Poll: Who next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Absoliutus (Dark)
22.22%
Houndeath (Fire/Dark)
22.22%
Swamphibian (Water/Poison)
55.56%
* You voted for this item.

• 42(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Henrie's Spam Corner -Random Stuff?-
Maybe for the fan submissions you should pick 4 or 5 and have people vote and the top two that they want you to redraw will be redrawn.Big Grin
Whats up brochachoConfused
(2013-11-29, 02:36 PM)flareshark08 Wrote: Maybe for the fan submissions you should pick 4 or 5 and have people vote and the top two that they want you to redraw will be redrawn.Big Grin

Good idea
support
[Image: Page%202.png]
BEHOLD! THE DREXLE GOLEM TITAN!
Cub will flip over this new Wiltus......

I find that the redraw of Warox is a little too far from the original one now, the redraw could be a whole different monster in my opinion.. I dunno... Just me?
Resident noob
I really love the new Warrox
(2013-11-29, 07:55 AM)Henrie Wrote:
(2013-11-15, 09:47 PM)garbagekeeper Wrote: /totally rolls on out of the blue/ yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo love the new work *u* I always love how you interpret  monsters ladj and they're looking great! Keep up the good work man!

A wild GK has appeared!  Throw a love ball!  ...GK has fled!  x'D  Crap.

Warrox retake - took forever to finally crank out.  Got a much wanted raise of hours at work that interfered, but this guy still took waaay too long.  I have trouble with foxes.  x'D  Especially standing foxes.  Tried leaving the paws pink, but... I... I just couldn't.  It was one step too ridiculous in realistic style.  lol   So, Blacky Spyro's fighting two tailed fox:

[Image: 951-Warrox.png][Image: warrox_by_fishbatdragonthing-d6w1nqf.png?1]

Bleeeerp...  yeah, it was totally Wilitus a couple weeks ago.  Decided to take a second crack at it since I was never really thrilled with the first.  c':    Before someone says it, yeah.   Totally my little pony.  XD  Wilitus will forever be some degree of cute.

[Image: 223-Wilitus.png][Image: wilitus_by_fishbatdragonthing-d6u0joz.png]

Aside from a few car repairs this upcoming week, I'm free to get back to these redraws.  I think I'll throw a random monster in with every batch.  Could be a fan submission, could be something weird like a new evolution, we'll see.  But right now, there's a Zeknair with my name on it.  *facepalm*   These poke-fusions...  they need some tweaking.

These are really nice drawings and I look forward to seeing some of your *random* projects! Big Grin
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
i dont want to be a hater...but...that fire. its just like orange fuzz. Ik you can do better cuz ive seen you do better
@shark: Good idea with the vote, lol.  I'll set one up this weekend.

@night:  Yeah.  xD  You're totally right.  At least about the fuzz part.  Looking over my previous attempts at fire, I'm having a hard time seeing the "you can do better!"  Man, I just suck at fire, lol!  Did add some darker red to the flames, though.  I think that... helps...?
[Image: wilitus_by_fishbatdragonthing-d6u0joz.png][Image: wilitus_by_fishbatdragonthing-d6u0joz.png]

WIP of Zeknair - just needing the shading...?  Yeah.  I think we've gotten away from looking like a pokefusion - yay!  XD
[Image: zeknair_by_fishbatdragonthing-d6w58iv.png]

EDIT:  Bah, finished this guy already.  xD  Now to do the awesome feather dragon.  8D  (...feathers.....  D:  )

[Image: zeknair_by_fishbatdragonthing-d6w58iv.png]
Love the redrawn Zeknair.... it might inspire me to train the one I haveBig Grin
That's so pretty....like a blue prysma <3
Aaand... real quick before I get too engrossed in the ice-dragon.  Was asked to tweak a couple of things.  Televitate was a bit on the underdone side, and Ursaze looked too demonic.  xD

Which is better?  A or B?  :X  (...My photoshop abilities are so poor.  x'D  Wanted to blue-shift Ursa's fur, but couldn't pull it off without making the fire look horrendous.)

[Image: televitate_by_fishbatdragonthing-d6t86p6.png][Image: televitate_by_fishbatdragonthing-d6w5qpn.png]
[Image: uraze_by_fishbatdragonthing-d6sx99b.png][Image: ursaze_by_fishbatdragonthing-d6w5ru1.png]

Thanks for the comments, guys.  Tongue  Zeknair does kinda look like a blue Prysma.  Haha, neat!  Glad to encourage some training, Qurac!
fabulous is everywhere in this thread.
you are fabulous, henrie.
hehehe
(2012-01-12, 03:30 AM)Rock127 Wrote: Not Moving [Image: not_done.jpg]

Eye [Image: 51of7m.gif]

Bloody [Image: 9690fe052b2cdeab64158f91aee84b8b.gif]
OMG What is that? That should have been here on Halloween Dodgy Wink
Look at me now kid.
Thanks for supporting my idea. maybe you could do the vote every other weekend and on the non voting weekends you could release the redrawn monsters and fan submissions.
(2013-11-30, 04:41 AM)Henrie Wrote: Aaand... real quick before I get too engrossed in the ice-dragon.  Was asked to tweak a couple of things.  Televitate was a bit on the underdone side, and Ursaze looked too demonic.  xD

Which is better?  A or B?  :X  (...My photoshop abilities are so poor.  x'D  Wanted to blue-shift Ursa's fur, but couldn't pull it off without making the fire look horrendous.)

[Image: televitate_by_fishbatdragonthing-d6t86p6.png][Image: televitate_by_fishbatdragonthing-d6w5qpn.png]
[Image: uraze_by_fishbatdragonthing-d6sx99b.png][Image: ursaze_by_fishbatdragonthing-d6w5ru1.png]

Thanks for the comments, guys.  Tongue  Zeknair does kinda look like a blue Prysma.  Haha, neat!  Glad to encourage some training, Qurac!

The B of televitate looks better and A Ursaze looks beter. Btw by ice dragon do u mean aurorile?
Like both the b versions.
Making progress on the ice drake, Nrakros.  Tongue  High attack, high special defense monster.  Fun!  XD

Added a poll.  Bonus Monster in the next batch  (links to the OP, kinda randomly sourced.  xD  Feel free to make suggestions for the next batch.):

(2013-12-01, 04:42 AM)Henrie Wrote: Making progress on the ice drake, Nrakros.  Tongue  High attack, high special defense monster.  Fun!  XD

Added a poll.  Bonus Monster in the next batch  (links to the OP, kinda randomly sourced.  xD  Feel free to make suggestions for the next batch.):

Dodumb evolution ftw.
hehehe
awesome !!! so awesome Smile
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
I know its is not a picture but you should totally do a candy cane snake for the holidays.
(2013-11-30, 11:20 AM)iLink Wrote:
(2012-01-12, 03:30 AM)Rock127 Wrote: Not Moving [Image: not_done.jpg]

Eye [Image: 51of7m.gif]

Bloody [Image: 9690fe052b2cdeab64158f91aee84b8b.gif]
OMG What is that? That should have been here on Halloween Dodgy Wink
thats a bavante
I found some tutorials on how to draw more fire 

https://project-gimpbc.deviantart.com/art/GIMP-Flames-Brushes-

I hope this helps you henrie
Even thought I can only vote once I would like both my Rocketin and a dodumb evolution.
too hard to vote Huh
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2013-12-03, 05:16 PM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: too hard to vote Huh

Just pick the one you think you'd like best.  I'll draw one, remove the least popular from the poll, and add two new Monsters to vote on.  c:

Last monster from my current batch going up tonight.  Winner of the poll will be decided when I post next.  If it's a tie, I'll roll a dice.  Tongue
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
super rocket monster midget activate. Rocketin FTW
(2013-12-03, 11:50 PM)Henrie Wrote:
(2013-12-03, 05:16 PM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: too hard to vote Huh

Just pick the one you think you'd like best.  I'll draw one, remove the least popular from the poll, and add two new Monsters to vote on.  c:

Last monster from my current batch going up tonight.  Winner of the poll will be decided when I post next.  If it's a tie, I'll roll a dice.  Tongue

and there goes curretrench.. its ok tough, i already did redraw Big Grin
All of the monsters are cool I just can"t decide which
I know that it is probably not in your plans but you should totally redraw Rocketin and dodumb.
(2013-12-04, 01:55 AM)xNxM No Mercy Wrote: I know that it is probably not in your plans but you should totally redraw Rocketin and dodumb.

LOOK AT THE POLL! those are too choices!
I think they know that but if you read Henrie's post she is only choosing one.

I agree she should do both of them. We are at a low in new monsters so by doing both there would be a real update instead of just redraws. Finally there will be some new monsters around here.
  • 42(current)