Poll: Who next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Absoliutus (Dark)
22.22%
Houndeath (Fire/Dark)
22.22%
Swamphibian (Water/Poison)
55.56%
* You voted for this item.

• 14(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Henrie's Spam Corner -Random Stuff?-
CRAZY MONKEY!!!
I hope Henrie / GK find time to do the power ranger trio, i'd like to see what they could do with them Smile
You dare Challenge ME ?

(2012-04-17, 11:05 PM)Anomandaris Giovanni Rake Wrote: I hope Henrie / GK find time to do the power ranger trio, i'd like to see what they could do with them Smile
Ohhhh yeahhhh we like, forgot them by..................................................this much.
Constantly dying yet never dead
no, it's ok to pass on the power rangers ('coz i ain't got any).

Magnilok the bomber first, please!!!
honestly whatever henrie does i'm going to like it XD, so i just hope another addition gets added to the awesome amount of redrawn monsters
You dare Challenge ME ?

Well, these guys happened. Justt in time for the update, I think. Whew! Big Grin

[Image: potasinite_by_fishbatdragonthing-d4x4wno.png][Image: socilec_by_fishbatdragonthing-d4x4wor.png][Image: caesidote_by_fishbatdragonthing-d4x4wmg.png]

Jomonker coming up, and after that, er... Iono yet. But it will be one of the lines I've already started. x'D
*jaw hit's floor*

......so AWESOME !!
You dare Challenge ME ?

(2012-04-21, 03:13 AM)Henrie Wrote: Well, these guys happened. Justt in time for the update, I think. Whew! Big Grin

[Image: potasinite.png]
[Image: socilec.png]
[Image: caesidote.png]

Jomonker coming up, and after that, er... Iono yet. But it will be one of the lines I've already started. x'D
Good thing these are my next monsters to capture Smile Great work!
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
the power rangers
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
nice i like those rangers
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
Thanks guys. Big Grin

Bonus time! I drew a Monjestor, so Moniyon's line is done! ;D

[Image: monjestor_by_fishbatdragonthing-d4x5ps6.png]
It looks awesome Henrie Smile
You dare Challenge ME ?

[Image: annaboo_by_fishbatdragonthing-d4x5psg.png][Image: eerobert_by_fishbatdragonthing-d4x5psr.png]

Cursuit's pre-vo's. I imagine that after several levels of beating monsters up (and of course getting a bit torn up itself) Annaboo would start needing repairs, and even some new doll clothes to cover up tears. A few levels later, Eerobert might consider armor as a much tougher alternative to fabric, until finally you had a Cursuit. Tongue Dunno, couldn't explain it any other way. x'D But that's why poor Eerobert has possessed ghost-mist coming out of him in places, he's feeling a bit torn and it's escaping from his body. :x

...Kiriron-ho!
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
I like the second evo it looks awesome
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
Thanks, Ghost. ^-^ I thought he was spiffy as well.

Kiriron tiem!

[Image: kiriron_by_fishbatdragonthing-d4x5psy.png]
Eerobert, Kikiron, welcome to my personal top 5.
Okay, it's... bed time. x'D 9 monsters done today is enough. 10 would be neat, but eh. :;P

Aquatish and Anciench done, leaving only Terrake, Terragon, Metyke, Barkel, Loveen, Puppin, and Gathread before I'll start taking requests again. 8'D

[Image: aquatish_by_fishbatdragonthing-d4x5pt5.png][Image: anciench_by_fishbatdragonthing-d4x5ptb.png]
pretty :3
very nice work once again henrie

Credits to SparrowHawk
Small request: Can Gathread look like its sitting down with a ripped knee and its stitching it with a needle as long as its head? lol just asking.
i would like to see tyranone redrawn would u mind redrawing it plz.... Smile
[Image: 277851-vegeta_vs_goku.jpg]

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah how did I miss all of these ;A; omg they're so epic alsjdalksdjd Great job \ouo/ I love how they've turned out.
I thought its about time to share my beloved Majesrial. Drawn way back by Henrie.
Ive held onto her long enough Smile

Hope you guys love her as much as I do.

[Image: things_that_happen_late_at_night__by_fis...4p8ics.png]
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
I saw it a long time ago in her DA. I thought it was her rendition of Majesrial but yeah she said not.
Well, that is my drawing of Majesrial, I was just planning on letting you keep her and drawing a new one for everyone else to share. x'D But hell, if you're willing to share, saves me a redux! <3

Speaking of things drawn but not shared... Ya'll have no idea how many times I'd be half-done drawing a monster when Miyavi was already working on it. x'D He managed to pull Dimagem, Haloudelou, and Pandark out onto the forum before I thought to update my list. You may also notice how updated the list is now. lol, learned a lesson. But going through and deleting alot of my in-progress files, I thought I'd finish Halou up - his sketch was kinda spiffy. x'D

[Image: haloudelou_by_fishbatdragonthing-d4z86yn.png]

I'mma... go get back to work now. >o>
(2012-04-23, 01:33 PM)Henrie Wrote: Well, that is my drawing of Majesrial, I was just planning on letting you keep her and drawing a new one for everyone else to share. x'D But hell, if you're willing to share, saves me a redux! <3

Speaking of things drawn but not shared... Ya'll have no idea how many times I'd be half-done drawing a monster when Miyavi was already working on it. x'D He managed to pull Dimagem, Haloudelou, and Pandark out onto the forum before I thought to update my list. You may also notice how updated the list is now. lol, learned a lesson. But going through and deleting alot of my in-progress files, I thought I'd finish Halou up - his sketch was kinda spiffy. x'D

[Image: haloudelou.png]

that thing looks terrifying it like "mess with me and i'll mess with you right back"
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Miyavi's Haloudelou looked too far different from the old one...thanks for this one! ^.^
reminds me of the old haloudelou

Credits to SparrowHawk
epicness aplenty on this page
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2012-04-23, 01:33 PM)Henrie Wrote: Well, that is my drawing of Majesrial, I was just planning on letting you keep her and drawing a new one for everyone else to share. x'D But hell, if you're willing to share, saves me a redux! <3

[Image: haloudelou.png]

That thing is sick. Draw his brother, Miroushon o_o please do. Just for fun.

I can't stop looking at this Haloudelou. It's... It's... *mind explodes*

knioawbetshbtkjlabshdtkjlbgeskty
  • 14(current)