Poll: Who next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Absoliutus (Dark)
22.22%
Houndeath (Fire/Dark)
22.22%
Swamphibian (Water/Poison)
55.56%
* You voted for this item.

• 40(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Henrie's Spam Corner -Random Stuff?-
(2013-11-03, 09:48 AM)Henrie Wrote:
(2013-11-03, 09:42 AM)Arlaxeon Wrote: Though plagubonic has high defense/sp.defense stat and this rat-bird looks like he doesn't even can survive a bubble attack lol.

That's....  actually a really good point.  x'D  Although I'm not sure how I'd make a defensive looking rat.  (or a raven for that matter)

...I'll keep the stats in mind for the next few.  Totally slipped my mind.

Maybe nothing wants to get near this guy, so he's protected, lol.

I know, my points ish always good :3

Uhh... how about a cloak instead of the wings, or let him use the wings as cloak in your drawing ? 

Or attach anything else that can be seen as armor, attach purple stones on his belly orso as defense etc. etc. idk.

But for this drawing, you already did this drawing and its good, so keep it like this and it doesnt matter it looks weak.

But as for future drawings, yes you can keep stats in mind :3

Btw, your drawing already has some stones on his body, which seems pretty defensy already though.
(2013-11-03, 11:03 AM)Arlaxeon Wrote: Uhh... how about a cloak instead of the wings, or let him use the wings as cloak in your drawing ? 

I'm looking at the "wings" right now. I have the impression that the rat already has a cloak, a battered and dirty cloak.

Look at its neck!
Welcome back Henrie ^^
I'll make you a new sig too.

Missed ya a lot lol
Dats amazing
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
OHHH MYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!! :O YOURE BACK!!!!!!
Resident noob
Gimme dat bear.
I finally get the chance to check back in, and this plagu is what I see! Awesomeness. Big Grin
AWESOME! and ur finally back i love it Smile
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Henry Sama, you're finally back, now we can advance, now we can celebrate,

nvm my excited side, that plagubonic looks beast Big Grin
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Awesome drawingBig Grin
Welcome back Henrie, we have missed you Smile
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
looks like emboar changed into embearBig Grin and wb henrie
lol, you got a point.  Bears are totally better than boars.  x'D  Ursaze finished - and I've not gotten better at fire in this past year.  |'D

[Image: 847-Ursaze.png]
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
Ah, this monster might be decent for horror movies.

Your're right, your fire isn't up toe par, regardless this drawing is solid enough. It protrays evil and creepiness without being too disturbing.
I like the fire doe
Brilliant artwork Henrie Wink I'm a fan of you already haha... 'Dem glowing fire effects :o 

Plagu makes me think of a clockwork-hybrid-crow-bat-elephant(teeth)-abomination. I like it a lot Tongue

Also, welcome back to the M3O community! Smile
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Seriously, Ursaze is the Anti-Smokey.
Smokey prevents wild fires.
Ursaze causes them.
Very nice details and shading to ursaze... It make the monster pop outBig Grin
Henrie is back and betta than eva
Whats up brochachoConfused
(2013-11-03, 09:02 PM)Henrie Wrote: lol, you got a point.  Bears are totally better than boars.  x'D  Ursaze finished - and I've not gotten better at fire in this past year.  |'D

[Image: uraze_by_fishbatdragonthing-d6sx99b.png?1]

Wow,thats amazing Big Grin

(2013-11-03, 09:18 AM)Henrie Wrote: >.>

[Image: plaguebonic_by_fishbatdragonthing-d6sumbz.png]

S'pose this is one way to come back.  Winter hours in an auto shop are pretty abysmal, so you can expect a few things from me this holiday season.  Here's my take on Plaguebonic - the plague bird.  ...Or it would be the plague bird if I didn't make it a rat in a plague mask.  It wasn't a flying type anyway, lol.

Dark/Poison, herald of diseaaaaaase.

Geez i didn't know you were still active 0.0 Keep drawing.
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
This one is proving to be particularly difficult.  x'D  Did the basic linework, colored it in and realized the colors need some modification.   *snerklaugh*  I'm still adding scales and the like - I think I know what I'll do for the tail.  But for now, WIP to keep motivated.  c:  Pose is soooo original.  lol  Only so much I can pull off in a square.
[Image: drakell_by_fishbatdragonthing-d6t7hrt.png]

Thanks everyone for the comments and input.  You as a community have really helped me improve as an artist.  <3
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
Man henrie even your wips are great
Man your drawing are amazing to look atSmile
(2013-11-06, 03:56 AM)Henrie Wrote: [Image: drakell_by_fishbatdragonthing-d6t7hrt.png][Image: 853-Drakell.png]

Dear lord, that drawing is horrible. I can't wait until we get to see its final product. Knowing you, its going to be infinitely better than this. Wink

Uh... no pressure intended.
[Image: 853-Drakell.png][Image: drakell_by_fishbatdragonthing-d6t7hrt.png]
[Image: drakell_by_fishbatdragonthing-d6t7ww0.png]

Evolution of Drakell - ...like the Evolution of Dance?  (Not a new evo, still a redraw.  *chuckle*)  I was doubtful with the colors, but I turned them down a little bit, and I think things turned out well!  Big Grin

[Image: 845-Televitate.png]
Televitate is next.  Kinda a neat design, I think this one will be fun.  c:  Should I keep posting these WIPs, or should I leave the spam to a minimum and only post the finished product?  x'D
The finished product of that humanoid dragon is excellent. A very solid superior ranked monster, I'd say. You deserve every dollar you get.

Nah, keep posting your work up to the finished products. We might pick up some tips. Wink
Drakell looks brilliant as always Wink

As for your WIPs, I wouldn't so much call them spam but rather the beginnings of a masterpiece from a creative genius' mind.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
(2013-11-06, 06:49 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: Drakell looks brilliant as always Wink

As for your WIPs, I wouldn't so much call them spam but rather the beginnings of a masterpiece from a creative genius' mind.

Flattery! Smile Works every time.
(2013-11-06, 06:43 AM)TimeTraveler Wrote: The finished product of that humanoid dragon is excellent. A very solid superior ranked monster, I'd say. You deserve every dollar you get.

Nah, keep posting your work up to the finished products. We might pick up some tips. Wink

Drakell is totally a Zenith.  Tongue
https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Drakell-Monster-Dex-853

...   \o/  Whoo, flattery!  xD

WIP for the cat.  ...I'm going to get good at drawing marbles by the time this is done.  x'D
[Image: 845-Televitate.png][Image: televitate_wip_by_fishbatdragonthing-d6t84a7.png]
[Image: televitate_by_fishbatdragonthing-d6t86p6.png]

Haha, I think.. this was cute enough to recover from Drakell.  x'D  Haha, the chest piece is totally a fish.  I get it.  |D  GK really did make some awesome monsters to work with.  They're all so... deliciously weird.

So that concludes the assignment.  xD  I'm gonna go... uh.  Stuff.  Big Grin
(2013-11-06, 08:44 AM)Henrie Wrote: Drakell is totally a Zenith.  Tongue
https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Drakell-Monster-Dex-853

*Groan* This low quality monster is a zenith? Cefurkan must have very low standards, or maybe my standards are too high. Confused

[Image: televitate_by_fishbatdragonthing-d6t86p6.png]
[/align]
[/quote]

Ah, a monster of mystery. I can imagine this one being a character in magical stories and such.
  • 40(current)