Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grammar/Spelling Errors
Ahuizouth should be the "submerging" and not the sumberging species.

Refection Strike should be reflection strike because refection is not a word.

This is neither spelling nor grammar, but super strength lowers the users atk and def, not the opponent's.
you should have print screen on them, but good finds Smile
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
Well, i think the xef isnt entertaining grammatical errors as of now..
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
thanks...i was just kinda bored. and i don't know how to make a screenshot.
extreme strike says that it is a high priority move but it has 0 priority.
venemous ability is spelled wrong.
venomous is the correct spelling

and yeah, when doing a pvp, when the opponent doesn't make a move, it says something like the computer randomly excecuted a move.
"excecute" is spelled wrong.
how do i make a screenshot? im make one to prove it
also, in the test server, "Dieing Fields" is spelled wrong. it should be Dying Fields.
Map names aren't important now -_-
The current names are temporary and Cef is still working on the official names so no more map name errors.

Ctrl + prt scr (Print screen)
Constantly dying yet never dead
the move description for the move 'Gnaw" doesn't make sense.
also, vacuum is spelled wrong here> https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Poiob-Monster-Dex-103
also, for some reason, equality and stone skin are considered physical moves...
You should pm the boss (I did in the test server a while back).
He will change it when he has the time
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
btw, i think tail strike and destructive squeeze have their effect mixed up...after all, if something destroys, shouldn't it be the one that lowers defense?
https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...?ID=489952 It says: 'One eyes..'
https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...?ID=585962 Here it says '.. narcaleptic' should be narcOleptic
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
damn there are some errors and fixing is very hard right now

especially move names
^dat first word xD

So.. maybe we can ask some volunteers out there to fix grammars (per section) so it will be fast.?

I call dibs on map & move names
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Dibs on monster characteristics. 

One of the grammar error in the characteristics is the use of the pronoun "they," while it it more appropriate to use "it."
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
"You can use net items when you are only standing near to the water areas (at the edges) and try to catch water monsters!" - think it should be:
"You can only use net items to catch [water] monsters when you are standing at the edge of a water area!"
-----------
"By using the Quality Net item you can try to catch wild monsters at the edges of water areas. For be able to use Quality Net item, you have to have at least 1 item in your bag! You can buy Quality Net item from market."
Should be:
"By using the Quality Net item, you can try to catch wild monsters at the edges of water areas. To be able to use the Quality Net item, you have to purchase the Quality Net item from the market." I think this applies to all of the nets.
-----------
"By using the move Fly move, you can fly to the already visited maps. But since the selected monster does not know this move you can not use it!"
Should be:
"By using the AI1/Ancient Inscription (either one of these would work)-Fly, you can can fly to maps you have already visited. To be able to use this move, you have to purchase the AI1/Ancient Inscription-Fly from the market." This also applies to Hyper Surf.
-----------
When you hover your mouse over the Fly button, it says "You can use this move to fly visited maps for traveling faster."
Should be:
"You can use Fly/the AI1/Ancient Inscription (either one of these would work)-Fly to fly to maps you have already visited."