Poll: Who next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Absoliutus (Dark)
22.22%
Houndeath (Fire/Dark)
22.22%
Swamphibian (Water/Poison)
55.56%
* You voted for this item.

• 39(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Henrie's Spam Corner -Random Stuff?-
They look awesome. Can't wait to see more. Can you tell me what you are going to work on next. Maybe even post the pre picture so we can see what the big difference is.
Henrie, I'm digging your new style. Big Grin
awesome! Who's next?
UFANTOM?!
Say yes say yes. Tongue
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

u are awesome that 2 look awesome
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Wow, Henrie. I must say, your skill has improved exponentially. Yes, all of your artwork is very good, but comparing Leafalcon to Wolvy, I'd say you've gotten much better. You definitely did Night's designs justice with these two beauties. Well done! Big Grin
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
Yes she's improved a lot.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Henrie, the world is your burrito and u r a hungry Mexican, now eat it!
lookin good
Theyre so awesome , Henrie ! Thanks !
Gigoliath is strong. Gigoliath is gigantic. Gigoliath is POWERFUL!
(2012-01-06, 10:40 PM)Henrie Wrote:
[Image: 76-Mantice.png][Image: 77-Tingle.png][Image: 78-Aurabel.png][Image: 79-Lustar.png][Image: 120-Masgras.png][Image: 121-Shocoon.png][Image: 122-Masagon.png][Image: 123-Larvitle.png][Image: 124-Horava.png][Image: 125-Ironate.png][Image: 133-Osipue.png][Image: 134-Duople.png][Image: 135-Duoris.png][Image: 136-Ampsta.png][Image: 137-Chinchelta.png][Image: 138-Volf.png][Image: 154-Thunduppy.png][Image: 155-Flikser.png][Image: 156-Raston.png][Image: 163-Ruffial.png][Image: 164-Rufoast.png][Image: 167-Mover.png][Image: 175-Camedot.png][Image: 176-Carilbi.png][Image: 177-Cadilator.png][Image: 184-Gliling.png][Image: 185-Goulio.png][Image: 186-Volshii.png][Image: 190-Jomonker.png][Image: 191-Monjestor.png][Image: 192-Moniyon.png][Image: 195-Bezibel.png][Image: 196-Cheshirbel.png][Image: 197-Pomebel.png][Image: 198-Toodro.png][Image: 199-Frilla.png][Image: 200-Venopal.png][Image: 201-Whivie.png][Image: 202-Veroceti.png][Image: 223-Wilitus.png][Image: 233-Roivile.png][Image: 234-Futairik.png][Image: 244-Bavante.png][Image: 252-Coodra.png][Image: 253-Dracicle.png][Image: 254-Wiskcicle.png][Image: 261-Jetegin.png][Image: 262-Engiron.png][Image: 263-Yetee.png][Image: 273-Magnilok.png][Image: 279-Fazuchi.png][Image: 280-Cambai.png][Image: 281-Simoly.png][Image: 282-Odani.png][Image: 291-Geshi.png][Image: 292-Fansha.png][Image: 293-Geshimono.png][Image: 296-Volcaddy.png][Image: 297-Helmelt.png][Image: 298-Viesut.png][Image: 301-Wolvy.png][Image: 302-Skiarf.png][Image: 303-Skafski.png][Image: 316-Gilizar.png][Image: 330-Moskarade.png][Image: 331-Quensea.png][Image: 332-Dimagem.png][Image: 333-Aister.png][Image: 334-Glamvas.png][Image: 360-Miroushon.png][Image: 361-Haloudelou.png][Image: 362-Urbai.png][Image: 363-Majesrial.png][Image: 365-Betamma.png][Image: 366-Gampha.png][Image: 367-Alta.png][Image: 368-Solarikon.png][Image: 369-Lunarikon.png][Image: 370-Potasinite.png][Image: 371-Socilec.png][Image: 372-Caesidote.png][Image: 375-Lizaur.png][Image: 376-Reptill.png][Image: 377-Dragrove.png][Image: 381-Floatorm.png][Image: 382-Albatrant.png][Image: 383-Frigatross.png][Image: 419-Scortorch.png][Image: 420-Terrire.png][Image: 421-Inferror.png][Image: 438-Spideve.png][Image: 439-Widour.png][Image: 452-Stoppup.png][Image: 453-Rottop.png][Image: 491-Budgeet.png][Image: 492-Conurrot.png][Image: 493-Prismacaw.png][Image: 496-Sparkid.png][Image: 497-Julast.png][Image: 517-Curscreech.png]

You have honestly drawn every single cool monastery in the whole game... I look up to you....
Resident noob
Sad to see this, out of all threads, to be dead...
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2013-07-23, 01:02 PM)Rock127 Wrote: Sad to see this, out of all threads, to be dead...
Iknorite?
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

I missed Henrie =(
Come Back Henrie!
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Henrie hasn't been on for 2 months, eh? I didn't know she quit. Big Grin

Great artist! If she never comes back, IdeaIdeaIdea then I''ll wonder who will replace her as master artist. Sleepy

And this should be a warning to Cefurkan. You gotta pay the really competent artists well, otherwise they will view the art of making stylish monsters... a chore.
Wow Time, some of those links really are insightful/ interesting... Especially the bulldog rat and sea slug ones Wink As a bio student - learning new species/ things I didn't know about before is awesome (I already knew the slugs were hermaphrodites - didn't know the sexual organs fact).

On topic with the thread - I never actually met you Henrie but I really do like your artwork Smile Which, you have definitely done a lot of; all of which is really good! Looking forward to if/ when you decide to come back to us
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
(2013-10-26, 01:11 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: Wow Time, some of those links really are insightful/ interesting... Especially the bulldog rat and sea slug ones Wink As a bio student - learning new species/ things I didn't know about before is awesome (I already knew the slugs were hermaphrodites - didn't know the sexual organs fact).

On topic with the thread - I never actually met you Henrie but I really do like your artwork Smile Which, you have definitely done a lot of; all of which is really good! Looking forward to if/ when you decide to come back to us

Haha. I guess I'll have to input new links in there. Wink

Henrie will be missed! Angel
iirc henrie got bogged down with other stuff?
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I hope she returns with whatever shes doing in life. Cause shes one of the best and my favorite who can draw emisarries.
(2013-10-26, 02:24 AM)orboknown Wrote: iirc henrie got bogged down with other stuff?

Henrie explains why she quit on the first page of this thread. Smile

Apparently she was underpaid.
[Image: 2942204-tumblr_mk0zp6WUM71s83nxpo1_500.gif]
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
she drew all my faves....
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Måîdęñ Øf Thê Whįtė Høršē
Neigh, mothatrucka'
thats y she left! but no formal goodbye?  GOODBYE HENRIE U WERE MY INSPIRATION TO BECOME A GA! ok i not one yet, but i willlllll! i will try[Image: th?id=H.4728738718614086&pid=15.1]
I never met you either, but i love ur work. I have every monster you've drawn (except for all starters) and i know most of the community would love it if u came back and just took one more shot at drawing for this game. I can see it in the amount of posts from your adoring fans on this thread 
Big Grin
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
nvr? poor ch17175
>.>

[Image: 818-Plagubonic.png]

S'pose this is one way to come back.  Winter hours in an auto shop are pretty abysmal, so you can expect a few things from me this holiday season.  Here's my take on Plaguebonic - the plague bird.  ...Or it would be the plague bird if I didn't make it a rat in a plague mask.  It wasn't a flying type anyway, lol.

Dark/Poison, herald of diseaaaaaase.
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
(2012-01-06, 08:57 PM)Henrie Wrote: [color=#333333]Current Assignment:
(Donations totally pay for this stuff, guys.  lol)

You're not on a salary???? You rely on donations?

The picture is still loading but I can now see most of the caped rat hero! Good work, as always. This would be a solid regular.
(2013-11-03, 09:20 AM)TimeTraveler Wrote:
(2012-01-06, 08:57 PM)Henrie Wrote: Current Assignment:
(Donations totally pay for this stuff, guys.  lol)

You're not on a salary???? You rely on donations?
Yeah, that's kinda how commissions work.  *chuckle*  I used to do this stuff for free or really cheap, but then I got a job in an auto shop.

It killed my free time, and paid much better than commissions ever really would, so I wandered off.  Cef is able to pay artists about $3 an image now, so while my hours are slow I can come back and draw some more for ya'll.  I mean, I could have come back without the pay - but this will pay for my Pepsi habit.  HMMM.  |D

As for donations, they pay for the game.  And Cef pays the artists.  He's thrown in a bit of a bonus that if someone donates, they can choose who is redrawn next.  So that's kinda nifty, right?
Wow, that plagubonic (I think its plagubonic as the title of your message says ?) is amazing ! So much better than the current one.

Though plagubonic has high defense/sp.defense stat and this rat-bird looks like he doesn't even can survive a bubble attack lol.
(2013-11-03, 09:42 AM)Arlaxeon Wrote: Though plagubonic has high defense/sp.defense stat and this rat-bird looks like he doesn't even can survive a bubble attack lol.

That's....  actually a really good point.  x'D  Although I'm not sure how I'd make a defensive looking rat.  (or a raven for that matter)

...I'll keep the stats in mind for the next few.  Totally slipped my mind.

Maybe nothing wants to get near this guy, so he's protected, lol.
Henrieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! <3
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
  • 39(current)