Poll: Who next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Absoliutus (Dark)
22.22%
Houndeath (Fire/Dark)
22.22%
Swamphibian (Water/Poison)
55.56%
* You voted for this item.

• 18(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Henrie's Spam Corner -Random Stuff?-
He does look cool...or more ugly... depends on your outlook of this... mutant bird slime thing that keeps jewelry in its body... What does this thing even eat? Oh wait... Jewelry? -looks at the stomach-
Wesley it's a thief. Apparently it hides its stuff on its stomach.
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2012-06-22, 04:13 AM)Rock127 Wrote: Wesley it's a thief. Apparently it hides its stuff on its stomach.
How do you know my name?! Are you spying on me?! -paranoia- -looks under couches and pillows and goes outside with a flashlight- Where are you?! I know your here!
Back in chat, I said Wesley referring to WesleyFG, the designer of our maps. But you reacted so there. I knew your name Big Grin
*dittos my post in GK's thread*
Pirribean and Piraid are in your list....SUPER PSYCHED!
yippe finally henrie's back now monsters unlimited
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Looks great,sporoom and the crows :]
waiting henrie and gk to send new ones in order to update images at the game Big Grin
love the artwork guys
Hope these two made it in before the update. *fingers crossed*

[Image: piribbean_by_fishbatdragonthing-d54ktmf.png]
Piribbean, the false salvation. They often travel in packs of one Piraid and several Piribbean to attack seafaring vessels. While Piraid causes a ship to sink, the smaller monsters pose as life boats and wait for doomed travelers to board their backs. Needless to say, they never see shore. Although these monsters are capable of impressive teamwork (if you're not on the menu, at least), they're not particularly bright. in fact, you could say that they're a little dinghy. XD

[Image: piraid_by_fishbatdragonthing-d54lb5k.png]
Piraid, the sea tyrant. It rules over it's pack of Piribbean as a rough captain of the sea. After years of experience hunting ships, it it able to coordinate complex attacks involving up to 20 combatants. This monster guards its soft underbelly with the hull of a ship it's destroyed in the past. This hull is not only protective, but gives Piraid enough buoyancy to watch over it's battles without straining to keep its bulk afloat.
..... *A*.... oh....... alskjdklsajdalkdj henrie. You made those things so awesome and just. Omg. Great job man <33333 Also Love the information you added! It's prefect
[Image: GolurkSig.png] Sig by SparrowHawk. Go check his sigs out.
you make them look as though they are really in water
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
i am just starting. if any more please send me now Big Grin
Looks awesome :]
(2012-06-22, 10:49 PM)garbagekeeper Wrote: ..... *A*.... oh....... alskjdklsajdalkdj henrie. You made those things so awesome and just. Omg. Great job man <33333 Also Love the information you added! It's prefect
One of these days, I will learn to speak that language you keep speaking here. aklasdjfahdahfiosweiog, was it? XD Glad you like 'em. Second I saw Piribbean I KNEW this needed to happen. BOATSHARKS!
Henrie will you be redrawing Miroushon
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
Love it Hernie
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
*me scrolling in the thread and sees Piribbean and Piraid*
OMIGAWD OMIGAWD OMIGAWD OMIGAWD OMIGAWD OMIGAWD OMIGAWD OMIGAWD OMIGAWD!!!
I liked how you said the thing about Piribbean's intelligence. Perfect addition to the lore. And I knew he was gonna be a shark-like thing! I KNEW IT! *loves Pirribean*
piribbean was like a totally new monster to me lol
Glad to hear we're enjoying my retarded lore. XD I've got nothing else to think about while I color these guys, so I figure it should be recorded somewhere. Anyway... On a schedule now. Three more for you guys, and then a new monster. Hint: it's a zenith (I think)~

[Image: osipue_by_fishbatdragonthing-d559ici.png]
Osipue is born with innate psychic powers. It is prone to running from
confrontations and playing pranks on travelers and other monsters,
relying on teleportation to keep its small body from actual harm.
Unfortunately, these same psychic powers usually lead to this monster's
demise. There are people who claim an Osipue's whisker will grant you
luck in finding opportunities.
[Image: duople_by_fishbatdragonthing-d559idb.png]
Duople has realized his mistake. By the time a monster has reached this
stage, its psychic powers have taken a toll, going so far as to actually
tear its body asunder. These cracks in the body glow and sometimes
expand when the monster uses his psychic abilities - causing the monster
great pain and worry. A good tamer will slow down at this stage and
give their monster time to harness their power safely, without causing
new fissures.
[Image: duoris_by_fishbatdragonthing-d559j2w.png]
Usually through trial and error, this monster has safely harnessed his
powers. Duoris are often still hesitant to use their abilities, as they
activate old scars. However, this pain actually fuels the strength of
this monster, making his attacks more powerful. Duoris in the wild
travel alone, and usually by night. One can easily spot them by their
softly glowing pink mane and antennae tufts.
love it henrie
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Ohhh those are nice *A* good jooob
[Image: GolurkSig.png] Sig by SparrowHawk. Go check his sigs out.
Wow these are Bad AS......they're very very good Smile

And WOOT NEW MONSTER!
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Thanks guys. *A*

New monster, GO!

Gryvolt, the ever energetic gryphon. It's feathers come in two types, both rather painful to the touch. The more common of the two, covering the entire front half of it's body is constantly bristling with electricity. These feathers are very rough and rigid, and would be perfect for flying if... it had wings not so pointlessly small and cute. The other feathers are long, soft, and give off a soft flame. Even when molted, the feathers will burn for up to a week. The monster itself is incredibly bouncy. It wants to be held. It wants to play. Its intent is more often than not misunderstood as "let's fight!" Poor, poor Gryvolt.

Fun fact: we considered Pikachu-coloring it. XD

[Image: gryvolt_by_fishbatdragonthing-d559myd.png]

Gryvolt

Fire/Electric
Blazing
Sp Attack Master
Ground Immunity
Stats
HP 134 - ATTACK 80 - DEFENSE 98 - SPECIAL ATTACK 126 - SPECIAL DEFENSE 119 - SPEED 147

Concept: KNOST!
Looks great! Nice work :]
Loved the lore. It needs a risky ability: Opened scars - takes 10 damage each Psychic attacked used but increases damage by 5%
JK but still I love the lore Big Grin (Referring to the Osipue line)
Gryvolt! I love thee! My new favorite Monster!

Thank you for bringing this to life Henrie!
holy...this thing looks epic

i wantz 1 Big Grin
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
MORE! MOOORE!
Regulars need redrawing Big Grin
nice new monsters henrie i love it and didnt know ospique was redrawn lol
BTW I might have made my own Gryvolt Monster avatar...and by 'might have' I mean I did lmao
  • 18(current)