Poll: Who next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Absoliutus (Dark)
22.22%
Houndeath (Fire/Dark)
22.22%
Swamphibian (Water/Poison)
55.56%
* You voted for this item.

• 37(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Henrie's Spam Corner -Random Stuff?-
Henrie, if you want a lot of requests...

https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-M...ey-ish-nub

Big Grin There are different monsters throughout the pages. Find your favorite ones Big Grin
It's like shopping, but it doesn't involve money!
(2012-12-16, 07:40 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: Henrie redraw this O: ; [Image: de9s0h.png] [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkk0cQTQXGoHWI3FO17An...rbELeCtoxQ] pweaseeeee

Name: Dolcen
Type: flying/water
class: emmisary or zenith O;
Suggestion; for this,to keep it from looking dolgrove like,could you add scales to it ?
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Or Zach, you can TOTALLY CHANGE THE COLORS?!??!

Tongue
(2012-12-23, 02:24 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Or Zach, you can TOTALLY CHANGE THE COLORS?!??!

Tongue
i was thinkin that but idk O:, Light green---->Black,and Yellow---->Orange, but what about blue? Blue----> ?
^ black and yellow hueheuehuehu
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
My paint seems to be working properly now. I wanna make a dolphin '-'
(2012-12-23, 02:50 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: My paint seems to be working properly now. I wanna make a dolphin '-'
Make and orca c:
Henrie, your router fixed yet?
*Nervous*
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

Regardless, I got my tablet, so I'll be taking you up on your offer-thing.
After I get some Nanolites.
Maybe I'll become an "Art monkey" just like you.
Big Grin
LIKE A BOSS

Uploading is still haywire, though I did manage to get these through.... some time ago, amusingly enough. x'D Thought I posted them. my bad. c:

[Image: spideve_by_fishbatdragonthing-d5ocir0.png] [Image: widour_by_fishbatdragonthing-d5ociqg.png]
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
Nice, Henrie. Smile
[Image: b52qe9.jpg]
May the FORCE be with you!
Henrie-sama, I request thee as thy teacher of art.

[Image: ninja_crouch.jpg]

Please teach me your ways..
henrie,what program do you use? C: paintoolsai ?
She uses GIMP, which I am still confused about. I spend hours on GIMP, but nothing I made has come even CLOSE to her masterpieces ;-;
Constantly dying yet never dead
henrie and gk are just ._. awesome, levels of art---> newb, beginner,intermediate,pro,master,girl
*doesn't even know how to draw on gimp* =_=

*doesn't know what to download either* =_=

Henrie-sama should be teacher Tongue
One has to be female to become good in drawing monsters. True Story.
(2012-12-27, 04:17 AM)Rock127 Wrote: One has to be female to become good in drawing monsters. True Story.
^^^^ Platinum rule.
(2012-12-27, 04:18 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote:
(2012-12-27, 04:17 AM)Rock127 Wrote: One has to be female to become good in drawing monsters. True Story.
^^^^ Platinum rule.
I lol'd. True story.

I'll make a tutorial. I've been threatening to for quite some time.

[Image: 950-Steeleon.png]

Subject of said tutorial. Because I can totally sense the Eevee-ness of this guy, and that needs to be changed. x'D

I suppose step one is... Downloading the art program. Wheee, hoboy. (Will do this on my husband's computer. He can upload it at work.)
Is that a real monster we have right now?
(2012-12-27, 05:14 AM)Henrie Wrote:

Just checked; it IS
Talk about copyright. Need to tell this to Cef, it's a fusion...
it is on the test server.
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Henaweee-saamaa

I already has GIMP o-o Latest version, sorta.

Me just needs to learn how to draw fakemon at beginner level >=) Like, maybe.. Sugimori's style.
Me already has lesson planned out.

First - Learn how to draw, gain material.
Second - Learn Sugimori style (I think that's the style..)
Third - Professionalize that style.
Fourth - Improve little by little.
Fifth - Have fun and remember how to do it.
Sixth - Turn into a boss, but not a boss at Henrie-sama's level cuz I'm not female Sad Female is too baws for this.. ;-; It's so baws that.. Gosh, I can't even imagine the level.
Forget it... knowing Henrie's getting her hands on that monster... there's no telling the transformation it can get :3

Requests for Henrie:
[Image: 80-Hulkapow.png]
Dat monter... redraw it :3
First off, none of the new monsters are in danger of 'copyright infringement', as they are not advertised as fusions or whatever the artist originally intended. (Like Thunduppy being a pre-evolution of Electrike. homg.) So, not to worry. No need to report these things. I just wish things in game didn't look like Pokemon. x'D

At first I was all "Oh hey. Pokemon game. Neat. But they're not Pokemon, just in the Sugimori style. Still neat."

Then I was all, "What's Narsilion doin' here? Sooo outta place."

Then I was all "...I find myself redrawing things."

Then GK got awesome and helped. x'D

Why am I on this tangent? pfft, iono. Probably because move re-naming is mind-numbing.

ANYHOODLE. I'm going to work on a Henrie-style tutorial first; just because I've got buckets (Precisely two buckets. Small ones.) of people on Deviant Art who'd be amused if I posted such a tutorial. But after that, I can do my take on how Sugimori style is done.

And after that's done, I expect ya'll to be polishing your drawn requests. ( BWAHAHAH. ) And practicing. Art in general, not just monsters. Otherwise, you'll end up like me (*gasp*)! Finding yourself to be crap at 'art', and just moderately awesome at this very, very, very, very, very specific subject. (Monsters.)

xD Oh. So sad to be an art monkey. But I shall teach ya'll my 'waaaaays'. They involve ramen. Prepare thyself.

(2012-12-27, 05:24 AM)Rock127 Wrote: Forget it... knowing Henrie's getting her hands on that monster... there's no telling the transformation it can get :3

I get my hands on so many thiiiiings. >XD
Wait wait wait wait wait.. Not everything requires redraw ;-; please...... If you want to redraw, do BlackSpyro. That's it. Only that person..

Everything else is fine ;-; Except the gigantic batch we received from GK.
(2012-12-27, 05:14 AM)Henrie Wrote:
(2012-12-27, 04:18 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote:
^^^^ Platinum rule.
I lol'd. True story.

I'll make a tutorial. I've been threatening to for quite some time.

Subject of said tutorial. Because I can totally sense the Eevee-ness of this guy, and that needs to be changed. x'D

I suppose step one is... Downloading the art program. Wheee, hoboy. (Will do this on my husband's computer. He can upload it at work.)
Henrie,may you start me out also? i'd like to draw ^^^^^ 1st :p,then move up and up till one day,i make narsillion level *_*
*Sighs*
Henrie-sama, O exalted art monkey, I am requesting you at least help me a lil' with GIMP.
And as Deidara said, I'm not female, so I can't be epic like you, but at least I can try.
LIKE A BOSS

your drawing are simply amazing
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuTIfbAogF0q5m72_V9vb...k-n3aTdBGQ]
Can you redraw dragur and its pre-evos,

Also can you redraw badgearth and its pre evos
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
I am totally missing this! HENRIE, PLEASE SPAM MORE . . . ! ! !
  • 37(current)