Poll: Who next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Absoliutus (Dark)
22.22%
Houndeath (Fire/Dark)
22.22%
Swamphibian (Water/Poison)
55.56%
* You voted for this item.

• 6(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Henrie's Spam Corner -Random Stuff?-
Henrie which program you are drawing ??
[SCM]Garez
TR forum Super Moderator

[Image: trc5.png]
*just saw your little list thingy so*
Got Terrarth? Hokay \ouo/ Kingnite is done, and I think I have Chimernue and Alaclipse. If I can't get a decent sketch for either i'll let you know /dies/ and Soleic or w/e isn't mine 8'D
(2012-02-12, 04:27 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2012-02-12, 04:09 AM)Henrie Wrote: ....*idea* I got this. But he's still not getting a head. *nod* My headless horse will stay headless. I'll de-gore it, though. Never was a fan of excessive gore. (Or gore in the first place)
nice . we can not have gore things in the game. maybe i should have never added that horse Big Grin but it would be a lot better if you have added a head.
My opinion:
(2012-02-12, 04:55 AM)garbagekeeper Wrote: Lol thank you hernie. But it kind of needs to stay headless if it's going to be in the game, given that that's... well, that's what it is. If you really want to remove it entirely, I will draw something new. But given what I based it off of and what I intend it to be, I'd like it to at least remain headless. Maybe hernie can give it a floating head made of fire?
(2012-02-12, 11:43 PM)Xrposiedon Wrote: Yea I will say that, degore and non scary isnt what makes a game for kids. Usually its the type of drawing. I have looked through pokemon cards, and there are some pokemon cards out there that are just....well...even to an adult freaky looking. Then there are some pokemon cards that are dark, with red eyes that even look like demonic in a sense.

Pokemon didnt remain e for everyone and for kids especially because of staying away from having a little crazy in the images, it remained that way because of the style of art that it portrayed, which was japan style animation. Even shows such as dragonball z carried a pg rating
Removing monsters tickles my angry bone. I'm all for the flaming head, as it's almost part of the design already, but it's unprofessional to pull entire chunks of content from the game and completely replace them as was suggested. The art style isn't all that appealing to kids. The three running around here would rather play the game with the Sugimori-style art. *totally polled them* The ones that do play won't notice details unless a big deal is made of them (Jynx, anyone?) and ...well, this is the internet. The internet is rated M for Mature. </two cents>

(2012-02-13, 09:39 PM)Kamidara Wrote: Henrie!

Question : Since you can re-draw monsters, will you make your own custom monster? O.o

Also.. Can you make a tutorial please? :3
Answer : I will probably make my own monsters. But I'm inclined to do redraws because new mosnters won't be implemented for a while. It's so wonderful to see quick changes.

Also, I may make a tutorial, or rather several. But I'll need to do it when I have a couple days off. It'll be linked in this main post if I do.

(2012-02-14, 04:19 PM)garez123321 Wrote: Henrie which program you are drawing ??
le GIMP. It works. ^_^

(2012-02-15, 07:46 AM)garbagekeeper Wrote: *just saw your little list thingy so*
Got Terrarth? Hokay \ouo/ Kingnite is done, and I think I have Chimernue and Alaclipse. If I can't get a decent sketch for either i'll let you know /dies/ and Soleic or w/e isn't mine 8'D
Whoops. XD Thought it was. Oh well. Anyway, have fun with those two. ;3 You're doing great, woman!

</wall of text and replies>

Working 65 hours this week. Haven't had time to come back and doodle for you guys, and I'm truly sorry. Will finish up Curscreech tomorrow, as he only needs about an hour. Oh, and Yetee, btw. x'D

[Image: yetee_by_fishbatdragonthing-d4uvdj9.png]
buttyful!!!!~ I love ittt!
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
yetee looks even better than before
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
wow, i'm going to have to update my Collector's eye with that, very awesome, and still a little cuddly, although i wouldn't risk hugging it lol
You dare Challenge ME ?

very good, i love it.
very good , beautiful
^^Thanks for this signature to SparrowHawk^^
[Image: ArceusHeatshot.png]
Game Assistant-Turkish Forum Lead Moderator

Yetee went from looking cute, fluffy, and harmless to big, bad, and ferocious O.o

It's now my monster.
(2012-02-18, 10:58 AM)heatshot Wrote: very good , beautiful
excellent thank you (GIMP) :d

[SCM]Garez
TR forum Super Moderator

YEEEEEETTTTTEEEEEEEEEEE
/caps
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
*whistles innocently and walks away*

[Image: curscreech_by_fishbatdragonthing-d4uvdaj.png]
next: socilec or caesidote please Sad
"I am only following God's orders"
[Image: crimsontalonbanner.png]
Epic...
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
(2012-02-19, 06:18 AM)Henrie Wrote: *whistles innocently and walks away*

[Image: curscreech.png]
Genius.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
Fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. *Slow clap*
waiting your new images maximum sizes update at the game GB , Miyavi and your images

also the new head is fantastic. i wish you were also modified hoofs. anyway a lot better than previous image Smile
NICE JOB HENRIE

Credits to SparrowHawk
henrie has bypassed baws level and has entered SOLDIER
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Players demanding monason and jetegin

can you please redraw them as much as possible square and as soon as possible Big Grin

https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Monason-Monster-Dex-254

https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Jetegin-Monster-Dex-142
After Monason and Jetegin, if you ever get to it, I'm interested in seeing Quensea and Roivile.

When you get to them, shoot me a pm please Tongue

So yeah. Terrarth happened tonight.

[Image: terrarth_by_fishbatdragonthing-d4qpsgz.png]
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
Excuse me while I steal him /takes it and runs/
this monster was one of my fav and definitely looking awesome Big Grin

congrats Henrie
This monsters super :d
[SCM]Garez
TR forum Super Moderator

edit : first swearing is not allowed
second do not quote images
Epic Monster drawing henrie

Credits to SparrowHawk
Hmm.. I always loved the headless Curscreech but THIS.IS.RHOMBUS.
Constantly dying yet never dead
Mah Brain can't handle the epic *shorts out*
You dare Challenge ME ?

• 6(current)