Poll: Who next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Absoliutus (Dark)
22.22%
Houndeath (Fire/Dark)
22.22%
Swamphibian (Water/Poison)
55.56%
* You voted for this item.

• 17(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Henrie's Spam Corner -Random Stuff?-
(2012-05-12, 11:35 AM)Slow Wrote: replace kyuubi's head with bob's face and all will be fine <.<. easy lol
Pffft <.<
That Fendark is exactly what I imagined when I asked GK to draw him O_O
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
(2012-05-12, 11:29 AM)Kamidara Wrote: It looks too much like Kyuubi to be in this game though ;-; Like.. Spot on '-'

It should be an event creature.. <-- New suggestion : A new part in the Monster Dex labeled "Event Monsters" and you can just see what monsters are listed only as "events". Wahahahaha- *cough* '-'

I want in the game but I'm still thinking about copyright issues <_<
Copyright wise, we are safe. XD It's got a good deal of similarities to Naruto's "Kyuubi", but nobody holds the copyright on angry nine-tailed foxes. That's why all games have one. lol So long as we don't claim to own Naruto, we're good. c: If he were calm, it's be Ninetails, if he were decorated in some ornate fashion, he'd be TaoKyuubimon from Digimon. x'D The smoking eyes are.. *cough* convenient.
(2012-05-12, 05:05 PM)Henrie Wrote: Copyright wise, we are safe. XD It's got a good deal of similarities to Naruto's "Kyuubi", but nobody holds the copyright on angry nine-tailed foxes. That's why all games have one. lol So long as we don't claim to own Naruto, we're good. c: If he were calm, it's be Ninetails, if he were decorated in some ornate fashion, he'd be TaoKyuubimon from Digimon. x'D The smoking eyes are.. *cough* convenient.
you my friend... are a genius....
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
nice one henrie i love it
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
i love the fendark looks so scary and evil
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
Ohh I like how you did Dextock *A* And I totally forgot to tell you the one side is supposed to have shorter legs then the other, because it's based on a dahu. Looks fine though XD
i wish there was a monster based on
[Image: Lucanus_akbesianus.jpg]
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
(2012-05-12, 06:35 PM)garbagekeeper Wrote: Ohh I like how you did Dextock *A* And I totally forgot to tell you the one side is supposed to have shorter legs then the other, because it's based on a dahu. Looks fine though XD
I totally noticed, because I was referencing your Deviant Art, but for the sake of not having to redraw him a billion times I chose a pose that made it less obvious. x'D
(2012-05-12, 05:05 PM)Henrie Wrote:
(2012-05-12, 11:29 AM)Kamidara Wrote: It looks too much like Kyuubi to be in this game though ;-; Like.. Spot on '-'

It should be an event creature.. <-- New suggestion : A new part in the Monster Dex labeled "Event Monsters" and you can just see what monsters are listed only as "events". Wahahahaha- *cough* '-'

I want in the game but I'm still thinking about copyright issues <_<
Copyright wise, we are safe. XD It's got a good deal of similarities to Naruto's "Kyuubi", but nobody holds the copyright on angry nine-tailed foxes. That's why all games have one. lol So long as we don't claim to own Naruto, we're good. c: If he were calm, it's be Ninetails, if he were decorated in some ornate fashion, he'd be TaoKyuubimon from Digimon. x'D The smoking eyes are.. *cough* convenient.
Even early in the morning I was able to form a suggestion.. O.o

I totally forgot about the use of Kyuubi in a lot of places. I'm sorry for posting what I said earlier >.< The facts that I know are not in my head in the morning, I'm still dreaming Tongue
Henrie come to skype. I will tell you something interesting Big Grin
Henrie, getting a promotion? Being invited to make new scratch Monsters? Good luck!
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2012-05-12, 07:40 AM)Psywar Wrote: HOLY COW . . .
[Image: fendark_by_fishbatdragonthing-d4zjwj2.png]
. . . I MEAN WOLF!
hmm i thought his name would be something like wolflare(wolf+flare) or flarox(flare+fox)
Congrats on getting that into the game henrie <:o
Wow, holy wolfie is the first ever ancient in game.
Congratulations Henrie, YOU ROCK!!!
thanks for that slice of epic cake henrie (:
Have anybody seen this?
[Image: dodumb___by_fishbatdragonthing-d4uvdb5.png]

I was browsing Henrie's DA and I met this guy.
It looks like Dodumb.

I thought I missed something here, like how I missed GK's post.

Why is Henrie on leave again?
Well it IS Dodumb. Ya nobody told us why Henrie's not around.
I'm missing henrie too...
*Bump*

Where iz da number two of da drawings teams?
*grammar failing off*
Henrie, Your turn to make an ancient Tongue
man i want new redrawn mon
henrie please come fast
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Guess I did disappear for a while there. x'D Sorry guys, got stuck trying to keep a job and, well, didn't do all that well in that aspect. On the other hand, time for art? And I drew a mushroom. That should make up for it. x'D That, and I'm on-and-off working on Monster MMORPG's own comic book. Big Grin

Sporoom, the sentient mushroom monster. They try to avoid contact with the ground as much as possible, as their body naturally seeks to lay roots. If a Sporoom doesn't move at least once every 6 hours, they'll have to rip parts of their body off to leave their position. Thankfully, the spore monster is capable of regrowing any part of it's body.
[Image: sporoom_by_fishbatdragonthing-d54hh90.png]
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
Ohhh I love it! *A* /touches it/ much more of how I imagined it. Megustaaaaa
Also, I am excite for this comic thing.
Me gusta
[Image: Me%20Gusta.png?1318992465]
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
The artwork for the duck and muchroom is good, but I dont personally want them lol

Keep up the good work.
OMIGAWD....
Zee Expert Leader for noobs has officially become zee Expert Leader of beautifulness!!
XD You guys are silly.
Speaking of me gusta.... BIRDS!

[Image: collecrow_by_fishbatdragonthing-d54ht9o.png]
Collecrow, the often unwelcome collector. This dark nuisance has a
penchant for shiny objects of all kinds, and patiently waits in the
shadows for an opportunity to grab said shiny things. Rings, pins,
coins, necklaces, priceless family heirlooms: all equal in this bird's
eyes. Like it's more evolved form, Ravenatch, Collecrow's pinions
actually pull light out of the air, leaving a darkened trail behind them
as they fly.

[Image: ravenatch_by_fishbatdragonthing-d54htce.png]
Ravenatch, the more advanced thief. Ravenatch is less patient than its previous form, going so far as to attack people and other monsters for their shinies. When several of these birds gather into a murder (flock of crows, sillies.) the bird with the largest gems or most sparkly item if head of the flock. The gems and jewels that are stolen by this bird are shuffled into their plumage for display; you can always tell which birds are paired off, as they'll have tokens of affection woven in amongst their head plumage, where no bird can reach unassisted.
alsjdaskdj oh geeze, you made those guys look really cool! Great job *A*
Oh my...this is the first time I've been creeped by a crow...first was with a Youtube Prank I fell into once.
And by the way...EPIC!!
  • 17(current)