28, 04:29 PM)Guider456 Wrote:
the reason why is because cefurkan said so

he wants this to be a safe place for kids to play on and that
Ack, this debate again.

We can't say anything here, if Cefurkan was going to be smart he'd just put in a censor to cover up the words so people can only see them if they disable it or if they cluck on the words... both on forums and on game, that would fix all the issues Instantly.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
Yall are so far off-topic..
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
(2012-06-28, 04:08 PM)ItsHowIRoll Wrote:
(2012-06-28, 04:05 PM)elLeYo0 Wrote: when I think the person should watch more tutorials then its my opinion. wheres the problem?
not what you say, its how you say it. Instead of giving constructive criticism your just being insulting
Agreed, however while do you have awesome work there are two things I personally don't like 1. your attitude although it may just be a language barrier my first log on in weeks is to find you being rather pretentious on my gallery was not a good first impression. 2. I retort the same you did to me I don't enjoy your colours as there isn't much variety it's all the same gloomy color schemes overall though your work is on a higher level then mine. it goes without saying though you should still be respectful of others and their work. Just my two cents worth
[Image: Killuasignaturewip.png]

Now Taking Art Commissions for Signatures/Avatars
My Art Gallery: Ellioums Art Gallery
elleyo0 i said something about u tags i was the first
and let me say it again there awesome hip hop style lol
Awesome Big Grin Do you use photoshop??
Good work el.I like the fifth one best.
They are nice, the details are what needs to be payed attention. but overall goodjob!!