Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guilds Being In-Game
Quote:nintenbutts
[Image: tumblr_m8d9g9jxj41qcwhkeo1_400.gif]
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
So uh.. would anyone like to comment with something on topic?

/Latest contributing post to idea/
(2012-10-18, 06:43 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: There will also be a top guild list. Guilds can be established in-game and forum.

As we have a Top Trainers list, there will be a Top Guild list. What the Guilds could have listed for stats and to be number 1 :

Amount of Members
Total points calculated from each member - Each member has a total score, that total score of each individual member will add up into 1 total score for the whole guild.
Guild Initials

Hmm.. not sure what else to add there.

Guild Initials
It is posted when the creator of the guild has given it a guild initials. There will be a spot for it in the "Make A Guild" section tab part of the game.

Sample --
If the guild's name is "Crimson Fang Pirates" then their guild initials will be CFP.
shame this never happend it was the best idea in a while
[Image: first_sig_for_monstermmorpg_by_fon23-d681htk.png]
(2012-11-03, 12:30 PM)Fon21 Wrote: shame this never happend it was the best idea in a while
Nah, it's in development. It's still developing on how the guilds could be ran in game, not just forum.

It's not a concrete idea yet but it certainly has some factors.
Bump!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Umm.. should we add something, like compensation to creating a guild in game? Like, 100,000 gold to create a guild or something like that?

Or certain requirements to build a guild?
(2012-11-08, 11:48 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Bump!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Umm.. should we add something, like compensation to creating a guild in game? Like, 100,000 gold to create a guild or something like that?

Or certain requirements to build a guild?
Hmm idk about that one, maybe some requirements how bout you need all the ancient gems to create a guild? or is that too hard for some people?
[Image: blackstarsig_zpsc46521c1.jpeg]
Would be too hard to have all the ancient gems to create a guild.
seems fair enough
Let's have this here https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-G...erritories
Aha, here is the thread I was looking for! So, after reading the on-topic bits...

I think there should be a non-refundable fee of in-game money to create a guild. Guild systems that I've seen in the past that didn't use some sort of fee or barrier (like obtaining a certain number of ancient gems) ended up with some 1,000+ guilds and looking for a way to weed them back out. If your group had to scrap together 500,000 money to start up, I think that'd be fair. Five of ya completing the surveys would do the trick. ;D

So, in theory, one person pays the fee, sets up the guild with a name (and maybe up to a 5-letter abbreviation for use on the chat, though it must be unique. Like "(CM)" with the Chat Mods. We are best guild. lol ), a logo, and description of their guild.

I think it'd be nice if the Guild itself had a 'userpage', where anyone can view a Guild's members, how much money they've collectively saved up, any rankings the guild has, the guild's description, and an option to "join guild". *With approval, of course*

The Guildmaster should have a management panel they can access to approve new members, adjust how much money is diverted to the guild pot (anywhere from 0% to maybe... 30% of money collected by members) and send out a mass PM to the members with anything important.

...What else... I'm pretty sure most aspects of this idea have been discussed. :x
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
Yea, the latest discussion was the requirements to build a guild in order to prevent a guild inflation. Collecting all ancient gems is a very difficult task and some users that are fully capable of running their own or co-leading a guild wouldn't be able to complete that requirement.

So, a minimum of.. Let's say 6 ancient gems at least? Of course, that can be changed.

If there was no requirement, there would have to be an inactivity measure (I can't think of a word..). If the guild is inactive for a certain amount of time, the creator of the guild will receive a warning via pm stating that their guild will be terminated due to its inactivity.

Imo, we can still have that ^ even with the requirements for making a guild.

Yes, management panel has been discussed. If you haven't seen the conversation throughout this thread, please do and quote/comment on whatever you want Big Grin
(2012-05-08, 06:55 PM)Anomandaris Giovanni Rake Wrote: In Game Ideas:

Guild Master , The Control Page :

Under the player tab or forum tab, with registered Guild masters there should be editable side links, so that the guild master can have quick link access to all of their team threads

The guild master should have a option in their pm to pm all their team members, just a check box of the members of their guild to quick pm relevant info

Guild Members:

Shouldn't need saying , but as an extension of a guild, the members would be ipso facto representing that guild in chat and on forum, so breaking the rules would need more than 15 minute bans, also , there needs to be some sort of activity threshold people have to reach in order to apply for guilds, having members join then go inactive would be pointless.

Guild Master: The title and commander ? : If we are adding new titles, having one for guild master would be extremely cool imo , could go under / above usernames just like the donation titles, i mean, if they are going to be a big feature ( would assume that the large influx of new and returning players would create a lot more team / guild activity ) then having a way to identify the leaders would not only help potential joiners, but be a cool feature too imo

(2012-07-23, 05:29 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Invitations..

Guild Leaders should be able to create their own little invitations that can be sent to pms of users. So, we create our invitation and then there will be a bar where we enter the username of the user we want to invite.

It is sent via pm. Simple enough? Tongue

(2012-10-15, 12:53 AM)Ghost Wrote: Guilds need levels from 1-10!
https://instantboss.org/
I just really wanted to use this link... >.>

(2012-10-18, 06:43 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: There will also be a top guild list. Guilds can be established in-game and forum.

As we have a Top Trainers list, there will be a Top Guild list. What the Guilds could have listed for stats and to be number 1 :

Amount of Members
Total points calculated from each member - Each member has a total score, that total score of each individual member will add up into 1 total score for the whole guild.
Guild Initials

Hmm.. not sure what else to add there.

Guild Initials
It is posted when the creator of the guild has given it a guild initials. There will be a spot for it in the "Make A Guild" section tab part of the game.

Sample --
If the guild's name is "Crimson Fang Pirates" then their guild initials will be CFP.

(2012-11-27, 10:55 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Let's have this here https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-G...erritories
Here's my opinion on what we should use Big Grin
I think this system would work perfect for monsterMMORPG

Setting up a guild
First of all in order to begin a guild in u have to buy a "guild charter" from a npc for now lets 
 say ruffly 5-7m in game gold hen u set up ur guild with said charter.(would help with the economy Imo)

Ok within there guild menu it gives u the option of asiginig rank to your  members..as well as a guild management menu. Which allows you to recruit new members and change the name of the rank ex: if i had rank called co-leader i could change that to prince.lol couldn't think of anything else.
Now for the "guild chat" a new button on the chat box could be added for  use just by guilds(can only acces it if ur in a guild.

Thats that....i think thats pretty simple lol.
[Image: 2drew7m.jpg]
"the greatest victory is that which requires no battle"
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
I'll post on this later.
i did not read whole thing yet but

there could be chat screen at guild main page

specific to guild members Smile

also probably guilds will have levels

levels will bring features such as guild member count

levels will be gained via pvp points and also paying money etc

a lot of systems.
(2013-03-27, 02:26 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: i did not read whole thing yet but