Poll: Who next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Absoliutus (Dark)
22.22%
Houndeath (Fire/Dark)
22.22%
Swamphibian (Water/Poison)
55.56%
* You voted for this item.

• 36(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Henrie's Spam Corner -Random Stuff?-
Bezibel looks like it's addicted to stuff.. <.<

On Cheshirbel, y u no keep swirly eye?!?! >:O
(2012-12-10, 10:01 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote:
(2012-12-10, 01:19 AM)night phoenix Wrote:
(2012-12-10, 01:10 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote:
(2012-12-09, 10:48 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote:
(2012-12-07, 11:45 AM)fjkulit Wrote: xDD my graphic tablet coming soon.. xDD
mine too! *hi-fives*
xD same here you guys,gettin mine for christmas Big Grin
Big Grin ME TOo
Me three. I told night about them, tho.
We shalt dominate!
.......mainly me. Big Grin
xD maybe,just maybe...but i'm deff. not the level of henrie or Gk 0.0,maybe not ever you or Night's level Tongue we will see, 13 days (:
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
(2012-12-12, 05:57 AM)Henrie Wrote: Kudos to all of you, then. c: Tablets are much fun, indeed. Get good and start redrawing so I don't have to! © *chucklesnort*

CATS! *paranoid flinch*

[Image: bezibel_by_fishbatdragonthing-d5nvhts.png]
Bezibel are most commonly found with a terrifying case of mental
disorder. It doesn't often come into question, however, as they are
quite skilled at appearing innocent, cheerful, and in most cases,
adorable. Despite their cuteness, one should never get to comfortable
around this monster. It's temperament can change at a moment's notice,
from loving, to deceptive, and right on over to controlling.
[Image: pombel_by_fishbatdragonthing-d5nvhri.png] Pombel, so named for their resemblance to a certain show dog, are
snooty, pompous, and controlling. Despite being cats, they've learned to
bark and mew in the most annoying fashion until they get what they
want, however trivial it may be. In spite of their foul temperament,
they are still popular as pets, often being dressed up in funny outfits
and having videos taken for youtube. Works out.
[Image: cheshiribel_by_fishbatdragonthing-d5nvhte.png] Cheshiribel are just crazy.
WILL DO!
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

(2012-12-12, 10:37 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Bezibel looks like it's addicted to stuff.. <.<

On Cheshirbel, y u no keep swirly eye?!?! >:O
Cheshiribel never had a swirly eye. Tongue It was an eye-spot. Had I thought of it, though, a swirly eye would've been cool lookin'. x'D Whoops.
i want more
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Wow, I can't believe I seriously did not notice this about Cheshirbel. IT'S THE CHESHIRE CAT FROM ALICE IN WONDERLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!

o_o
Alright, so... quick little blurb. My ISP is experiencing problems with the newest in their line of routers (ha, the one I have, of course) and I can only access the internet in 1-2 minute bursts. This makes it a tiny bit impossible to upload new redraws for you guys. (I'll have to reset the router just to send this message as well. It's sooo fun. )

Anyway, just letting you know I've almost cleared that list on the first post. Goody-goody. Tongue The ISP says the routers will get a firmware update on about the 24th, so expect a good-sized spam then. In the meantime, work on repopulating the redraw list for me guys, k? c:

Further note, I'm going to start updating this thread in a similar fashion to the request thread, with smaller images that link to the DevArt page for a fullsize view. It'll help reduce the page stretching that bothers me so very much. lol Might also delete a few posts so I can have the top three posts and display all of the ones I've done so far. (Fun fact: Henrie stopped listing them on the front page because there's a LIMIT to the number of images in a post. XD Totally maxed it out. Whoo! \o/ )
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
Or, make a new thread, post 2 more times, and just update them? Big Grin

Good luck spamming.
Hey Henrie you've two simolys instead of odani
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2012-12-16, 05:43 PM)uchiha clan Wrote: Hey Henrie you've two simolys instead of odani
And two Phathers instead of Phylecther. It's because the main game doesn't yet have Odani and Phylecther in the dex, and I'm referencing there for images. When they're in the main game, you'll see the update. (Pulling images from test server means that I'd have to enter every monster twice. Ewwww...)
Henrie redraw this O: ; [Image: de9s0h.png] [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkk0cQTQXGoHWI3FO17An...rbELeCtoxQ] pweaseeeee

Name: Dolcen
Type: flying/water
class: emmisary or zenith O;
I was wondering if we could have a monster that is something like the red gyradose on pokemon.Like have only one of it in the whole game.It could be a contest prize from cefurkan.

Im asking u because ur an artist and if anyone could get cefurkan to allow something like this it would be the people who make his game possible so what do ya say.Will you ask cefurkan about it.
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
Zach, isn't that the dolphin monster that gk redrew? =.= It's already in test server.
(2012-12-16, 07:57 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Zach, isn't that the dolphin monster that gk redrew? =.= It's already in test server.
._. i can't believe you asked that...they don't even look similar or have the same name ._.

But to answer your question: No,that is not Dolgrove
(2012-12-16, 08:03 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote:
(2012-12-16, 07:57 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Zach, isn't that the dolphin monster that gk redrew? =.= It's already in test server.
._. i can't believe you asked that...they don't even look similar or have the same name ._.
They look so similar Tongue Sound similar.
(2012-12-16, 08:06 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote:
They look so similar Tongue Sound similar.
0_0 one is pure dolphin,this one is fish,dolphin,chicken,frog,etc. lol, but names are kinda similar :3,what can i say,i like dolphins Tongue
It was a question anyway, you could've said "No, these are different."

._. Because they seem very similar. There is a difference in paint drawn and garbagekeepr drawn. Obviously, the garbagekeeper drawn would be better.

But to answer your question: No,that is not Dolgrove
i did ._.
Hey... whuh about my redraw requests?
Corpo and Co. and Dragur and Co.?
LIKE A BOSS

(2012-12-16, 09:23 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote: Hey... whuh about my redraw requests?
Ahaah... I do vaguely remember the Corpoton request. Sorry, I lost it in the shuffle. But he'll be added to the list. Predraco is one of those GK planned to do, though. c: She'll be back early next year and will probably crack away at him. <3

As for Dolcen... I'll add him to my request page, but I'll have to edit some details pretty heavily to make it not look like a Dolgrove. They are pretty similar, especially considering types and colors. If you'd add some written description of him as well it'd be very helpful. c:>
So thats a no to what i asked?
(2012-12-17, 04:14 AM)Snorlax47 Wrote: So thats a no to what i asked?
It's a neat thought, having a select number of unique monsters released in an event. I'll talk to him about it. c: If we do do something like that, you can bet yer butt that it'll be hard to get the unique monster. :O
lol Tongue
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2012-12-17, 06:05 AM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: lol Tongue
>.> This is spam...

Hey Henrie, are fj's monsters still next in line for drawing, or is it my turn?

Never mind, we're next :3
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2012-12-16, 04:40 PM)Henrie Wrote: Alright, so... quick little blurb. My ISP is experiencing problems with the newest in their line of routers (ha, the one I have, of course) and I can only access the internet in 1-2 minute bursts. This makes it a tiny bit impossible to upload new redraws for you guys. (I'll have to reset the router just to send this message as well. It's sooo fun. )

Anyway, just letting you know I've almost cleared that list on the first post. Goody-goody. Tongue The ISP says the routers will get a firmware update on about the 24th, so expect a good-sized spam then. In the meantime, work on repopulating the redraw list for me guys, k? c:

Further note, I'm going to start updating this thread in a similar fashion to the request thread, with smaller images that link to the DevArt page for a fullsize view. It'll help reduce the page stretching that bothers me so very much. lol Might also delete a few posts so I can have the top three posts and display all of the ones I've done so far. (Fun fact: Henrie stopped listing them on the front page because there's a LIMIT to the number of images in a post. XD Totally maxed it out. Whoo! \o/ )

Just seen this :O my bad

(2012-12-16, 10:13 PM)Henrie Wrote:
Ahaah... I do vaguely remember the Corpoton request. Sorry, I lost it in the shuffle. But he'll be added to the list. Predraco is one of those GK planned to do, though. c: She'll be back early next year and will probably crack away at him. <3

As for Dolcen... I'll add him to my request page, but I'll have to edit some details pretty heavily to make it not look like a Dolgrove. They are pretty similar, especially considering types and colors. If you'd add some written description of him as well it'd be very helpful. c:>
now just seen this xD thanks for adding him...i will try to add a description of him*lol assuming its' gender* :3,maybe today after school Tongue
(2012-12-16, 10:13 PM)Henrie Wrote:

'sokay. looking forward.
*runs off giggling*
*Falls*
LIKE A BOSS

(2012-12-17, 05:00 AM)Henrie Wrote:
(2012-12-17, 04:14 AM)Snorlax47 Wrote: So thats a no to what i asked?
It's a neat thought, having a select number of unique monsters released in an event. I'll talk to him about it. c: If we do do something like that, you can bet yer butt that it'll be hard to get the unique monster. :O
Yea,i suggest we make it so that the monsters can only be given if
cefurkan himself gives it to ya.Yu shouldnt even be able to donatefor it.
Dolcen are prehistoric dolphins who's fossils have just been found. It is said that Dolcen can swim up to 95 mph, making it the fastest creature underwater. Dolcen have "closeable" gills. They can walk on land freely to search for food. These creatures can stay on land for a couple of days. When Dolcen wants to fly, wings will appear on its back out of its shell. Dolcen can fly at speeds of 100 mph, making it the fastest creature that can fly. It is also said that Dolcen died out with the rest of the prehistoric animals but, with today's technology, it can be revived.
i just checked the monsterdex, theres no grass or psychic type legendary

im not sure of an idea for it yet, but do you think you could make either a grass legendary and a psychic 1, or a grass/psychic 1?
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2012-12-16, 07:40 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: Henrie redraw this O: ; [Image: de9s0h.png] [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkk0cQTQXGoHWI3FO17An...rbELeCtoxQ] pweaseeeee

Name: Dolcen
Type: flying/water
class: emmisary or zenith O;
no one can fix this.
0.0 lol
  • 36(current)