Poll: Who next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Absoliutus (Dark)
22.22%
Houndeath (Fire/Dark)
22.22%
Swamphibian (Water/Poison)
55.56%
* You voted for this item.

• 33(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Henrie's Spam Corner -Random Stuff?-
Wow, truly amazing :O
I badly miss Henrie's spams . . .!!! =(
whats the thing under Fazuchi? Another evo?
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
(2012-11-22, 02:46 AM)Zerion Wrote: whats the thing under Fazuchi? Another evo?
yap! that's Odani, the proposed 4th evo of fazuchi. Ain't she pretty?
Oh shes a pretty one and 4th evo's gotts be since fazuchi's 3rd evo is evolved at lvl54 the 4th will prbly be Lvl71
Been a loooong while. Back to spam. *nodnod*

[Image: stoppup_by_fishbatdragonthing-d5lvw4w.png]
Stoppup, one of the world's oldest tamed monsters, has been fighting for and protecting it's human owners for centuries. This small furry creature was available purely from monster breeders until a few years ago, when several of them escaped into the wild and propagated there. Now prospective owners can find the stout(land. xD) creature and bring it home for far less than the previous sum of money required. As a result, breeders of this monster have all but given up on the craft.
[Image: rottop_by_fishbatdragonthing-d5lvw5y.png]
If one spends enough time training their Stoppup, they may end up with a far larger and more menacing Rottop. This dog-like monster has a fierce loyalty to their owner/trainer and will bark wildly at anything they deem dangerous. Fear not, for unless the trainer actually gives an attack command, these guard dogs do not usually charge the things they bark at. I would call it a case of 'a bark worse than it's bite', but Rottop can bite rather hard. x'D
[Image: venwi_by_fishbatdragonthing-d5lvw94.png]
Venwi are strange creatures. One does not typically see one of these birds without a parent nearby, as their ability to wander around is severely limited. Venwi, Kimin, and to a large extent, Flaminwi are actually flightless birds, so until a young Venwi can hold up it's own body weight and walk, they are usually guarded by their fierce pink relatives.
[Image: kimin_by_fishbatdragonthing-d5lvw9d.png]
Kimin are on he way to reaching adulthood, and have far more developed legs than their younger siblings. They still cannot fly, and aren't known for running all that fast either. What they have learned to do is harness the power of darkness, despite their ever pink-ening feathers. Once a year, in the fall, these birds will molt their feathers and grow back a new, slightly lighter set.
[Image: flaminwi_by_fishbatdragonthing-d5lvwav.png]
Nobody is exactly sure why Flaminwi evolved such a strange bone-mask. It is theorized that the mask guards their sensitive eyes from attack as they lunge in with their long, graceful necks and attack their foes. However, nobody has actually seen a Flaminwi peck at anything in a vaguely swift manner, either. From the mask, to the bright feathers, to the strange ability to almost float through the air, Flaminwi is sure to baffle scientists for a long time.
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
First To See And First To Say i Luvs Them >Big Grin
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
Nice job, Henrie! I love them! Big Grin
[Image: b52qe9.jpg]
May the FORCE be with you!
Henrie's in BOSS MODE
They look absolutely awesome
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
gr8 job henrie
Welcome back henrie
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
that's the boss waited for quite a long time for u to spam and its awesome
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Great job henrie and nice to see your back
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
Dawww....... OH GOSH FLAMINWI!!!!!!!
It's... so... beautiful.
The eat-your-face beautiful
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

Venwi line's dark side has been revealed in this rework, amazing job :3
Constantly dying yet never dead
very nice henrie, and glad to see you back!!!!
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
dang henrie, why'd you make me wait for so long (exaggeration), please don't do it again (again, exaggeration). I almost quit because i thought you quit (too much exaggeration)! Breathe! breathe! breathe! (ok, now i'm fine)

Welcome back Henrie and as always, your art is epic...!!!
DA!!! so, takin' requests???
Yeah, I've gotten the ones I wants to get done out of the way, so you're free to shout-out for a redraw here. I've got another thread for 'new' monsters-it's my 'weekend artist' project; though it's been delayed as much as this thread has. x'D Anyway, four more!
[Image: chirit_by_fishbatdragonthing-d5lz1y8.png]
Chirit are playful spirits, drawn to the softest of feathers found in your standard dusting wand. They hold a belief that the softer they are, the more cuddly they become (and the more coveted the monster is), though their soft feather collections tend to carry their weight in dust. As such, Chirit are known to aggravate people's allergies - any trainer with a sensitivity to dust is cautioned to avoid this monster.
[Image: specther_by_fishbatdragonthing-d5lz1r6.png]
Specther has amassed even more feathers than it's predecessor, and added even more dust to their collection. They've begun to understand that running up and hugging their desired human companions isn't as well received on the other end and are far more cautious in their approach. They still yearn for company, but control their motions in such a way that the feathers do not release as much dust back into the air.
[Image: phather_by_fishbatdragonthing-d5lz1xr.png]
Phather only very rarely occur in the wild, and are much more often the product of a great deal of training. They clean their feathers relentlessly with an oil their skin secretes that better protects them from collecting dust. Often enough, these monsters have a penchant for cleaning the dust off of everything in their reach, earning them a reputation for being the world's best maids.
[Image: phylecther_by_fishbatdragonthing-d5lz1ud.png]
Why does the maid need to transform again? Because it's nifty. In it's final stage, after much training, Phather evolves into Phylecther. The oils Phylecther secrete range from an excellent window cleaner to a strong, almost acidic blend that irritates the skin and takes the lime right off of your shower head. But be warned, trainers: Phylecther is very possessive of their trainer, placing a portion of their very soul into that person's being. Side-effects may include: inability to resist urges to clean, cleaning the dust off of the couch with one's tongue, sudden admiration for the Sham-Wow guy, and being a phylactery for your monster. Haha. You guys are gonna evolve your Phather's anyway.
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
It pleases me to see that Phather has turned into a dust cleaning parasitic lich thing. Yes, good.
[Image: GolurkSig.png] Sig by SparrowHawk. Go check his sigs out.
Nice job again, Henrie! Big Grin
[Image: b52qe9.jpg]
May the FORCE be with you!
beautiful! i need 1 or maybe 2 to do the dusting . . .
Holy son of a monkey's uncle!!!

*_* Everything....
wow!that looks epic!
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
nice Smile going to add new ones to the new test server update ^^
THANKs so much wanted this forever!
i now despise girls ._. 1st academics,then music,now drawing x_x nothing left for guys,haha,but anyways,nice ^_^
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Glad to have a Phather on my side Big Grin
Nice work
Constantly dying yet never dead
do anybody know new monsters types ? i need types Big Grin
  • 33(current)