Poll: Who next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Absoliutus (Dark)
22.22%
Houndeath (Fire/Dark)
22.22%
Swamphibian (Water/Poison)
55.56%
* You voted for this item.

• 38(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Henrie's Spam Corner -Random Stuff?-
lol psywar
Do we post our monsters that we have created and want you to draw on this thread? If so do we post descriptions or pictures? If they are re-drawn will they make its evolutions?
(2013-02-22, 10:58 PM)flareshark08 Wrote: Do we post our monsters that we have created and want you to draw on this thread? If so do we post descriptions or pictures?
no this is only for henrie. If you want to post your monster drawings scroll down to media, Drawings
do i post them here if i want henrie to re-draw them and hopefully put into the game.
Where do we post our monsters that we want to be re-drawn
PM her about it >:/ stop double posting and get to your business.
Constantly dying yet never dead
Been gone for a while...  >.>  Or at least not posting here.  XD  Ahahah, good stuff.  I'mma make up for it by...  posting some new Monsters?  Big Grin  As I mentioned earlier, I'm digging through my request thread until it is no more!

[Image: snappler_by_fishbatdragonthing-d5waov0.png][Image: caraplast_by_fishbatdragonthing-d5waoxd.png][Image: basilicade_by_fishbatdragonthing-d5wap7b.png]
Snappler, Caraplast, and Basilicade
Concept by Rock127
Steel... Rock type, I think.  x'D  Emmissary-class.

[Image: snappet_by_fishbatdragonthing-d5wdv9b.png][Image: kracket_by_fishbatdragonthing-d5wdvco.png]
Snappet and Kracket
Based around the Drapion line
Dark and Dark/Poison type, respectively.  Emissary-class

[Image: veptis_by_fishbatdragonthing-d5x7rlm.png]
Veptis
Concept by Josh barrett
Poison/Dragon Legendary
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
Amazing... that Basilicade, from the innocent drawing to that hippo turtle beast XD Surely gonna get that...
Also, I might change the description, since it was for the old design... now that they look different; a change would do good Big Grin
Great work all 3 look nice...when will they be in the game.....
wow theyre really nice they should be in game instantly lol
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Nice! Big Grin
[Image: b52qe9.jpg]
May the FORCE be with you!
Your art never fail to impress me ;D
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
awesome.  Can't wait to see more
So awesome.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Amazing !
[Image: gHLfEiG.png]
Click If You Want to become a LEGEND
The Legend Arena Leader for the LEGENDS GUILD
Whoa. What's next?
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

Only Emissaries? You're artwork are all ANCIENT class . . . ! ! ! =)

(2013-03-13, 02:51 PM)Ramza_X Wrote: Your art never fail to impress me ;D
Same here
kracket i wanttttt
[Image: basilicade_by_fishbatdragonthing-d5wap7b.png]
Dat quality...
(2013-03-13, 01:11 PM)Mr187 Wrote: Great work all 3 look nice...when will they be in the game.....

i am planning at next update

yes henrie become master at drawing Big Grin
draw ancients u only have fendark ancient drawn
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2013-03-14, 11:02 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2013-03-13, 01:11 PM)Mr187 Wrote: Great work all 3 look nice...when will they be in the game.....

When exactly is the next update?
[Image: b52qe9.jpg]
May the FORCE be with you!
(2013-03-14, 11:02 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:

Can't wait tell the next update..lol...I luv henrie work it great..
What happened to the "So you want to draw da monsters too?" thread? I wanna learn, Henrie-sama!
request ; [Image: JZyC9wO.jpg]

I feel like you can make him look the best .
[Image: gHLfEiG.png]
Click If You Want to become a LEGEND
The Legend Arena Leader for the LEGENDS GUILD
Can you do a redraw of Divawn? I just randomly caught one and am disappointed at the artwork for a legendary...
Some Grass/Flying birds courtesy of night phoenix.  c:

[Image: peregrass_by_fishbatdragonthing-d5yy9ai.png]
Peregrass are agile in the air and quick-witted, but not nearly as cuddly as one might expect from their soft feathers.  The clover-shaped plumage keeps them warm in even the iciest weather, though their blade-shaped wing feathers tend to suffer in colder climates.  One can tell by looking at the condition of a Peregrass's tail feathers how healthy the Monster is.  Some browning is to be expected in the long feathers, but excessively brittle blades are an indicator of dehydration and general bad heath.
[Image: leafalcon_by_fishbatdragonthing-d5yy9r4.png]
Leafalcon are incredibly skilled at gliding through the air, mostly thanks to their broad, singular wing 'blade.  There are several other shorted leaf-like feathers lining their wings, but these mostly serve to protect the main  structure and keep rushing cold air from freezing and ultimately damaging the bird's wings.  Their long tails act as an impressive rudder when airborne, allowing for sudden changes of direction.  More surprisingly, they can easily sweep a man or woman off their feet with their powerful tail muscles.  When food is particularly scarce, these large birds have an advantage over all others - they can gather enough energy from sunlight and water alone to sustain them for years.

(2013-03-14, 01:15 PM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: draw ancients u only have fendark ancient drawn

Ancients are kinda over-rated.  I mean, you don't even see them that often in game.  And we already have lots and lots of them.  x'D  Zeniths and legends need to be beefed up more.  c:

(2013-03-16, 09:38 AM)Rock127 Wrote: What happened to the "So you want to draw da monsters too?" thread? I wanna learn, Henrie-sama!

I got side-tracked with life and stuff.  Haven't been updating much, either.  The two are tied together.  x'D  Summer is coming.  Things should get updated more then. c:

(2013-03-16, 06:10 PM)Sasori Wrote: request ; [Image: JZyC9wO.jpg]

I feel like you can make him look the best .

Aw man, I totally closed up for new requests months ago!  x'D  If I keep doing them, I won't have time for the redraws and other things I wanna get done.  :x  He looks cool, but it'll be a while.

(2013-03-19, 05:18 PM)Cabintom Wrote: Can you do a redraw of Divawn? I just randomly caught one and am disappointed at the artwork for a legendary...

He's one of GK's Monsters, part of the group added after we updated all the legendaries.  Haha.  I'll talk to her.  She might want to take a crack at the dragons first.  c:
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
Amazing Henrie. It must have taken a good bit of time to detail those feathers, but it was worth it.

Great job as always. 

*I should start adding a drop shadow lol*
Nice... i want them o.o
  • 38(current)