Poll: Who next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Absoliutus (Dark)
22.22%
Houndeath (Fire/Dark)
22.22%
Swamphibian (Water/Poison)
55.56%
* You voted for this item.

• 44(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Henrie's Spam Corner -Random Stuff?-
It should be for every 3 or 4 redraws there should be one new monster.
Whats up brochachoConfused
I LOVE how you took a fake Eeveelution, un-Eevee-fied it, and still made the name make sense. It's great! I'm going to have to catch a Steeleon now.
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
Any day I've got a shift at work, I often have a very loooong lunch.  Or breaks thrown at me.  Not paid mind you, but that is what it is.  All random work stuff aside, I've been taking a cheap sketch book to work with me for a while and scribbling down various things that would fall into the realm of 'concept art'.  Because this game has a bajillion Monsters, but nothing really giving the world it's set in any character.

Couldn't remember what things looked like by memory, so I went with some Monster Box shenanigans.  Printed out a few game images for reference over the next week.  c:  If this is boring as all get-out, I'll refrain from posting here in the future.  But this is technically a spam corner, lol.  I think we could eventually have a quest arc around these vitae gem things.  Iono.  Plans and things.

[Image: monster_box_by_fishbatdragonthing-d6yv9st.png]
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
wow GJ Henrie
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Vitae crystal must be like sand in the monster realm :o

~ Monster box only 500 gold and many people have like 100 of them.
(2013-12-22, 08:45 AM)Arlaxeon Wrote: Vitae crystal must be like sand in the monster realm :o

~ Monster box only 500 gold and many people have like 100 of them.

Your standard Monster box probably uses a synthesized version of the crystal, or is recycled from the shavings of used boxes.  Much easier to make, and much cheaper than the other boxes.  Tongue

I wouldn't call this an uncommon mineral, but it's probably getting more scarce with time.  Let the hoarding begin?  lol  At least they aren't 10 gold anymore.
looks neat!
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
GreatBig Grin
If doderp was here by christmas it would be a christmas miracle.
This... this is brilliant. WE NEED this kind of worldbuilding for the game!
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
(2013-12-22, 07:31 AM)Henrie Wrote: Any day I've got a shift at work, I often have a very loooong lunch.  Or breaks thrown at me.  Not paid mind you, but that is what it is.  All random work stuff aside, I've been taking a cheap sketch book to work with me for a while and scribbling down various things that would fall into the realm of 'concept art'.  Because this game has a bajillion Monsters, but nothing really giving the world it's set in any character.

Couldn't remember what things looked like by memory, so I went with some Monster Box shenanigans.  Printed out a few game images for reference over the next week.  c:  If this is boring as all get-out, I'll refrain from posting here in the future.  But this is technically a spam corner, lol.  I think we could eventually have a quest arc around these vitae gem things.  Iono.  Plans and things.

[Image: monster_box_by_fishbatdragonthing-d6yv9st.png]

wow this is super awesome Big Grin
(2013-12-19, 10:28 PM)Henrie Wrote: So much swagger.  lol

[Image: steeleon_by_fishbatdragonthing-d6yjv69.png]

Fun side-note:  This face is the one I TRIED to draw about a year ago on Icebragled.  xD  It's because so many of you called this tiger a wolf that I sat down and actually learned me a thing or two about cat faces.  Thanks, jerks.  Tongue

[Image: 784-Icebragled.png]

amazing art simply

hopefully i can get more revenue in v3 to pay you more i mean it Big Grin
The poll is a little behind. Henrie, you should pick one every 2 weeks. That would give you time to draw the most recent winner of the poll and catch up on anything else.
I'd like to suggest the Hydragon family..

https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Hydragon-Monster-Dex-650
Might get some redraws done in the next week, since I've finished the concept-art sketches I was after.  xD  One last one (all polished and nice-ish looking) and back to work~  (I've got a few more, but they aren't as important right now.  lol )

...Jeez, I need to work on my people-skills.

[Image: monster_call_by_fishbatdragonthing-d709zjg.png]
so help me henrie if ur doing some digi capture thing I'm gonna lose it. Zekrom and i have been debating over that forever and i can guarantee we thought of it first...oc, after digimon, but before u!
[Image: Page%202.png]
BEHOLD! THE DREXLE GOLEM TITAN!
Nuuuu! Why would you trap a Nrakros in a bottle of hairspray?!
Nah, just kidding. Big Grin
These are amazing, I've never used GIMP before but I might try it out now haha.
Welp, insomnia hath arrived.  If anyone else is up this hella late and wants to watch me roll Jawguile around, ya'll can do it... here: https://www.livestream.com/henriehazachannel

...Yaaay.  x'D  Coming back?   Eh.   Sporadically stopping in, I suppose.  I've a great love for drawing uglies, so there's that.  Will any of this be used in game?  Ellifino.  (Hell if I know, lol)  Anyway, pop in if you like.  I'll check on chat every now and again.

[Image: 1782-Jawguile.png]
Henrie you are back!!!!! will you still be doing the poll?
But of course -- at least, if it is still all right by the original creator.  I suppose in Rocketin's case, that is a yes?  *chuckle*

Soon as this creepy guy is wrapped up, I'll get those guys started.   Time to track down a two-stage steel and...   fire type?

EDIT:  Welp, Jawguile finished.  Whoo!
[Image: jawguile_by_fishbatdragonthing-d7l47fn.png]

On to the rocket monsters (hurrhurr.  x'D)  Think I'm going to edit over the Tecouno line.  So Steel/Electric Emmissary.   Seems legit, aye?

[Image: 264-Hattach.png][Image: 265-Sounik.png][Image: 266-Tecouno.png]

....Gonna miss the sound-based nature of Tecouno and pals - perhaps they'll pop up again somewhere else?  Thoughts?
It sucks you can't do new monsters Tongue Really wanted my dolphin, duck, chicken, fish thingy added cx
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
I'm perfectly able to do a new monster, if Cef is still using his replacement strategy.  xD  I'm just looking through the 'Pedia to see which Monsters or what type haven't been redrawn yet.  Then I look to see how many -similar- monsters we have.  Like, if we have 4 fire bear monster lines, one of them will definitely be on the top of the "replace with a new design" block.

Unfortunately, that means over-riding an old design.  ...And it seems like all the interestingly typed ones are actually interesting types.  *sigh*

Oh.   Apparently we already have a flying/steel type rocket thing.  Maybe we should replace that one instead?  Rocket rooster is neat, but we do have two turbo turkey Monsters already...

[Image: 1520-Mechie.png][Image: 1521-Mecket.png]

Anyway, one of the two is done - the other is lined out.

[Image: rocketin_by_fishbatdragonthing-d7l4okc.png][Image: image.jpg][Image: alloyian_by_fishbatdragonthing-d7l4omu.png]

I'm having a tough time with a name...   In the meanwhile, I shall call him Charlie.
HENRIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE! *glomps* YOU'RE BACK! We've missed you so much! Eee~ Big Grin

Love the new monster drawings! Jawguile looks beastly, and I'm super excited to see you draw user suggestions! Can't wait until Charlie's done! XD
Henrie. I already love you to maximum capacity... buuuuut. If you make a cute wittle dragon/grass bunny that evolves into a fierce dragon/grass bunny dragon. I will ugrade my heart and love you even more c:
Look who came back from the dead...
SkyRock of course.
Welcome back, Henrie!
Constantly dying yet never dead
Henrie are you still going to do a dodumb evolution. Also you will need to make the pole current.
oh and henrie if you tell me what types have very few monsters i can try to make some and maybe we can use them.
I think th 2nd evo should be name Aerocket ^.^

*Started 45th page. Awesome sauce*
Poll updated.  If you've already voted, but want to change your vote just "Undo vote", then re-vote.  You can choose more than one.  Removed Rocketin and the least popular option, the candy snake.  lol  Feel free to make more suggestions as well.  I'll pick my favorite two to go to poll next week... ish.

Also, gonna finish up Aerocket.  I like that name.  xD  https://www.livestream.com/henriehazachannel is where you can watch.  The video should be saved after the fact if you miss it and wanted to see.  Then, well.  Blobelisk.   OHMY.

Well, one down, one to go.  c:  Steel/Flying type, Aerocket!  Big Grin
[Image: aerocket_by_fishbatdragonthing-d7lc9bv.png]
awesome
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
  • 44(current)